The pretty whore who exposed Obama

Since the time the first foot soldier went out to war..they've been going to prostitutes after they were done.

That's what your whole business model is based on, right Swallow? You are there "after they are done," and you get paid after they are done with you.

soldiers, sailors and candle stick makers on the cheap...

Your business model is well known, Swallow, but your marketing approach is too pushy. Maybe it's time for you to run along again, little Swallow.

Only if one redefines torture, which the left has.

Hello! The entire planet defines torture as torture per the Geneva Conventions. We executed Japanese soldiers for water boarding. Next...

Sorry, but you have some reading to do.... Go back and find some descriptions of how the Japanese "water boarded" and how we did it..... So far apart that you can't even call them the same thing......

A mock execution is a mock execution. We signed a treaty that called that torture.

Pretty girl.

Should be re-iterated that the Secret Service has had these guys in for years, and they've probalby been engaging in the unethical behavior for a while.

For instance, one of the fired agents was on Sarah Palin's detail in 2008, and made very unprofessional comments about her.

We used waterboarding the same way we use it in training for SF troops. No I do not consider it torture. Forcing water into a mans stomach then smacking that over full stomach with a board is torture.... Learn the difference........

Just because you served does not mean you are entitled to your own set of partisan facts, you should know what is stated in the Geneva Conventions so don't try to rewrite history simply to serve your own personal political point of view. I won't call you a disgrace to the country but you're pretty damn close to it. Oh, I served too...4 years in the AF.

Two of my brothers were water boarded as part of their military training. They told me it was very uncomfortable and somewhat effective but not life threatening at all. You calling people a disgrace to the country over their opinion on water boarding is disgraceful in itself.

If you are a military pilot, special forces operative or one of many specialized military personnel you get SERE training and there is a good chance that you will be water boarded as part of this training. Tens of thousands of our military personnel have been water boarded. None of them are claiming they have been tortured.

Attempting to sugarcoat what we did is absolutely absurd and very republican of you. Again, we hanged Japanese Soldiers for waterboarding.
"Dr. Jerald Ogrisseg, former head of Psychological Services for the Air Force SERE School has stated in testimony before the U.S. Senate's Committee on Armed Services that there are fundamental differences between SERE training and what occurs in real world settings. Dr. Ogrisseg states that he did not believe waterboarding to be productive in either setting."

That's what your whole business model is based on, right Swallow? You are there "after they are done," and you get paid after they are done with you.

soldiers, sailors and candle stick makers on the cheap...

Your business model is well known, Swallow, but your marketing approach is too pushy. Maybe it's time for you to run along again, little Swallow.

Projection doesn't work for you..and no..not even a little swallow. Even if you clean up nicely your microscopic penile member still says you are a male.

But it's fun watching you strut about this board all flashy and full of vigor singing "Me so horny..Me love you long time".

Just because you served does not mean you are entitled to your own set of partisan facts, you should know what is stated in the Geneva Conventions so don't try to rewrite history simply to serve your own personal political point of view. I won't call you a disgrace to the country but you're pretty damn close to it. Oh, I served too...4 years in the AF.

Two of my brothers were water boarded as part of their military training. They told me it was very uncomfortable and somewhat effective but not life threatening at all. You calling people a disgrace to the country over their opinion on water boarding is disgraceful in itself.

If you are a military pilot, special forces operative or one of many specialized military personnel you get SERE training and there is a good chance that you will be water boarded as part of this training. Tens of thousands of our military personnel have been water boarded. None of them are claiming they have been tortured.

Attempting to sugarcoat what we did is absolutely absurd and very republican of you. Again, we hanged Japanese Soldiers for waterboarding.
"Dr. Jerald Ogrisseg, former head of Psychological Services for the Air Force SERE School has stated in testimony before the U.S. Senate's Committee on Armed Services that there are fundamental differences between SERE training and what occurs in real world settings. Dr. Ogrisseg states that he did not believe waterboarding to be productive in either setting."

You are a fucking idiot. You keep comparing us and the Japanese even thought it has been pointed out it is not the same thing. NEGGED for stupidity.....

Lieberman: Secret Service scandal "just gets more troubling" - CBS News

However, Lieberman said his committee, which has oversight of the Secret Service, is launching its own investigation. Instead of focusing on what happened in Cartagena, the Homeland Security Committee probe will focus on whether the Cartagena incident represents "an exception or a pattern of behavior that happened over time elsewhere - and if it did, why didn't somebody at the Secret Service essentially blow the whistle on it? And what are they going to do now to make sure it never happens again?"

Forum List

Back