The pretty whore who exposed Obama

How on God's green earth do you wingnuts propose to hang this directly on the president?

After all, in the current craze of Obama Derangement Syndrome, the president has to be responsible not only for the comportment of of all federal employees, but the failure of your soufflé to adequately rise.
Well, Geithner is Obama's appointment.

Maybe Geithner should do his job better.

As a great Democrat said, the buck stops at him.

With Obama, it never does. Everyone else gets tossed under the bus.

Last edited:
Well, let's see: the left has insisted for years that Bush was responsible for the behavior of some prison guards at Abu Ghraib, so according to their own theory, Obama is responsible.

It wasn't that Bush was responsible for it, it had more to do with the fact that Bush condoned the behavior of the prison guards at Abu Ghraib. Behavior recently reinforced by the right-wingers on the Supreme Court's refusal to hear the prisoner's appeal.

Supreme Court Rejects Appeal of Abu Ghraib Inmates Claiming War Crimes Violations | Fox News

I don't see Obama condoning the behavior of the SS agents anywhere.

Bush didn't condone that behavior nor did Obama condone the SS agents behavior.

Blaming Bush for Abu Grave is as pathetic as blaming Obama for SS agents not paying a hooker and getting busted because of it....unless you view the world with partisan blinders. If you do then, depending on your party, it wasn't bush's fault but it was obamas (reps) and it was bush's fault but not obamas (dems)

Really.

Show me where Bush condemned the torture tactics at Abu Ghraib.

Well, let's see: the left has insisted for years that Bush was responsible for the behavior of some prison guards at Abu Ghraib, so according to their own theory, Obama is responsible.

It wasn't that Bush was responsible for it, it had more to do with the fact that Bush condoned the behavior of the prison guards at Abu Ghraib. Behavior recently reinforced by the right-wingers on the Supreme Court's refusal to hear the prisoner's appeal.

Supreme Court Rejects Appeal of Abu Ghraib Inmates Claiming War Crimes Violations | Fox News

Blaming Bush for Abu Grave is as pathetic as blaming Obama for SS agents not paying a hooker and getting busted because of it....unless you view the world with partisan blinders. If you do then, depending on your party, it wasn't bush's fault but it was obamas (reps) and it was bush's fault but not obamas (dems)

Not only did the Bush administration initially enact that policy..they hired lawyer like John Yoo to make sure it was "legal".

It blew up in their faces with Abu Gharib..which they would have never have addressed had their been no pictures..but it was something they started.

All the more reason that the Bush administration was extremely radical and criminal.

i%27d+hit+it.jpg
Bodacious ta-ta's!

Diane Suarez, the whore who exposed Obama and his secret service.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

To be fair it wasn't Obama who was getting prostitutes, it was the secret service. I wouldn't blame obama for this one....and I don't like him as a president.

But, it is a symptom of the problem with this administration.
Secret Service
GSA
Fast & Furious

These are some serious issues which fell on this administration....there is cause and effect.

She didn't expose Obama, she exposed the complete lack of respect and utter contempt the men assigned to protect him have for the man the serve.

In my opinion.

Diane Suarez, the whore who exposed Obama and his secret service.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

More than anything, you hate when you are exposed for being stupid and ignorant yet you leave a reasonable person no choice when you post, "the whore who exposed Obama and..." I'm no obama fan but I am continuously forced to defend him from republican propaganda. There are plenty of good reasons to attack him but you guys never ever have a clue. Just a bunch of rw parrots. Pitiful!

How on God's green earth do you wingnuts propose to hang this directly on the president?

After all, in the current craze of Obama Derangement Syndrome, the president has to be responsible not only for the comportment of of all federal employees, but the failure of your soufflé to adequately rise.
I expect the opposition will soon claim the prostitutes were on the US payroll and Obama setup the party.

I think Obama was not there. I think Obama had nothing to do with the pig party in Colombia. I think you are grasping at straws to include him in this.

Be fair.

True...it did happen on his watch. But I doubt it is a singularity of Secret Cervix parties. As I understand it, Jimmy Carter smoked dope with Willy Nelson on the roof of the White House...supposedly while Carter was under the 24 hour watchful eye of the SS.

I wonder who brought the weed!

So now Obama is to blame for the misconduct of lone Secret Service agents? :lol: Hacks

Hey! I'm cuttin' the Marxist some slack! I said he wasn't there!

You ought to be pos-reppin' me for that!

Yes, you did, and you do deserve pos rep. However, I was a total reverse rep whore last night, and have no rep to play with. Hopefully, someone will hit you for me.

Well, first off let me say I see a playboy spread coming out of this.

Other than that, I don't see the problem. Other than the one idiot who tried to stiff the hooker. And the moron who posted on facebook.

There is no reason to punish someone for doing something that is perfectly legal. There was no danger to the president as he was not even in the country and any classified stuff they had with them I can promise you the girls never saw it or knew where it was..... They may have been a little lax but not that lax..... Though I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.....

The same way you liberals hung everything on Bush.

Basically this. The standard was set in the 8 years bush was president......hell there could be an earthquake in africa and, according to the liberal standards for blaming Bush, it would be Obama's fault.

It's Bush's fault Obama can't get laid?

Oh, there's way too many photographed interactions between the Obamas that indicate things are fine on that front, I'm thinkin.

She didn't expose Obama, she exposed the complete lack of respect and utter contempt the men assigned to protect him have for the man the serve.

In my opinion.
So we are to believe government agents hire prostitutes out of contempt for the president. In my opinion, that is an incredibly dumb statement.

In my opinion.
So we are to believe government agents hire prostitutes out of contempt for the president. In my opinion, that is an incredibly dumb statement.

No, we are to believe that, had they more respect for the man they serve, they would have acted more profesionally. There would have been no boozing and whoring. They would have done their job, gone to dinner, gone to their rooms, and repeated the same the next day. They were sent to do a job, not drink and fuck. They compromised and embarrassed themselves, their actions could have possibly compromised the President's safety, and I am certain their actions embarrassed the President.

That clear things up for you?

In my opinion, it shows their desperation.

Really.

Give me a break. His administration is the first for the United States in establishing a torture program. The war criminals are unable to travel outside of the country because there are warrants for their arrest around the world...for war crimes. Trying to compare the two is just ridiculous. Personally, I say turn rumsfeld, cheney and bush over to a European country to do what we should have done. No, Obama decided for all of us that we shouldn't look back, we must look forward...leaving the door wide open for another such criminal administration.

opps, that was for the pilgram.

Last edited:

Really.

Give me a break. His administration is the first for the United States in establishing a torture program. The war criminals are unable to travel outside of the country because there are warrants for their arrest around the world...for war crimes. Trying to compare the two is just ridiculous. Personally, I say turn rumsfeld, cheney and bush over to a European country to do what we should have done. No, Obama decided for all of us that we shouldn't look back, we must look forward...leaving the door wide open for another such criminal administration.
Only if one redefines torture, which the left has.

Forum List

Back