The pretty whore who exposed Obama

So now Obama is to blame for the misconduct of lone Secret Service agents? :lol: Hacks

Relax...these kinds of threads make me chuckle. If this is what they've got to go with....they are really shrilly desperated then, aren't they?

That's odd... you left wing whackaloons blamed Bush for everything from the price of butter to solar spots.

:lol:

How on God's green earth do you wingnuts propose to hang this directly on the president?

After all, in the current craze of Obama Derangement Syndrome, the president has to be responsible not only for the comportment of of all federal employees, but the failure of your soufflé to adequately rise.

The same way you liberals hung everything on Bush.

Basically this. The standard was set in the 8 years bush was president......hell there could be an earthquake in africa and, according to the liberal standards for blaming Bush, it would be Obama's fault.

I think Obama was not there. I think Obama had nothing to do with the pig party in Colombia. I think you are grasping at straws to include him in this.

Be fair.

True...it did happen on his watch. But I doubt it is a singularity of Secret Cervix parties. As I understand it, Jimmy Carter smoked dope with Willy Nelson on the roof of the White House...supposedly while Carter was under the 24 hour watchful eye of the SS.

I wonder who brought the weed!

I agree.

Barry wouldn't have been within 100 miles of this one.

This is the SS all the way. Hope they all get canned and lose their pensions.

As for Carte.r I have a hard time thinking that religious peanut farmer would smoke weed but then Willie is a powerful influence. LOL

How on God's green earth do you wingnuts propose to hang this directly on the president?

After all, in the current craze of Obama Derangement Syndrome, the president has to be responsible not only for the comportment of of all federal employees, but the failure of your soufflé to adequately rise.

Basically this. The standard was set in the 8 years bush was president......hell there could be an earthquake in africa and, according to the liberal standards for blaming Bush, it would be Obama's fault.

It's Bush's fault Obama can't get laid?

I think Obama was not there. I think Obama had nothing to do with the pig party in Colombia. I think you are grasping at straws to include him in this.

Be fair.

True...it did happen on his watch. But I doubt it is a singularity of Secret Cervix parties. As I understand it, Jimmy Carter smoked dope with Willy Nelson on the roof of the White House...supposedly while Carter was under the 24 hour watchful eye of the SS.

I wonder who brought the weed!

I agree.

Barry wouldn't have been within 100 miles of this one.

This is the SS all the way. Hope they all get canned and lose their pensions.

As for Carte.r I have a hard time thinking that religious peanut farmer would smoke weed but then Willie is a powerful influence. LOL

Nobody loses their gravy (pensions) in govt. There's like a 10 step process to fire someone and they always "retire" well before it gets to that point. It's BS.

According to the standards liberals set under bush, yes. Its also bush's fault that I got a piece of beef jerky stuck in my tooth right now :lol:

According to the standards liberals set under bush, yes. Its also bush's fault that I got a piece of beef jerky stuck in my tooth right now :lol:

reality
13obama-bike.jpg

out of your fucking minds

I know you are but what am I?

I'm rubber you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

I'm getting on your level for you :D

Stay above TM's level... try this...

I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to it's original trajectory and adheres to you.

Forum List

Back