The pretty whore who exposed Obama

image.jpg

I'd give up my security clearance for that.

:ssex::ssex::ssex::ssex::ssex:

Basically this. The standard was set in the 8 years bush was president......hell there could be an earthquake in africa and, according to the liberal standards for blaming Bush, it would be Obama's fault.

It's Bush's fault Obama can't get laid?

According to the standards liberals set under bush, yes. Its also bush's fault that I got a piece of beef jerky stuck in my tooth right now :lol:

Is it SS beef "jerky"?

How on God's green earth do you wingnuts propose to hang this directly on the president?

After all, in the current craze of Obama Derangement Syndrome, the president has to be responsible not only for the comportment of of all federal employees, but the failure of your soufflé to adequately rise.

Let's look at the facts. It happened on Obama's watch. The buck stops at the Oval Office, no matter where the POTUS is or what he is doing. Even reading a book about goats, if in doing so miles away from the event our nation were to be attacked, it would be the fault of the POTUS. If the economy collapses it is the fault of the POTUS. If we invade a nation and find ourselves in a quagmire, it's the fault of the POTUS. If the price of gas rises, you got, it's the fault of the POTUS. I hope that's clear.

Of course when bad things happen it is expected the POTUS will act in the best interest of our nation. Obama does, his predecessor did not. The conclusion is obvious, those guided by ideology are limited in their ability to act outside of the self imposed limits imposed by the ideology. Pragmatic leaders assess, implement, assess, adjust, implement. Repeat.

So now Obama is to blame for the misconduct of lone Secret Service agents? :lol: Hacks

Well, let's see: the left has insisted for years that Bush was responsible for the behavior of some prison guards at Abu Ghraib, so according to their own theory, Obama is responsible.

How on God's green earth do you wingnuts propose to hang this directly on the president?

After all, in the current craze of Obama Derangement Syndrome, the president has to be responsible not only for the comportment of of all federal employees, but the failure of your soufflé to adequately rise.

Refer to the Abu Ghraib scandal for the libturd theory of Presidential responsibility.

Let's look at the facts. It happened on Obama's watch. The buck stops at the Oval Office, no matter where the POTUS is or what he is doing. Even reading a book about goats, if in doing so miles away from the event our nation were to be attacked, it would be the fault of the POTUS. If the economy collapses it is the fault of the POTUS. If we invade a nation and find ourselves in a quagmire, it's the fault of the POTUS. If the price of gas rises, you got, it's the fault of the POTUS. I hope that's clear.

Of course when bad things happen it is expected the POTUS will act in the best interest of our nation. Obama does, his predecessor did not. The conclusion is obvious, those guided by ideology are limited in their ability to act outside of the self imposed limits imposed by the ideology. Pragmatic leaders assess, implement, assess, adjust, implement. Repeat.

:rofl: holy IRONY batman!

:lol: Obama decides based on ideology all the time :lol:

Going for Obamacare instead of immediately worrying about economic issues
Fast and Furious scandal
Blocking Keystone

:lol:

Dude you need to lay off the kool-aid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLcilJGPo68]Hey There Obama (Drink the Kool Aid) - YouTube[/ame]

So now Obama is to blame for the misconduct of lone Secret Service agents? :lol: Hacks

Well, let's see: the left has insisted for years that Bush was responsible for the behavior of some prison guards at Abu Ghraib, so according to their own theory, Obama is responsible.

Lest we forget why were they saying that?

[The February 2002 memo in which Bush exempted war-on-terror detainees from the Geneva Conventions] was not a case of following the logic of the law but rather was designed to give effect to a prior decision to take the gloves off and allow coercive interrogation; it deliberately created a legal black hole into which the detainees were meant to fall. The new interrogation techniques did not arise spontaneously from the field but came about as a direct result of intense pressure and input from Rumsfeld’s office. The Yoo-Bybee Memo was not simply some theoretical document, an academic exercise in blue-sky hypothesizing, but rather played a crucial role in giving those at the top the confidence to put pressure on those at the bottom. And the practices employed at Guantánamo led to abuses at Abu Ghraib.

“The fingerprints of the most senior lawyers in the administration were all over the design and implementation of the abusive interrogation policies. Addington, Bybee, Gonzales, Haynes, and Yoo became, in effect, a torture team of lawyers, freeing the administration from the constraints of all international rules prohibiting abuse.”

Establishing the connection between the Bush White House and Abu Ghraib

Do you have some memos from the Justice department detailing how hookers should or should not be paid?:badgrin:

Relax...these kinds of threads make me chuckle. If this is what they've got to go with....they are really shrilly desperated then, aren't they?
Oh, this is not all we've got to go with. The closer we get to November, the more you will see...and weep over.

Obama is toast!:badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin:

I'm not thinking so. In fact, I would be interested in a little avatar and/or signature wager on the election....would you?

I forget; libs think the buck doesn't stop with Obama let alone go there. :cuckoo:

Why don't you go to this thread:
Two more of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's ex-aides charged
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...t-walkers-ex-aides-charged-2.html#post5152075

Notice how the righties think the buck doesn't stop with Scott Walker?

Now, I'm going to insult you. Your thread and posts remind me me of the lefties when George W Bush was in office,,,,whine, whine, whine! Bush couldn't do anything right according to the haters and now Obama can't do anything right according to the haters.

Karma, anyone? :badgrin:

It wasn't that Bush was responsible for it, it had more to do with the fact that Bush condoned the behavior of the prison guards at Abu Ghraib. Behavior recently reinforced by the right-wingers on the Supreme Court's refusal to hear the prisoner's appeal.

Supreme Court Rejects Appeal of Abu Ghraib Inmates Claiming War Crimes Violations | Fox News

I don't see Obama condoning the behavior of the SS agents anywhere.

"His" Secret Service?

He didn't hire these guys. In fact, Bush, hired most of the top ones.

But don't let that get in the way of a good rant.

Refer to the Abu Ghraib scandal for the libturd theory of Presidential responsibility.

:lol:

That was a real live policy enacted by the Bush administration.

Holy crap. You can't see the difference can you?

It wasn't that Bush was responsible for it, it had more to do with the fact that Bush condoned the behavior of the prison guards at Abu Ghraib. Behavior recently reinforced by the right-wingers on the Supreme Court's refusal to hear the prisoner's appeal.

Supreme Court Rejects Appeal of Abu Ghraib Inmates Claiming War Crimes Violations | Fox News

I don't see Obama condoning the behavior of the SS agents anywhere.

Bush didn't condone that behavior nor did Obama condone the SS agents behavior.

Blaming Bush for Abu Grave is as pathetic as blaming Obama for SS agents not paying a hooker and getting busted because of it....unless you view the world with partisan blinders. If you do then, depending on your party, it wasn't bush's fault but it was obamas (reps) and it was bush's fault but not obamas (dems)

Forum List

Back