The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

It would help you a lot to learn the definition of a "recession", that way you would not look like such a fucking moron. GDP growth going down does not equal a recession, never has, never will
I didnt say GDP going down was a recession, dumbass. In fact, I did say what a recession is - a succession of 2+ quarters of falling GDP. Trump had none. Obama and Biden both have had multiples of them.

Thanks for bringing the subject up. It's an important point showing what dismal failures Democrat presidents have been on the economy.

LOL

No gramps, that's not what a recession looks like. That's what your brain looks like as it deteriorates and is consumed by senility.
Yes it is, stupid brainwashed one. When an economy experiences two consecutive quarters of economic decline. This occurs when GDP falls in comparison to the previous quarter - as shown in the charts I posted.

Back to the 8th grade for you (to deprogram you from all that CNN/MSNBC jibberish (sent directly to low information DUPES)

In 1974, economist Julius Shiskin came up with a few rules of thumb to define a recession: The most popular was two consecutive quarters of declining GDP. A healthy economy expands over time, so two quarters in a row of contracting output suggests there are serious underlying problems, according to Shiskin. This definition of a recession became a common standard over the years.

Last edited:
And you said it was Biden who caused inflation, when it was he who inherited from Trump's mismanagement of the pandemic.
Looks like you don't know how to read BEA GDP charts. :laugh:

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Yes it is, stupid brainwashed one. When an economy experiences two consecutive quarters of economic decline. This occurs when GDP falls in comparison to the previous quarter - as shown in the charts I posted.

Back to the 8th grade for you (to deprogram you from all that CNN/MSNBC jibberish (sent directly to low information DUPES)

In 1974, economist Julius Shiskin came up with a few rules of thumb to define a recession: The most popular was two consecutive quarters of declining GDP. A healthy economy expands over time, so two quarters in a row of contracting output suggests there are serious underlying problems, according to Shiskin. This definition of a recession became a common standard over the years.

When an economy experiences two consecutive quarters of economic decline. This occurs when GDP falls in comparison to the previous quarter - as shown in the charts I posted.

OMG! You're so stupid.
It's not 2 quarters of declining growth in GDP, it's 2 quarters of negative growth in GDP.

Toddster is so lost. :)

We're not even the lowest in the G20

1688955390963.png

Toddster yells because he has no proof Biden caused inflation.
One proof would be the severe drop in oil production when Biden took over, as compares to what companies were producing with Trump.

Supply goes down, price goes up. AND with the case of oil refining to gas at the pump, these higher prices cause manufacturers to pay more to TRANSPORT their goods to stores. That translates to higher prices for all those (thousands of) goods.

Another proof would be the shutdown of the Keystone Pipeline causing oil companies to adjust their forecasting models. Ever own a business ? I did. What you forecast for the future, affects what you do in the present. Forecast less oil supply - enact higher prices.

All of this was exacerbated even more what Biden cancelled oil drilling soon after taking office, and again in May 2021.

Last edited:
One proof would be the severe drop in oil production when Biden took over, as compares to what companies were producing with Trump.

Supply goes down, price goes up. AND with the case of oil refining to gas at the pump, these higher prices cause manufacturers to pay more to TRANSPORT their goods to stores. That translates to higher prices for all those (thousands of) goods.

Another proof would be the shutdown of the Keystone Pipeline causing oil companies to adjust their forecasting models. Ever own a business ? I did. What you forecast for the future, affects what you do in the present. Forecast less oil supply - enact higher prices.

All of this was exacerbated even more what Biden cancelled oil drilling soon after taking office, and again in May 2021.
Trump crashed US oil production & bankrupted US oil drillers.

Under Biden US oil production has steadily increased.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

A declining GDP means that GDP growth is in the negative, that that growth slowed down for two quarters. Your definition does not say declining growth, it say "decline" which means it went down and not up.

I am truly embarrassed for you.

Forum List

Back