The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

The US has the lowest national inflation in the world.

Post some evidence. Or run away again.
It has been posted over and over, so some insignifcant troll does not get to call the shots on anything.

And you said it was Biden who caused inflation, when it was he who inherited from Trump's mismanagement of the pandemic.

Very low inflation before Biden, very high inflation after.
Seems logical to me.

I hope you realize that's not proof Biden caused it. There were 4 Indiana Jones movies before Biden became president. Now there are 5. Likewise, that's not proof Biden caused Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.

Should I just accept your continuous flailing as you were full of shit?

It has been posted over and over, so some insignifcant troll does not get to call the shots on anything.

And you said it was Biden who caused inflation, when it was he who inherited from Trump's mismanagement of the pandemic.

It has been posted over and over

If a million people post a fake claim about US inflation, that makes it true? LOL!

I hope you realize that's not proof Biden caused it. There were 4 Indiana Jones movies before Biden became president. Now there are 5. Likewise, that's not proof Biden caused Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.

Should I just accept your continuous flailing as you were full of shit?

Have you heard the reviews? Fucking Biden!

Democrats are the first to yell and scream that a President has nothing to do with Unemployment and Gas Prices when they are unfavorable yet when they are favorable, they are the first to brag about them.

Presidents don’t have control over Jobs and Gas yet they do have control over the policies they push that influence Jobs and Gas.

Forum List

Back