“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty"

The American People are not demanding Amnesty. They're actually demanding Border Security. But this President refuses to listen. He is a traitor.

Liberals crack me up.

The spirit of this country was based on BREAKING THE LAW??????????

We are talking about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

This country was founded on LEGAL IMMIGRANTS coming to this country.

Not flooding the borders and ignoring the law.

Liberals you can't lie your way around this.

Obama is flooding the borders because the Democrats have lost the AMERICAN people and so their only hope is to flood the country with like minded people who don't love this country and don't obey our laws.

Apparently Bush flooded the borders even more, and he didn't send back nearly as many as Obama has. You cons love ignoring facts. And let us not forget that Reagan did pretty much the same thing. The hypocrisy from the right is immeasurable.

We aren't talking about what "apparently" happened in the past.
bush is not the president now.
reagan is not the president now.
americans did not want illegals granted amnesty then and we don't want it now.

using misconduct in the past as a way to excuse willful misconduct now is the stupidest excuse I've ever heard.

Why does obama refuse to secure the border?

VFDCtbn.jpg

..Also, Mitch is throwing a tantrum, and saying that if Obama takes executive action, the Republicans will retaliate by not passing any legislation regarding immigration reform. In other words, They will not legislate simply out of spite to Obama, and to hell with the issues....

Why hasn't obama closed and enforced the border? Stop dodging.
because he doesn't have the resources. i've answered this several times.

Prove it.
article 1 section 7.

irrelevant.
and it's comical that you'd expect this president to be concerned with what is "constitutional" all of a sudden...he has a pen and a phone you know..he can issue EO any time he wants....for things he WANTS.
he does not want the border closed. we know why, too and america is pissed off.
Let him propose a bill for funding to congress, then..let's see if it passes..
He wouldn't dare....we know why, too
he can't appropriate funds with his pen. you know that.

Who said anything needed to be appropriated? He finds creative ways to fund things he likes...but let's not drift off topic.

When did he say he really wanted to close the border but since he can't because he can't get any funds?

Let him say it tonight and see if the republicans fund it...but he won't because he knows that's what americans want and it would impede his agenda of flooding the country with illegals to further undermine the system and to allow his wealthy handlers to continue to exploit illegals for their cheap labor...

The left wants illegals working under sweatshop conditions for substandard wages...

I will let you in on a secret. Us liberals keep the border open so that we can go to Mexico and buy affordable prescription drugs and dental care. Also, incidentally, I am not all that happy with giving the USA the authority to keep me from traveling anywhere I want. In fact, I've been pissed off for over 50 years that I can't go to Havana and buy a decent cigar.

if we close the border to illegal infiltrators it would prevent you from traveling to mexico, so therefore it's better to just abandon the border and let all illegals in?

brilliant.

Rot.,
Find your Google search bar. Enter the word, "sarcasm". Click the button. Google is your friend!

or maybe I could wait for some condescending ass to type out a snide comment instead of just /sarc or something polite.

Sounds like that might just be a good plan for you. After all, a person who spends that many hours per day ...day after day after day whining on a silly discussion board like you do can't have much else to do besides waiting for someone to type something that gives you another chance to feel relevant.

The American People are not demanding Amnesty. They're actually demanding Border Security. But this President refuses to listen. He is a traitor.
i'm sure you can show us how you've arrived at that conclusion.

pick any poll you like...Why are you looking for excuses to keep the border open?

Explain the benefits of open borders for me...maybe I missed something.

List all the benefits to america by allowing illegals who haven't been screened for disease, literacy, sanity or criminal records to bypass our immigration laws..

then there's the smuggling problems...drugs, sex slaves, guns...you like smugglers, sex slaves and drugs?

then there's the terrorist problem.
terrorists know they can wander across any time they like.

Explain how these are all good for america.
Why hasn't obama closed and enforced our borders and immigration laws?

pick any poll you like...Why are you looking for excuses to keep the border open?

List all the benefits to america by allowing illegals who haven't been screened for disease, literacy, sanity or criminal records to bypass our immigration laws..

then there's the smuggling problems...drugs, sex slaves, guns...you like smugglers, sex slaves and drugs?

i don't believe i've seen anyone here, especially myself, argue that those are good for the country.

maybe you can quote me.

I will let you in on a secret. Us liberals keep the border open so that we can go to Mexico and buy affordable prescription drugs and dental care. Also, incidentally, I am not all that happy with giving the USA the authority to keep me from traveling anywhere I want. In fact, I've been pissed off for over 50 years that I can't go to Havana and buy a decent cigar.

if we close the border to illegal infiltrators it would prevent you from traveling to mexico, so therefore it's better to just abandon the border and let all illegals in?

brilliant.

Rot.,
Find your Google search bar. Enter the word, "sarcasm". Click the button. Google is your friend!

or maybe I could wait for some condescending ass to type out a snide comment instead of just /sarc or something polite.

Sounds like that might just be a good plan for you. After all, a person who spends that many hours per day ...day after day after day whining on a silly discussion board like you do can't have much else to do besides waiting for someone to type something that gives you another chance to feel relevant.

brilliant rebuttal.

dodge the topic and aim low...when losing a debate, break out the ad homs..

i don't believe i've seen anyone here, especially myself, argue that those are good for the country.

maybe you can quote me.

Why isn't the border closed then?

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama is doing what every other President has done, but we will ignore that so we can all Panic!

Poor Obama got his ass spanked in the election now he's throwing a temper tantrum like the 2 year old whining baby that he is. Let the stupid fool flail about and destroy the Democratic party, in 2 years the idiot is out of a job and we'll undo this crap.

Well lets see, the GOP lost a presidential election 6 years ago and they've been throwing one tantrum after another ever since.

If you have a problem with the American people bitch slapping Democrats in elections e.g. representative government maybe you people should stage a coup.

maybe you can quote me.

congress hasn't closed it.
how many times do we need to go over this?

pick any poll you like...

Thank you, I will.

What Americans Want From Immigration Reform in 2014

62% of Americans favor providing a way for immigrants who are currently living in the United States illegally to become citizens provided they meet certain requirements, while 17% support allowing them to become permanent legal residents

Consistent with findings from March 2013, majorities of self-identified Democrats (70%), independents (61%), and Republicans (51%) continue to favor a path to citizenship for immigrants living in the country illegally.

Even a majority of Republicans want a path to citizenship.

On immigration, Republicans favor path to legal status, but differ over citizenship

25thutv.jpg

Poll Roundup Majority of Americans Support Immigration Reform With Citizenship - Immigration Reform America s Voice Immigration Reform America s Voice

A new Quinnipiac poll finds that 64 percent of voters support the Senate immigration bill, including 60 percent of Republicans.

Other polls that do this also find GOP support for this combination.

WSJ/NBC News Survey
July 17-21

• 44% of respondents would blame Republicans in Congress if immigration reform fails, while 14% would blame Democrats
United Technologies/National Journal Congressional Connection
July 11-14

• Only one in five say they want the GOP-controlled House to NOT act on immigration reform
  • Only 13% say they want the House to strip the eventual pathway to citizenship measure from the bill that passed the Democratic-controlled Senate.
Gallup
June-July 2013

• 88% of Americans support allowing immigrants to become citizens
  • 83% of conservatives support allowing immigrants to become citizens

maybe you can quote me.

the president doesn't need congress to close our border.

The only crisis is the Republican refusal to govern in the spirit that this country's government was founded on.

So if Republicans don't' do what you want by choice then you will take it by force and that's on them. Got it.

maybe you can quote me.

he can't hire more border patrol agents without them.

maybe you can quote me.

he can't hire more border patrol agents without them.

So the reason the border is open is because congress has forbidden the president from hiring enough border patrol officers? really?

No one is buying that excuse.

the president can order the border closed immediately and enforce it. No more word games.

Forum List

Back