“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty"

Here is how it is going to play out:

1) Obama will defer deportation for some illegals. He will not provide a path to citizenship or legal status.

2) Congress will eventually enact legislation which does provide a path to citizenship or legal status. In a subsequent press conference, Boehner will toss out words like "tough" and "security" and whatever other jingoistic bullshit will satisfy the rubes, and he will throw up a lot of smoke to cover up the fact he backed down and finally granted amnesty to illegals.

3) Because Obama didn't deport them, those people will still be here and will be able to start down the path to citizenship or legal status, exactly as the American people intended.

4) Every rube will forget they were lied to about Obama granting amnesty and will line up to swallow the next lie about whatever pops up next on the radar.

The GOP? What?

Is obama the president now?

Has he been president for the past 6 years?

Why is the border open?
The border is open because none of the presidents in the last 30 years have passed immigration reform that includes securing the border, and Obama is included on that list, but so is Bush and Clinton.

Congress hasn't proposed immigration reform.

The GOP controlled house hasn't since 2010

Why is the border open?
Can't he issue and EO closing it immediately?
Didn't he tell us he has a pen and a phone to get things done that congress wouldn't do?

...so tell me why the border is still open again?
closing the border requires more resources than the president has available to him.

prove it.

Why hasn't he tried to close the border in the past 6 years?

The only option he has ever offered is amnesty for political gain...camouflaged as "reform", naturally.
prove that the president does not have the ability to appropriate funds to hire more border patrol agents, engineer a fence, buy the land for it to be built on and construct it?

okay. who is it that likes to remind everyone that they have the "power of the purse"

Why hasn't obama closed and enforced the border? Stop dodging.

'Divide & Conquer.' It's what 'Communist Organizing' is all about. This asshole President loves this. 'Communist Organizing' is his only claim to fame. He's just doing what he was trained to do. He's dividing and 'Transforming' the Nation. He's an Un-American Communist piece of shit. Period, end of story.

No...You are the un American. He invested his adult life getting involved in our system of government...You run your stupid neo con mouth on the internet. The problem as I see it is that you POS neo cons have no respect for the American way of getting involved and trying to solve problems. There used to be a time when republicans respected hard work. That boat sailed around 50 years ago.

Nah, he's a piece of shit. And i'm not a 'Neocon.' Fuck him and his Communist Organizing. Capisce.

The border is open because none of the presidents in the last 30 years have passed immigration reform that includes securing the border, and Obama is included on that list, but so is Bush and Clinton.

Why is the border open?
Didn't he tell us he has a pen and a phone to get things done that congress wouldn't do?

closing the border requires more resources than the president has available to him.

prove it.

The only option he has ever offered is amnesty for political gain...camouflaged as "reform", naturally.
prove that the president does not have the ability to appropriate funds to hire more border patrol agents, engineer a fence, buy the land for it to be built on and construct it?

okay. who is it that likes to remind everyone that they have the "power of the purse"

because he doesn't have the resources. i've answered this several times.

do you have a learning disorder?

I will let you in on a secret. Us liberals keep the border open so that we can go to Mexico and buy affordable prescription drugs and dental care. Also, incidentally, I am not all that happy with giving the USA the authority to keep me from traveling anywhere I want. In fact, I've been pissed off for over 50 years that I can't go to Havana and buy a decent cigar.

if we close the border to illegal infiltrators it would prevent you from traveling to mexico, so therefore it's better to just abandon the border and let all illegals in?

brilliant.

Rot.,
Find your Google search bar. Enter the word, "sarcasm". Click the button. Google is your friend!

Why is the border open?

prove it.

because he doesn't have the resources.

Prove it.

Hey...if you think it's that simple...why is nobody on the right proposing that?

Have you noticed the GOP will not put forth an immigration proposal?

An immigration bill complete with the military building the secure border, and not including amnesty...would be a mighty fine thing to create...right?

Why aren't they?

The GOP? What?

Why is the border open?

Why is the border open?

BULLSHOT! He has plenty of resources to help secure other Nations' Borders. So he certainly has the resources to secure our own Border. It's absolute Bullshite to claim otherwise.

You are not interested in solving any problems. Please stop pretending you care about the Mexican border. You only goal is to attempt to make Obama seem irresponsible in your own small way. Just like the Iraq war Obama didn't invent nor is he responsible for the border problems. The repugs have no intention of getting anything done because it wouldn't reflect negatively on Obama. Why don't you get the gopers you worship to act responsibly? No...of course you won't waste any time trying to REALLY solve the problem. All you REALLY want to do is cry like a little bitch.

prove it.

Prove it.
article 1 section 7.

I will let you in on a secret. Us liberals keep the border open so that we can go to Mexico and buy affordable prescription drugs and dental care. Also, incidentally, I am not all that happy with giving the USA the authority to keep me from traveling anywhere I want. In fact, I've been pissed off for over 50 years that I can't go to Havana and buy a decent cigar.

if we close the border to illegal infiltrators it would prevent you from traveling to mexico, so therefore it's better to just abandon the border and let all illegals in?

brilliant.

Rot.,
Find your Google search bar. Enter the word, "sarcasm". Click the button. Google is your friend!

or maybe I could wait for some condescending ass to type out a snide comment instead of just /sarc or something polite.

prove it.

Prove it.
article 1 section 7.

irrelevant.
and it's comical that you'd expect this president to be concerned with what is "constitutional" all of a sudden...he has a pen and a phone you know..he can issue EO any time he wants....for things he WANTS.
he does not want the border closed. we know why, too and america is pissed off.
Let him propose a bill for funding to congress, then..let's see if it passes..
He wouldn't dare....we know why, too

He has not done so for the same reason Bush, Jr didn't, and for the same reason Clinton didn't, and for the same reason Bush, Sr. didn't, and for the same reason Reagan didn't, and for the same reason Carter didn't, and for the same reason Ford didn't, and for the same reason Nixon didn't, and for the...

'Divide & Conquer.' It's what 'Communist Organizing' is all about. This asshole President loves this. 'Communist Organizing' is his only claim to fame. He's just doing what he was trained to do. He's dividing and 'Transforming' the Nation. He's an Un-American Communist piece of shit. Period, end of story.

No...You are the un American. He invested his adult life getting involved in our system of government...You run your stupid neo con mouth on the internet. The problem as I see it is that you POS neo cons have no respect for the American way of getting involved and trying to solve problems. There used to be a time when republicans respected hard work. That boat sailed around 50 years ago.

Nah, he's a piece of shit. And i'm not a 'Neocon.' Fuck him and his Communist Organizing. Capisce.

You obviously have more in comon with America's enemies than most of us. Noted.

Nope. America wants illegals to have a path to citizenship or legal status. By four to one.

You are right that America is pissed off, though. America is going to be pissed off at Republicans if they don't get on the ball and grant amnesty to these people.

Liberals crack me up.

The spirit of this country was based on BREAKING THE LAW??????????

We are talking about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

This country was founded on LEGAL IMMIGRANTS coming to this country.

Not flooding the borders and ignoring the law.

Liberals you can't lie your way around this.

Obama is flooding the borders because the Democrats have lost the AMERICAN people and so their only hope is to flood the country with like minded people who don't love this country and don't obey our laws.

Apparently Bush flooded the borders even more, and he didn't send back nearly as many as Obama has. You cons love ignoring facts. And let us not forget that Reagan did pretty much the same thing. The hypocrisy from the right is immeasurable.

The GOP? What?

Why is the border open?

Why is the border open?

BULLSHOT! He has plenty of resources to help secure other Nations' Borders. So he certainly has the resources to secure our own Border. It's absolute Bullshite to claim otherwise.

You are not interested in solving any problems. Please stop pretending you care about the Mexican border. You only goal is to attempt to make Obama seem irresponsible in your own small way. Just like the Iraq war Obama didn't invent nor is he responsible for the border problems. The repugs have no intention of getting anything done because it wouldn't reflect negatively on Obama. Why don't you get the gopers you worship to act responsibly? No...of course you won't waste any time trying to REALLY solve the problem. All you REALLY want to do is cry like a little bitch.

Well, i won't argue with you much on that. I do truly despise this criminal traitor President. He is an Un-American Communist piece of shite. One can only hope he receives a hefty dose of Ebola straight up his rectum. Maybe that'll run em out of office.

Prove it.
article 1 section 7.

irrelevant.
and it's comical that you'd expect this president to be concerned with what is "constitutional" all of a sudden...he has a pen and a phone you know..he can issue EO any time he wants....for things he WANTS.
Let him propose a bill for funding to congress, then..let's see if it passes..
He wouldn't dare....we know why, too
he can't appropriate funds with his pen. you know that.

Only 13 percent of Americans favor passing immigration reform without a path to citizenship for illegals.

13 percent.

If that is who the GOP chooses to side with, they are a suicide cult.

Forum List

Back