“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty"

But one must also remember...a secure border is trillions of dollars and 10 years away, at full speed.

Source?
Proof?
Where do these random numbers come from?

We have entire divisions of military combat engineers who could easily accomplish building a fence/wall.
Sure....I'll provide "source" and "proof", as soon as you provide "source" and "proof" that entire divisions of military combat engineers who could easily accomplish building a fence/wall.

First you have to eastablish how many years it would take, and how much that would cost. The military doesn't work for free.

What are you trying to deny now?...that we have combat engineers or are you saying they get paid by the hour?..or that they can't build fences and walls?..what is the point of your diversions?

Here's how it works; The military gets paid by taxpayers. The military does what the president tells them to do. Combat engineers can build fences and walls...
Hey...if you think it's that simple...why is nobody on the right proposing that?

Have you noticed the GOP will not put forth an immigration proposal?

An immigration bill complete with the military building the secure border, and not including amnesty...would be a mighty fine thing to create...right?

Why aren't they?

The GOP? What?

Is obama the president now?

Has he been president for the past 6 years?

Why is the border open?
The border is open because none of the presidents in the last 30 years have passed immigration reform that includes securing the border, and Obama is included on that list, but so is Bush and Clinton.

Congress hasn't proposed immigration reform.

The GOP controlled house hasn't since 2010

Liberals crack me up.

The spirit of this country was based on BREAKING THE LAW??????????

We are talking about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

This country was founded on LEGAL IMMIGRANTS coming to this country.

Not flooding the borders and ignoring the law.

Liberals you can't lie your way around this.

Obama is flooding the borders because the Democrats have lost the AMERICAN people and so their only hope is to flood the country with like minded people who don't love this country and don't obey our laws.

My wife was half Cherokee, and she does not recall giving any of the "founders" a green card.

Liberals crack me up.

Obama is flooding the borders because the Democrats have lost the AMERICAN people and so their only hope is to flood the country with like minded people who don't love this country and don't obey our laws.

My wife was half Cherokee, and she does not recall giving any of the "founders" a green card.
I am part Cherokee(eastern) Missouri. We never okay-ed Jackson to move us..

Source?
Proof?
Where do these random numbers come from?

We have entire divisions of military combat engineers who could easily accomplish building a fence/wall.
Sure....I'll provide "source" and "proof", as soon as you provide "source" and "proof" that entire divisions of military combat engineers who could easily accomplish building a fence/wall.

First you have to eastablish how many years it would take, and how much that would cost. The military doesn't work for free.

What are you trying to deny now?...that we have combat engineers or are you saying they get paid by the hour?..or that they can't build fences and walls?..what is the point of your diversions?

Here's how it works; The military gets paid by taxpayers. The military does what the president tells them to do. Combat engineers can build fences and walls...
Hey...if you think it's that simple...why is nobody on the right proposing that?

An immigration bill complete with the military building the secure border, and not including amnesty...would be a mighty fine thing to create...right?

Why aren't they?

The GOP? What?

Why is the border open?
The border is open because none of the presidents in the last 30 years have passed immigration reform that includes securing the border, and Obama is included on that list, but so is Bush and Clinton.

Why is the border open?
Can't he issue and EO closing it immediately?
Didn't he tell us he has a pen and a phone to get things done that congress wouldn't do?

...so tell me why the border is still open again?

Liberals crack me up.

See how open borders worked out for her people?

Why aren't they?

The GOP? What?

Why is the border open?

Why is the border open?
Didn't he tell us he has a pen and a phone to get things done that congress wouldn't do?

Try sneaking across and get back to us...

'Divide & Conquer.' It's what 'Communist Organizing' is all about. This asshole President loves this. 'Communist Organizing' is his only claim to fame. He's just doing what he was trained to do. He's dividing and 'Transforming' the Nation. He's an Un-American Communist piece of shit. Period, end of story.

Why aren't they?

The GOP? What?

Why is the border open?

Why is the border open?

closing the border requires more resources than the president has available to him.

Liberals crack me up.

You people are sociopathic. No ... We stole this land. Pure and simple. OK now we are here and there is no putting the genie back in the bottle but nigga puulleeze!!! You exhibit the one major defining feature of a neo con..you accept absolutely no responsibility for your actions. The fact that the natives didn't sink the boats and never let a single white man or woman or child go back to Europe alive is their bad...but in no rational world is it permission.

Why aren't they?

The GOP? What?

Why is the border open?

Why is the border open?

closing the border requires more resources than the president has available to him.

BULLSHOT! He has plenty of resources to help secure other Nations' Borders. So he certainly has the resources to secure our own Border. It's absolute Bullshite to claim otherwise.

I will let you in on a secret. Us liberals keep the border open so that we can go to Mexico and buy affordable prescription drugs and dental care. Also, incidentally, I am not all that happy with giving the USA the authority to keep me from traveling anywhere I want. In fact, I've been pissed off for over 50 years that I can't go to Havana and buy a decent cigar.

Duh... there are 11 million illegals.... supposedly 5 million of them are in good standing and are parents of children that are American citizens that we can not legally or constitutionally deport....

If your INS and or border control with their workforce, only have the capabilities to process and deport 100,000 illegals a year....

What would you do, as the overseer of this?

Well, you would PRIORITIZE who gets kicked out first, would you not? You go for the felons then the misdemeanors, then the gang members, then the drop outs and their parents,
ALL before capturing and deporting the illegals that are in good standing with no criminal record, that are parents to children that ARE American Citizens who we can't separate without permission.

I am not saying amnesty, but being put at the back of the line on who gets deported because we can not even deport all of the bad guys due to not having the means to do such....

And if put at the back of the line, then it is better to have these good standing parents work ABOVE BOARD and pay taxes and also have their income above board, so that their children citizens do not over collect on welfare programs they qualify for just because their parents are being paid under the table and don't have to report it.... plus, if and when it is decided to give them amnesty or to not give them amnesty, then we have an easy means to reach them, with them registering as a parent of an American citizen.

I do not believe they should be given any special preference in jobs, just compete with everyone else that is above board.

'Divide & Conquer.' It's what 'Communist Organizing' is all about. This asshole President loves this. 'Communist Organizing' is his only claim to fame. He's just doing what he was trained to do. He's dividing and 'Transforming' the Nation. He's an Un-American Communist piece of shit. Period, end of story.

No...You are the un American. He invested his adult life getting involved in our system of government...You run your stupid neo con mouth on the internet. The problem as I see it is that you POS neo cons have no respect for the American way of getting involved and trying to solve problems. There used to be a time when republicans respected hard work. That boat sailed around 50 years ago.

Why aren't they?

The GOP? What?

Why is the border open?

Why is the border open?

prove it.

Why hasn't he tried to close the border in the past 6 years?

The only option he has ever offered is amnesty for political gain...camouflaged as "reform", naturally.

Duh... there are 11 million illegals.... supposedly 5 million of them are in good standing and are parents of children that are American citizens that we can not legally or constitutionally deport....

If your INS and or border control with their workforce, only have the capabilities to process and deport 100,000 illegals a year....

What would you do, as the overseer of this?

Well, you would PRIORITIZE who gets kicked out first, would you not? You go for the felons then the misdemeanors, then the gang members, then the drop outs and their parents,
ALL before capturing and deporting the illegals that are in good standing with no criminal record, that are parents to children that ARE American Citizens who we can't separate without permission.

I am not saying amnesty, but being put at the back of the line on who gets deported because we can not even deport all of the bad guys due to not having the means to do such....

And if put at the back of the line, then it is better to have these good standing parents work ABOVE BOARD and pay taxes and also have their income above board, so that their children citizens do not over collect on welfare programs they qualify for just because their parents are being paid under the table and don't have to report it.... plus, if and when it is decided to give them amnesty or to not give them amnesty, then we have an easy means to reach them, with them registering as a parent of an American citizen.

I do not believe they should be given any special preference in jobs, just compete with everyone else that is above board.

You don't understand, Care. The Republican plan is to spend a trillion dollars to deport every illegal alien, build fences, put a border guard every 20 feet along the boarder with complete infrastructure including cars, houses, roads, tunnel detectors, motion sensors, drones, guard dogs, land mines and artillery, so that the deported can apply for visa's, come back, overstay them, and be hunted down and deported again. It is all part of the republican job building plan.

Why aren't they?

The GOP? What?

Why is the border open?

Why is the border open?

prove it.

Why hasn't he tried to close the border in the past 6 years?

The only option he has ever offered is amnesty for political gain...camouflaged as "reform", naturally.
prove that the president does not have the ability to appropriate funds to hire more border patrol agents, engineer a fence, buy the land for it to be built on and construct it?

okay. who is it that likes to remind everyone that they have the "power of the purse"

I will let you in on a secret. Us liberals keep the border open so that we can go to Mexico and buy affordable prescription drugs and dental care. Also, incidentally, I am not all that happy with giving the USA the authority to keep me from traveling anywhere I want. In fact, I've been pissed off for over 50 years that I can't go to Havana and buy a decent cigar.

if we close the border to illegal infiltrators it would prevent you from traveling to mexico, so therefore it's better to just abandon the border and let all illegals in?

brilliant.

Forum List

Back