“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty"

The only crisis is the Republican refusal to govern in the spirit that this country's government was founded on.
The problem is they are, you just forgot what that is.
No they are not, they started on day one to ruin this president. It's fine to dislike the president but to punish America for voting for him is not fine. By refusing to govern they have created a power vacuum that the president has stepped into.
Obama created the vacuum himself. The GOP know what Obama is up to and they're trying to prevent it. Problem is, you on the left have no clue of the damage Obama has been doing and will be doing to you personally.
Assigning nefarious motives to even the most routine government business is not "knowing what he is up to" it's more like "let's paralyze the government and blame it on the president, the voters are just stupid enough to believe that".

Well now this is pretty fucking funny:

White House hits TV networks for skipping immigration address

The White House is exasperated with the major broadcast networks – ABC, CBS and NBC -- for skipping out on President Barack Obama’s Thursday primetime address on his executive actions on immigration.
“In 2006, Bush gave a 17 minute speech that was televised by all three networks that was about deploying 6000 national guard troops to the border. Obama is making a 10 minute speech that will have a vastly greater impact on the issue. And none of the networks are doing it. We can’t believe they were aggrieved that we announced this on Facebook,” a senior administration official told POLITICO.
When the president wants to make a primetime address, White House officials will reach out to the big networks like ABC, NBC, and CBS, to gauge whether they would consider running the speech live before putting in a formal request for airtime.
But on Wednesday morning, with plans underway for a Thursday night address on Obama’s plans to issue executive actions on some of the most sweeping immigration reform in decades, those feelers came back with a negative report. None of the major networks wanted to take time away from their primetime programming for Obama’s 8p.m. speech. So the administration did not send out a formal request to the networks and took to Facebook to publicize the speech with a special video message from Obama along with a link to the livestream.

White House hits TV networks for skipping immigration address - POLITICO.com

The only crisis is the Republican refusal to govern in the spirit that this country's government was founded on.
No they are not, they started on day one to ruin this president. It's fine to dislike the president but to punish America for voting for him is not fine. By refusing to govern they have created a power vacuum that the president has stepped into.

americans do not want amnesty for illegals.
americans do not want open borders.
obama does not care what americans want.

His agenda is to undermine the evil, white, colonialist nation he was taught to hate and resent...
He uses the term "transform"....tricks the Gruber voters in the libtard party.

Wow, what color is the sky in your world.

What exactly is "refusing to govern?" Is "governing" only doing what Obama wants?

Would you look at the results of this month's elections?

That's not the people of this country saying they want what Obama wants.

Wake up! They WANT Republicans to put a brake on Obama.

Psst! That's "governing" too!
What they said when the GOP was in power in Congress can be made null and void?

That doesn't even make sense. Try again.

Obama is doing nothing but dividing this country even further. Dimocrats just don't give a fuck.
Republicans are not voting on things they used to like simply because the president might actually sign it. They are purposely not going to send him anything he would sign, that's the perversion here, not the president. They have turned our congress into nothing but a political weapon, the government shutdown proves they do not give a fuck.

Tell that to Harry Reid who has kept everything bottled up in the Senate since the GOP took over the House.
How about the Keystone Pipeline ? It wasn't until a key Dimocrat was in trouble that a vote finally was allowed.

Blame the GOP all you want, but Obama is the one who thinks he suddenly should be allowed to write immigration rules and laws on his own. The fucker should be dragged out of office.
I think he is goading the congress to do just that and in the process expose for all to see what their sole purpose has been since day one.

Obama created the vacuum himself. The GOP know what Obama is up to and they're trying to prevent it. Problem is, you on the left have no clue of the damage Obama has been doing and will be doing to you personally.
Assigning nefarious motives to even the most routine government business is not "knowing what he is up to" it's more like "let's paralyze the government and blame it on the president, the voters are just stupid enough to believe that".

ROUTINE government business?

Exactly what is routine about executive amnesty or using continuing resolution to pass Obamacare because they knew doing it the Constitutional way, it would have failed?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I guess you haven't been watching the news, because you're always tuning into the deflective coverage on the big three networks and CNN. The Obama Administration has been exposed. Jonathon Gruber spilled the beans and admitted to the conspiracy on YouTube. I could give a damn about your opinion. The truth is finally coming out.

28aqc13.jpg

Be honest, which ass did you notice first?

I guess you haven't been watching the news, because you're always tuning into the deflective coverage on the big three networks and CNN. The Obama Administration has been exposed. Jonathon Gruber spilled the beans and admitted to the conspiracy on YouTube. I could give a damn about your opinion. The truth is finally coming out.

I thought rats were suppose to flee the ship, not go down with it.

The networks want nothing to do with this.
That's why they refused to cover it.

Frankly, I don't see Congress cannot impeach Obama. They are standing on the floor and saying he is breaking the law. If true, Congress is also breaking the law by not impeaching him.

I dares ya!
I'd like to see them at least seriously discuss it.
Why, ignoring it helps their rich constituency continue to hire them with tax breaks, low wages, no benefits and immediate disposal when finished...
Good point. The Republican establishment is probably finally exhaling a sigh of relief. Secretly, they don't really give a shit. When Bush was in office, they had a chance to do something, they intentionally did nothing.

Their big corporate interests needed that cheap labor, that is why they did nothing. That is why they will do nothing now but posture, talk tough and do nothing. They are glad this leftist stooge is going to take the fall, it is good for them, they can point the finger of blame and use it to their advantage to tell ignorant bigots that can't find a job that Democrats are to blame when the 2016 presidential elections come around. When in truth, they didn't want anything different done since their corporate big wigs wanted a massive pool of uneducated labor to keep labor costs down.

This is a rogue president, and impeachment has got to be put on the table and seriously considered.

Republicans outraged by Obama's plan

Republicans on Capitol Hill began to lash out at President Obama Wednesday after he announced plans to unveil executive actions on immigration in a primetime address Thursday evening.

“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty, here, and in the Senate,” Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) told reporters.

Obama purposely timed the announcement, King said, to coincide with lawmakers leaving Washington Thursday for Thanksgiving recess. King said he’s staying behind in Washington to deal with the issue.
“I decided in an instant, I’m staying,” he said.

King laid out three steps the House could take to respond to Obama, including a resolution of rejection, censuring Obama and defunding the order to prevent its implementation. He stopped short of supporting impeachment.

“I don’t want to go down that path. We have lived through that and it put the nation through a lot of trauma,” he added.
Some Republicans expressed frustration that Obama invited only Senate and House Democrats to dinner Wednesday evening to huddle before the announcement.

Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) said the fact that Republicans were not invited signals that Obama is creating “the beginning of a political campaign” that provokes “partisan warfare” and not a bipartisan agreement.

“Why would you do this on the eve of Thanksgiving, going into holidays, unless you want to create a political fight?" Cole asked. "I mean I’m mystified by the political calculus."
Republicans should have been included in Wednesday’s dinner, said Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.).

“I think that’s endemic of how the president has run his office,” she said. “He has been unwilling to reach out to Republicans.”
Bachmann called Obama “cynical” for issuing the order after the midterm elections when so many Democrats faced tight reelection races.

“He chose not to do this before the election because he knew his party would take an absolute drubbing at the polls,” she said. “In all likelihood, Scott Brown would have won his race in New Hampshire. In all likelihood, that would have caused Ed Gillespie to win in Virginia.”

Bachmann and King both support the push to defund Obama’s immigration action through legislation that’s separate from a main government spending bill to avert a full government shutdown.
While Rep. Steve Stivers (R-Ohio) said he’s “bothered when somebody tries to pass laws through executive actions,” he said it’s not worth another government shutdown.

Republicans outraged by Obama s plan TheHill
Go for it.

The networks want nothing to do with this.
That's why they refused to cover it.

Bullshit. They refused to cover it on purpose. They refused to cover it BECAUSE they support Obama. Covering it would be bad for Obama's image and political support.

Yes, YOU are politically aware, but most Americans have the political awareness of a sixth grader. They are more interested in Monday Night Football, the latest Reality TV show and shopping at the mall. If the networks ran this speech informing them of this policy agenda, they would be livid.

So to protect the president, they just keep it out of their world view. This is only presented to those who would SUPPORT a policy such as this.

Now, when they, or their kids can't find jobs, or when the social services are overwhelmed with a flood of new immigrants, they won't have a clue whose fault it is. They will remain ignorant because of the corporate/State controlled media.

Remember, these networks work hand in glove with both the Democrats and the Republicans at the CFR.

I dares ya!
I'd like to see them at least seriously discuss it.
Why, ignoring it helps their rich constituency continue to hire them with tax breaks, low wages, no benefits and immediate disposal when finished...
Good point. The Republican establishment is probably finally exhaling a sigh of relief. Secretly, they don't really give a shit. When Bush was in office, they had a chance to do something, they intentionally did nothing.

Their big corporate interests needed that cheap labor, that is why they did nothing. That is why they will do nothing now but posture, talk tough and do nothing. They are glad this leftist stooge is going to take the fall, it is good for them, they can point the finger of blame and use it to their advantage to tell ignorant bigots that can't find a job that Democrats are to blame when the 2016 presidential elections come around. When in truth, they didn't want anything different done since their corporate big wigs wanted a massive pool of uneducated labor to keep labor costs down.
As much as I hate to, I have to agree with this.

Just goes to show, the only way citizens can go along with any of this amnesty shit is if you're a political hack. It's not good for the middle class, it's not good for the lower class, it's only good for greedy huge corporation bastards that only care about lining their own pockets with cash, and in turn they line the pockets of corrupt politicians with cash through lobbying. There's plenty of corruption and under handed bull shit going on in both parties, it's sickening.

This, however, does not excuse the kenyan muslim narcissist psycho megalomaniac from pissing on our constitution and acting like a king. That fucker fully deserves to be impeached if he does, and his ass drug out of the white house and thrown in prison.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back