The Presidency of Scott Walker

Facts are facts. Plus add to that where is the college degree? I b et you are a corporate lover.

Facts are facts. Plus add to that where is the college degree? I b et you are a corporate lover.
I can tell by the level of nastiness by you libs that you're scared shitless he's gonna be the nominee. You wouldn't be attacking him if you weren't afraid of him.

I'm not an Obama sycophant. I'm not even a Democrat, Teapuppet.
Bullshit, it's obvious.

You just can't handle the truth.
For somebody who is so sure Scott Walker has no chance of winning, you seem awfully worried he will get the nomination. Otherwise, you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince everyone not to support him. He scares the shit out of you, doesn't he?

Ya. You mean like you tried to dissuade people from reading the decisions of the court. Shaddup!. Run him. You'll have your ass handed to you. It will be fun. Just remember what I said.
How do you conclude that, idiot?

That whole violate the Constitution thingy.

Bullshit, it's obvious.

For somebody who is so sure Scott Walker has no chance of winning, you seem awfully worried he will get the nomination. Otherwise, you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince everyone not to support him. He scares the shit out of you, doesn't he?

Ya. You mean like you tried to dissuade people from reading the decisions of the court. Shaddup!. Run him. You'll have your ass handed to you. It will be fun. Just remember what I said.

Man, you're really reaching on that one. You're desperate! :lol:

Man, you're really reaching on that one. You're desperate! :lol:

I'll wait. It's coming. Run him.

The problem that all of these governors and former governors have is their track record.

This guy has one. A big one.
Because his track record isn't one of a liberal?

Don't let a little thing like the Constitution stand in the way of your man crush.
Typical liberal response when you have nothing left. Make a homosexual reference or cry "racist". Weak.

He violated the Constitution. Period. And much more. Now, you can play this all you want but the reality is that the man has a history. You clowns had enough time to address the issues. You chose not to. Now, you have to find a viable candidate. He isn't it.

Further, when people dig deep enough then you can watch the Tea Party take a couple more hits.
Violated the constitution like Obama has done? It seems that his election and popularity are ding just fine even though the court has ruled against him several time.

No, the case linked to is not going to mean squat. There was a law on the books that was not 100 percent up to snuff (as is quite common actually) and the problem has been addressed. Of note is that the court really didn't take the law apart as some egregious violation of the constitution but that they needed to provide a more narrowly defined government interest served in enforcing the law.

Really, Walker might not be presidential material but this harping on this particular point has absolutely nothing to do with it.

The problem that all of these governors and former governors have is their track record.

This guy has one. A big one.
Because his track record isn't one of a liberal?

Don't let a little thing like the Constitution stand in the way of your man crush.
Typical liberal response when you have nothing left. Make a homosexual reference or cry "racist". Weak.

He violated the Constitution. Period. And much more. Now, you can play this all you want but the reality is that the man has a history. You clowns had enough time to address the issues. You chose not to. Now, you have to find a viable candidate. He isn't it.

Further, when people dig deep enough then you can watch the Tea Party take a couple more hits.
Violated the constitution like Obama has done? It seems that his election and popularity are ding just fine even though the court has ruled against him several time.

No, the case linked to is not going to mean squat. There was a law on the books that was not 100 percent up to snuff (as is quite common actually) and the problem has been addressed. Of note is that the court really didn't take the law apart as some egregious violation of the constitution but that they needed to provide a more narrowly defined government interest served in enforcing the law.

Really, Walker might not be presidential material but this harping on this particular point has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I'll wait.

I can tell by the level of nastiness by you libs that you're scared shitless he's gonna be the nominee. You wouldn't be attacking him if you weren't afraid of him.

Stating he doesn't have a college degree is "attacking" him? Who knew. But please follow through on the dynamic. Walker, if he runs, will be asking average folks to vote for him. A lot of what we call average folks have college degrees or in some cases also have kids that have college degrees. Of these average folk, very few think that they themselves would make a good President. Most of that has to do with intelligence.

There is very little chance that these people will vote for someone with less intelligence than they have or, more importantly, the kid who took their car without asking or beer out of their fridge. Now not all intelligence is learned in college to be certain and he does have a record to run on that will appeal to some voters. But while there is no listing of qualifications to be POTUS, a college degree is implied.

As for being "afraid"...this is the same noise you guys said about Palin, are saying about Cruz, Rand Paul, etc... I urge you to nominate Walker. Its as close to a guaranteed victory for the Democrats as one can get.

The GOP can do better..find someone to reach out to the middle class.
Someone like John McCain?

In point and fact, yes. Probably someone who is younger.

But someone (unlike McCain) who...
  • knows how to use a computer and recognizes the information age is here...
  • wasn't a carbon copy of a failed incumbent...
  • didn't suspend his campaign during the campaign

Or Romney who...
  • Embodied the 1% doing well in a stagnant economy (basically asking the "have-nots" to vote for the "have"
  • doesn't visit Poland during the campaign
  • disparage 47% of the electorate
What you guys often forget and (for some reason) can't bring yourself to admit is that both men ran pretty crappy campaigns compared to their opponent.

Living in the state of Wisconsin myself I can say the state is clearly divided 50.50 and if there is a high turnout then he may not carry his home state and I frankly will not be casting a vote. He has shown a clear disdain for the middle class in a time when some populism is needed desperately. Those of you who do not live in the state have about as much intellectual insight as a pimple and that is giving you too much credit.
Don't tell me, you're gonna claim you're not a liberal too, right?
Well I don't think he has married his sister.

Actually we are laughing our ass off, this guy is not serious but you go tell us we are wrong...

Stating he doesn't have a college degree is "attacking" him? Who knew. But please follow through on the dynamic. Walker, if he runs, will be asking average folks to vote for him. A lot of what we call average folks have college degrees or in some cases also have kids that have college degrees. Of these average folk, very few think that they themselves would make a good President. Most of that has to do with intelligence.

There is very little chance that these people will vote for someone with less intelligence than they have or, more importantly, the kid who took their car without asking or beer out of their fridge. Now not all intelligence is learned in college to be certain and he does have a record to run on that will appeal to some voters. But while there is no listing of qualifications to be POTUS, a college degree is implied.

As for being "afraid"...this is the same noise you guys said about Palin, are saying about Cruz, Rand Paul, etc... I urge you to nominate Walker. Its as close to a guaranteed victory for the Democrats as one can get.
Intelligence isn't something you "learn in college", moron. You either have it or you don't, and you obviously don't (along with Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, etc.).

Or Romney who...
  • Embodied the 1% doing well in a stagnant economy (basically asking the "have-nots" to vote for the "have"
What you guys often forget and (for some reason) can't bring yourself to admit is that both men ran pretty crappy campaigns compared to their opponent.
I'm sure conservatives everywhere will appreciate your expert advice. :lol:

Or Romney who...
I'm sure conservatives everywhere will appreciate your expert advice. :lol:

After the 1 for 6 bitch slapping since '92 in terms of winning the popular vote, they need advice from someone.

Forum List

Back