The Presidency of Scott Walker

when the left sees Walker consistently ahead in polls within 2/3 months of his announcement, they will be looking for 20-25 year old girls who will claim(more like Lie) that they had affairs with Scott Walker when they were 16/17.

They already started and he hasn't even announced....
I think the Dems fear Scott Walker so look for them to get down and dirty....
They will go nuclear option on the upcoming election.

Facts are facts. Plus add to that where is the college degree? I b et you are a corporate lover.
I can tell by the level of nastiness by you libs that you're scared shitless he's gonna be the nominee. You wouldn't be attacking him if you weren't afraid of him.

Stating he doesn't have a college degree is "attacking" him? Who knew. But please follow through on the dynamic. Walker, if he runs, will be asking average folks to vote for him. A lot of what we call average folks have college degrees or in some cases also have kids that have college degrees. Of these average folk, very few think that they themselves would make a good President. Most of that has to do with intelligence.

There is very little chance that these people will vote for someone with less intelligence than they have or, more importantly, the kid who took their car without asking or beer out of their fridge. Now not all intelligence is learned in college to be certain and he does have a record to run on that will appeal to some voters. But while there is no listing of qualifications to be POTUS, a college degree is implied.

As for being "afraid"...this is the same noise you guys said about Palin, are saying about Cruz, Rand Paul, etc... I urge you to nominate Walker. Its as close to a guaranteed victory for the Democrats as one can get.
One has only to point at your post to teach the lesson of educated people not having any intelligence.

The fact that a great deal of working Americans think that a degree equates to intelligence is laughable. Particularly given that George W. Bush had a Masters Degree and every leftist on the planet considered him an imbecile, all evidence to the contrary, while they laud the intelligence of a President who can't even get national security right.

Dunno...have we had any hijackings-airiel attacks-followed by invading countries that didn't attack us under Obama? No?

Scott Walker and Cruz, both are the biggest fears of the left. Why? along with Rubio, they could take enough purple states away from Hillary!

As a member of the left...I feel comfortable with Hillary's chances against anyone you named. Every one pretty much except Christie and Bush.

Scott Walker and Cruz, both are the biggest fears of the left. Why? along with Rubio, they could take enough purple states away from Hillary!

As a member of the left...I feel comfortable with Hillary's chances against anyone you named. Every one pretty much except Christie and Bush.

The old, screechy-voiced bat is a crazy-eyed, leathery has-been.

when the left sees Walker consistently ahead in polls within 2/3 months of his announcement, they will be looking for 20-25 year old girls who will claim(more like Lie) that they had affairs with Scott Walker when they were 16/17.

They already started and he hasn't even announced....
I think the Dems fear Scott Walker so look for them to get down and dirty....
They will go nuclear option on the upcoming election.
Repeat yourself long enough and it may come true...not!

And picks her nose......

and looks like you will someday at an elderly age...awwwwww,,so cute.....

Your gift to the DEMS is accepted...I'm sure

As a member of the maybe leaning left if it ain't to far..I don't like Hillary...She is more of a type of progressive I don't want to see in power...

Who is that bitch from Cally? forgot her name, the one that was taking any case from those hot white women who claimed they were sexually aroused by Herman Cain. If its Scott Walker in the end, she will put out a national ad seeking 12-25 woman who were either sexually violated or hair-dragged by Scott Walker.

And picks her nose......

If I EVER come close to looking like my avatar I hope to become a victim of a "drive by."

Your gift to the DEMS is accepted...I'm sure
My gift to mankind is my opposition of the DEMS.

And picks her nose......

If I EVER come close to looking like my avatar I hope to become a victim of a "drive by."
Heh-heh, 30 years ago I said the same...

Facts are facts. Plus add to that where is the college degree? I b et you are a corporate lover.
I can tell by the level of nastiness by you libs that you're scared shitless he's gonna be the nominee. You wouldn't be attacking him if you weren't afraid of him.

Stating he doesn't have a college degree is "attacking" him? Who knew. But please follow through on the dynamic. Walker, if he runs, will be asking average folks to vote for him. A lot of what we call average folks have college degrees or in some cases also have kids that have college degrees. Of these average folk, very few think that they themselves would make a good President. Most of that has to do with intelligence.

There is very little chance that these people will vote for someone with less intelligence than they have or, more importantly, the kid who took their car without asking or beer out of their fridge. Now not all intelligence is learned in college to be certain and he does have a record to run on that will appeal to some voters. But while there is no listing of qualifications to be POTUS, a college degree is implied.

As for being "afraid"...this is the same noise you guys said about Palin, are saying about Cruz, Rand Paul, etc... I urge you to nominate Walker. Its as close to a guaranteed victory for the Democrats as one can get.
Intelligence isn't something you "learn in college", moron. You either have it or you don't, and you obviously don't (along with Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, etc.).
Jackson-Lee went to college???

Forum List

Back