The Popular Vote Excuse Destroyed!

Trump CRUSHED Hillary like a bug 9 million to 4 million in the largest 3 states. :auiqs.jpg:
Your point is that Crooked Hillary slaughtered Trump in the 3 largest states and SHE still couldn't cheat her way to the presidency?????:laughing0301:

Funny, I never said that….but I understand you have trouble reading much less comprehending what intelligent people write. Perhaps you should enlist some help from someone smarter than you. School’s out and I’m sure you can get a first grader to assist you with the multi syllable words.
Where in hell did you get your numbers (9 mill to 4 mil)?

Uhh, you have to ask your fellow mental patient there slick.
You're the idiot who put those numbers in a post, I'm asking you

Uhhh…check again doofus. And apologize after you realize your mistake like a good little boy.

Trump CRUSHED Hillary like a bug 9 million to 4 million in the largest 3 states. :auiqs.jpg:
Your point is that Crooked Hillary slaughtered Trump in the 3 largest states and SHE still couldn't cheat her way to the presidency?????:laughing0301:

Funny, I never said that….but I understand you have trouble reading much less comprehending what intelligent people write. Perhaps you should enlist some help from someone smarter than you. School’s out and I’m sure you can get a first grader to assist you with the multi syllable words.

Meister that was an error on my part not candycorn's, since corrected.

Trump won 30 states with a total of 306 electors, or 57% of the 538 available. Now go pound sand

Hillary got 3,000,000 more votes than the orange pervert. You go poundith the sand
Soooo....that means she lost the election in a nation that's governed as a republic and not one that is governed by mob rule. Now you go pound sand

No, it means she got 3,000,000 more votes than the orange pervert.

That you have a problem with mathematics means you should pound the books harder after you get through pounding sand.
I can only surmise that you are one of those idiots who would enjoy mob rule, aren't you?
You know.......two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

You can only surmise such a infantile premise because that is all your limited faculties allow you to…apparently.

HRC got more votes.
DJT is the President.
One fact does not nullify the other.

You can keep two facts in your head at one time…right?
You're the idiot that knows our system and keeps babbling about Hillary and the popular vote.
You do know our system....right? You may not like it.

Well Meister, apologize boy.

Uhhh…check again doofus. And apologize after you realize your mistake like a good little boy.
Did you know they were faulty numbers when posting?

Hillary got 3,000,000 more votes than the orange pervert. You go poundith the sand
Soooo....that means she lost the election in a nation that's governed as a republic and not one that is governed by mob rule. Now you go pound sand

No, it means she got 3,000,000 more votes than the orange pervert.

That you have a problem with mathematics means you should pound the books harder after you get through pounding sand.
I can only surmise that you are one of those idiots who would enjoy mob rule, aren't you?
You know.......two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

You can only surmise such a infantile premise because that is all your limited faculties allow you to…apparently.

HRC got more votes.
DJT is the President.
One fact does not nullify the other.

You can keep two facts in your head at one time…right?
You're the idiot that knows our system and keeps babbling about Hillary and the popular vote.
You do know our system....right? You may not like it.

One fact is the result of the will of the people.
One fact is the result of the will of the electors.

Two different treks.

I lover our system as I said earlier in post 133 on this thread.

racist

Did you know they were faulty numbers when posting?

I didn’t post them….

This is too damn funny.:290968001256257790-final:

Less there is any doubt who was more popular, here's Trump working in the oval office at the White House.

Trump-Putin-Phone-@PressSec-640x480.jpg

racist

Ahh…as I have always said, conservatives are obsessed with race. Thanks for proving my point yet again.

racist

Ahh…as I have always said, conservatives are obsessed with race. Thanks for proving my point yet again.
I forgot when a liberal calls someone "boy" it isn't racist. Only conservatives can be labeled one for saying it. My mistake.

racist

I forgot when a liberal calls someone "boy" it isn't racist. Only conservatives can be labeled one for saying it. My mistake.

I call you a boy because you’re not acting like a man. You’re better than the last exchange. You should act like it.

The left constantly harp about Hillary winning the popular vote, well did you know Trump won 7 out of the 10 largest states by population? Read it and weep libs Trump destroyed Hillary winning 7 out of the 10 largest states by population. So much for your popular vote nonsense. :auiqs.jpg:

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI
Hillary won by 3 million votes

More Americans wanted Hillary to be President

The left constantly harp about Hillary winning the popular vote, well did you know Trump won 7 out of the 10 largest states by population? Read it and weep libs Trump destroyed Hillary winning 7 out of the 10 largest states by population. So much for your popular vote nonsense. :auiqs.jpg:

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI

WTF, it's been over a year, get over it already.

racist

I call you a boy because you’re not acting like a man. You’re better than the last exchange. You should act like it.
Okay, okay....let's get back to it. Why are you arguing that Hillary got more popular votes, like it means something special in a nation that's governed as a republic????

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI

So?

Forum List

Back