The Popular Vote Excuse Destroyed!

Ahh…as I have always said, conservatives are obsessed with race. Thanks for proving my point yet again.
I forgot when a liberal calls someone "boy" it isn't racist. Only conservatives can be labeled one for saying it. My mistake.

I call you a boy because you’re not acting like a man. You’re better than the last exchange. You should act like it.
Okay, okay....let's get back to it. Why are you arguing that Hillary got more popular votes, like it means something special in a nation that's governed as a republic????

Well, the title of the thread is about popularity. I didn’t entitle the thread….

The OP is about popularity….

What is the #1 indicator of a politician’s popularity? Votes.

Sorry.

Ahh…as I have always said, conservatives are obsessed with race. Thanks for proving my point yet again.
I forgot when a liberal calls someone "boy" it isn't racist. Only conservatives can be labeled one for saying it. My mistake.

I call you a boy because you’re not acting like a man. You’re better than the last exchange. You should act like it.
Okay, okay....let's get back to it. Why are you arguing that Hillary got more popular votes, like it means something special in a nation that's governed as a republic????

And, oh yeah, taking the top 10 populous states and saying your guy is more popular because he own 7 of 10 is cherrypicking. I demonstrated that if you took the top 14…each candidate won 7….so if we do that batch of cherrypicking….does it factually mean that they are equally as popular?

Here is the stats to back it up…
Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 9.41.34 AM.png

Well, the title of the thread is about popularity. I didn’t entitle the thread….

Sorry.
I would say that

And, oh yeah, taking the top 10 populous states and saying your guy is more popular because he own 7 of 10 is cherrypicking. I demonstrated that if you took the top 14…each candidate won 7….so if we do that batch of cherrypicking….does it factually mean that they are equally as popular?

View attachment 201007
All I can say is that as long as you're not including all 50 states, it's cherry picking. that's just my humble opinion.

The left constantly harp about Hillary winning the popular vote, well did you know Trump won 7 out of the 10 largest states by population? Read it and weep libs Trump destroyed Hillary winning 7 out of the 10 largest states by population. So much for your popular vote nonsense. :auiqs.jpg:

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI
Hillary won by 3 million votes

More Americans wanted Hillary to be President

WTF, it's been over a year, get over it already.
Not my thread pal

View attachment 201007
If you compile the actual vote in those states, Hillary wins by a landslide

Trump won states with tight margins, Hillary won bigly in California, New York and Illinois

With the popular vote myth debunked my work is done here, time for a cold adult beverage.
11 pages and you have yet to debunk anything that shows Donald losing the popular vote.

Go enjoy your strawberry daiquiri.
The popular vote does not mean jack shit in the general election, I guess you missed that in elementary school.
Anyway, the republican/libertarian side received more votes in the general election.
Candidate Party Popular Votes
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050
Cool story, dipshit. No one is saying Hillary won the election. But she did win the popular vote. And it’ll be pointed out every time one of you wingnuts denies it. Donald will always carry that with him no matter how many excuses he, or you, make.

:fu:

With the popular vote myth debunked my work is done here, time for a cold adult beverage.
11 pages and you have yet to debunk anything that shows Donald losing the popular vote.

The popular vote does not mean jack shit in the general election, I guess you missed that in elementary school.
Anyway, the republican/libertarian side received more votes in the general election.
Cool story, dipshit. No one is saying Hillary won the election. But she did win the popular vote. And it’ll be pointed out every time one of you wingnuts denies it. Donald will always carry that with him no matter how many excuses he, or you, make.

Great, perhaps you could pass this on to Hillary.
th

Sorry.
I would say that

View attachment 201007
All I can say is that as long as you're not including all 50 states, it's cherry picking. that's just my humble opinion.

Sounds like you and the OP need to have a conversation….

You’re making a nuanced argument to a group who clearly do not understand what nuances are.

Sorry.
I would say that

View attachment 201007

Sounds like you and the OP need to have a conversation….
Sounds like your OP is nothing more than a personal whine thread. Hillary lost, time to move on.

HRC still got 3,000,000 more votes than your messiah.

Winning the popular vote in the most populous states will win you the most electoral votes. That's why the founders devised a counter to the popular vote, exactly for this reason.

We can't be held responsible for your lack of strategic thinking.

The Founding Fathers didn't think that the US would vote for and Orange turd but they were wrong....

Do you think the Founding Fathers would have supported ripping families apart?
Lol
Illegal aliens have no constitutional rights, So shut the fuck up

US Constitution said:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Emphasis mine.
They are criminals, and are not citizens. So fuck them

Nope. They still get due process. No fucking allowed.

The left constantly harp about Hillary winning the popular vote, well did you know Trump won 7 out of the 10 largest states by population? Read it and weep libs Trump destroyed Hillary winning 7 out of the 10 largest states by population. So much for your popular vote nonsense. :auiqs.jpg:

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI
Popular vote doesn't matter.

Winning the popular vote in the most populous states will win you the most electoral votes. That's why the founders devised a counter to the popular vote, exactly for this reason.

We can't be held responsible for your lack of strategic thinking.

The Founding Fathers didn't think that the US would vote for and Orange turd but they were wrong....

Do you think the Founding Fathers would have supported ripping families apart?
Lol
Illegal aliens have no constitutional rights, So shut the fuck up

US Constitution said:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Emphasis mine.
They are criminals, and are not citizens. So fuck them

Nope. They still get due process. No fucking allowed.

Ah... what?

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI

So?
So what is the purpose of this thread?

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI
It doesn’t matter in who gets to be president

It does matter if Trump claims the people supported his policies

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI

So?
So what is the purpose of this thread?
Whinefest 2018, I guess

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI
It doesn’t matter in who gets to be president

It does matter if Trump claims the people supported his policies
No, it doesn't, and if you have not noticed the fat cats are in power and they are gonna fix it up nice for themselves before anyone gets and ort.

Although I didnt vote for Hillary....honestly america should be ashamed of itself by using a system that dates back to the 18th century...the result, the crazy minority elected qu idiot and the whole world is laughing.

Fuck the world we have the best aircraft carriers on the planet ..
Look around your house most of the stuff are made somewhere in the world, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back