The Politics of Envy

Middle class conservatives (especially the LOWER middle class conservatives) suffer from false consciousness BIG time.

For some reason (which, quite frankly, eludes me) these conservatives think they're part of 'the club' of the chosen ones; they're torch-carriers for free-market capitalism in its ever purer form.

Yet, as the wealthy interests in this country increasingly change the system to benefit themselves first and foremost (that's human nature, darlin') while the trickle down economic benefits to the rest of us change from the trickle to mere drops of ever-decreasing frequency, these self same conservatives will find themselves on the outside looking in just like everybody else.

527720_358166074247828_101446536586451_1057207_226397025_n.jpg

Middle class conservatives (especially the LOWER middle class conservatives) suffer from false consciousness BIG time.

For some reason (which, quite frankly, eludes me) these conservatives think they're part of 'the club' of the chosen ones; they're torch-carriers for free-market capitalism in its ever purer form.

Yet, as the wealthy interests in this country increasingly change the system to benefit themselves first and foremost (that's human nature, darlin') while the trickle down economic benefits to the rest of us change from the trickle to mere drops of ever-decreasing frequency, these self same conservatives will find themselves on the outside looking in just like everybody else.

Your stupid Marxism fails, everytime.

These days it seems to be all about class warfare, promoting envy against those who have more by those who have less. Let's take more from them and redistribute it to somebody else, and social justice is achieved.

July 10, 2012

“These are not adults leveling serious criticism; these are scorned right-wingers showing all the maturity of a little boy."

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

Could it be that these "lower class" conservatives just are tired of the left stereotyping them? Every DAY on USMB -- the lefties are pounding on the hicks and hillbillies.. These people KNOW how nasty you snots really are..

There is no group of Americans more fixated on class, race, ethnicity and bossiness than today's leftists. Even the poor moderates in your Party are shaking their heads..

Your stupid Marxism fails, everytime.

Where's the Marxism? Please feel free to point it out.

You are a fool and a tool. You think it is only the repubs who favor the wealthy? Every politician does, to some extent. I will waste no more time on such as you, spew your hate as you wish.

.....But, they DO make for great entertainment!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Could it be that these "lower class" conservatives just are tired of the left stereotyping them?

Yeah.....sure.....that's what it is......

gop_cry1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI]TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism - YouTube[/ame]​

At least now you admit the Left is engaged in dividing America and pitting us one against another in every imaginable way.

Conservatives at least believe in equality - that greedy rich assholes and faggot Indians are supposed to be treated the same in the eyes of the government.

The left believes that everyone should have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The far right thinks only the very rich should, and everyone else can go to hell.

This is absolute and unadulterated bullshit. Too bad you think it, let alone say it. I guess the chasm between us really is too wide to bridge.

Its a matter of values choices black label the right to not be told what to eat drive (get the needle from the doctor)
I'm a 'poor' Republican now so what? I'd bet $100 you only like Obama because of his color and you want to believe these Communist promises of freebies will take responsibility out of the equation.

It wasn't "The Politics of Envy" before the Ayn Rand Conservatives started their major assault on the poor and middle class to repay the government for what Conservatives have squandered.

At least now you admit the Left is engaged in dividing America and pitting us one against another in every imaginable way.

Conservatives at least believe in equality - that greedy rich assholes and faggot Indians are supposed to be treated the same in the eyes of the government.

My god, do you honestly believe this? I know some of you are paid to post this crap, but surely you arent that dumb?

C'mon, nobody can be smart enough to use a computer and say something this dumb?

Liberalism is a disease.

You are the disease.

As long as you people continue to ignorantly believe its about envy, you continue to enable robber barons to steal away Americas future.

You are the disease.

Robber Barons???? hold the fort... I hear the cast of Jersey Shore is available to replace Board Positions on Fortune 500 companies....

You could tar and feather your favorite Robber Baron, take all his/her shit, and it wouldn't pay the bills for 20 minutes.. Then what?

Meanwhile --- your heroes are stealing Soc Sec premiums and vowing to reduce Medicare payments by $500Bill.. That's gonna help...

It wasn't "The Politics of Envy" before the Ayn Rand Conservatives started their major assault on the poor and middle class to repay the government for what Conservatives have squandered.

My god, do you honestly believe this?

I could probably pull up a dozen headlines today where a Leftist scumbag such as yourself was trying to divide us as illustrated.

Off the top if my head, just today:

- The divisive lie rumor that Romney was hiding offshore accounts because he is an evil rich dude.

- The story that Romney is too white to address the NAACP

You are filth.

Hey, bagger filth, bow down and beg our forgiveness before election day, otherwise on election day we might not be so forgiving

The followers of Rand are not Conservatives. Theyre NeoCons. Big difference.

I could probably pull up a dozen headlines today where a Leftist scumbag such as yourself was trying to divide us as illustrated.

- The divisive lie rumor that Romney was hiding offshore accounts because he is an evil rich dude.

You are filth.

Holding that mirror up to yourself again, are you?

You are filth.

Every day SniperFire... Since the revolution started and the Progressives took the Demo party off the cliff. How many example of class warfare do they want... Got a million of them.

Forum List

Back