The politicians we elect

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
We Must blame ourselves because we can start a 3rd party right now and elect people who will restore middle class America by stopping any imports from China. To sell in America you must make it here. That includes parts for your car, your furniture, and everything else.

They've been telling us ridiculous nonsense and they've gotten rich and we keep getting poorer. We must build new factories in America and train Americans to manufacture the goods. If foreign nations want to buy our goods and services, they will be welcome. Foreigners can own the factories and pay taxes before the goods are shipped. End every single loop hole. We must protect our dollar by firing Bernanke who has no clue. Princeton should be discredited for having Bernanke on their staff.

America needs to get out of fantasy, trance, stupid land. We'll be neutral and let all other people settle their beefs. Israel is on her own. Germany, France, England, and every other country has our good wishes. Obama should have gotten weapons right to the people in Libya who wanted to get rid of Qadafy. Hilary Clinton is stupid and she failed to order protection for all the Americans and all the Libyans who wanted to remove crazy MQ. Momar, Momarsky, must leave. The Libyan people have had too much. America hesitates because Hilary is berserk and stupid. When she cooked up the crazy Bosnia story, that was enough. But Americans treat Hilary like she is a queen. They all looked away from the idiotic lie that she told.

We better get out of the trance now.

You're a few decades late. The "American Jobs Creation Act" gave tax breaks to move about 14,000 US factories overseas. Wall Street wants cheap labor and no union hassles. They bribe the DC whores to keep their wealth, probably off-shore. If someone, like Wellstone for instance, goes after off-shore tax cheats, they get killed. So DC needs a good housecleaning, hopefully with no-nonsense TEA Party folks.

We Must blame ourselves because we can start a 3rd party right now and elect people who will restore middle class America by stopping any imports from China. To sell in America you must make it here. That includes parts for your car, your furniture, and everything else.

Blame? I suppose you could use that word. I prefer simply acknowledging that our politicians are a reflection of the people. We have corrupt politicians because we are corrupt. Our politicians get away with murder because we let them. We need to fix our own lives. And if we do that we will have more elected officials of honor and integrity.

And none of that requires a third party. In fact, a Third party would simply continue the current system. You can't create a viable party that will elect good politicians until you fix the problem: The people.

They've been telling us ridiculous nonsense and they've gotten rich and we keep getting poorer. We must build new factories in America and train Americans to manufacture the goods. If foreign nations want to buy our goods and services, they will be welcome. Foreigners can own the factories and pay taxes before the goods are shipped. End every single loop hole. We must protect our dollar by firing Bernanke who has no clue. Princeton should be discredited for having Bernanke on their staff.

The dollar is the biggest problem but firing Bernanke isnt going to fix the problem. Congress is going to have to stop borrowing so much money and actually start paying it back. We are going to need to end the Fed.

America needs to get out of fantasy, trance, stupid land. We'll be neutral and let all other people settle their beefs. Israel is on her own. Germany, France, England, and every other country has our good wishes. Obama should have gotten weapons right to the people in Libya who wanted to get rid of Qadafy. Hilary Clinton is stupid and she failed to order protection for all the Americans and all the Libyans who wanted to remove crazy MQ. Momar, Momarsky, must leave. The Libyan people have had too much. America hesitates because Hilary is berserk and stupid. When she cooked up the crazy Bosnia story, that was enough. But Americans treat Hilary like she is a queen. They all looked away from the idiotic lie that she told.

We can't be neutral. As long as we are the world's superpower people are going to want what we have creating conflict. Though we can move strongly toward a non-interference policy.

However, how can you be neutral while supplying weapons to over throw a nation?

Calling politicians stupid is stupid.

We better get out of the trance now.

this is great good old fashion soap box at hyde park. it's a little rough around the edges, but i think miller has it mostly right.
i dont' think we treat hillary like a queen,... maybe obama from time to time.

You're a few decades late. The "American Jobs Creation Act" gave tax breaks to move about 14,000 US factories overseas. Wall Street wants cheap labor and no union hassles. They bribe the DC whores to keep their wealth, probably off-shore. If someone, like Wellstone for instance, goes after off-shore tax cheats, they get killed. So DC needs a good housecleaning, hopefully with no-nonsense TEA Party folks.

The tea partiers? They are anti-regulation and just as big (or bigger) corporate shills than the republicans. The whole tea party movement was corporate sponsored! I wish they would all just drop the act and call themselves corporatists (or fascists), since those "corporate persons" are the only ones they care about. This country is so back-asswards, it isn't even perceptible to most stupid Americans. Yes, I said it... I would say that 60% of the people in this country are truly stupid. Otherwise, they would never smile and take it while meganationals take apart this country and turn it into a backwater third world sink-or-swim shit hole... or an oligarchy like Russia.

The tea partiers? They are anti-regulation and just as big (or bigger) corporate shills than the republicans. The whole tea party movement was corporate sponsored! I wish they would all just drop the act and call themselves corporatists (or fascists), since those "corporate persons" are the only ones they care about. This country is so back-asswards, it isn't even perceptible to most stupid Americans. Yes, I said it... I would say that 60% of the people in this country are truly stupid. Otherwise, they would never smile and take it while meganationals take apart this country and turn it into a backwater third world sink-or-swim shit hole... or an oligarchy like Russia.

Seems you truly hate success.

Furthermore, you're arrogant side is quite obvious.
You know better than 60% of the people. Really now.....if you did, I would think you would not be making a salary of only 50K in NYC while spending over 14k on your rent.

As for the tea party being corporate sponsored...Funny....you say it with such assertiveness but despite how hard the left tries to prove that point, they are unable to....and they try...boy do they try...but anything? Nope...nothing at all. Just allegations...all of those left leaning investigative reporters and they can not come up wioth a single shred of conrete evidence that the tea party is coporate sponsored.

But you assert it as fact anyway.

Unfortunately, I think the pie is too yummy for anyone who gets to D.C. to turn it down.

You know better than 60% of the people. Really now.....if you did, I would think you would not be making a salary of only 50K in NYC while spending over 14k on your rent.

As for the tea party being corporate sponsored...Funny....you say it with such assertiveness but despite how hard the left tries to prove that point, they are unable to....and they try...boy do they try...but anything? Nope...nothing at all. Just allegations...all of those left leaning investigative reporters and they can not come up wioth a single shred of conrete evidence that the tea party is coporate sponsored.

I don't hate success... I hate people with more money than care for this country and its citizens who want to rape it for all resources (including labor) and leave a stinking trillion dollar mess for the citizens to deal with.

Are you serious? "Freedom Works"? corporate dominated front group "Americans for Prosperity"? Same... I love how the corporatists like to name their groups benign-sounding, "friend of the average American" names which in effect, push to destroy the last shreds of any standard of living we have left in this country. Like the "American Jobs Creation Act". Dumbasses, all of you.

Last edited:
I agree with Miller on electing a 3rd party, I myself vote 3rd party.

However he sent me some private messages yesterday that sounded eerily similar to your typical democrat or republican. He has complete 100% unwavering confidence that voting in a 3rd party will either fix everything right away or radical change will ensue.

I agree I think it's important to try a 3rd party, but having complete blind faith that they'll fix everything with absolutely zero even moderately recent history to back it up is foolish to me.

I don't hate success... I hate people with more money than care for this country and its citizens who want to rape it for all resources (including labor) and leave a stinking trillion dollar mess for the citizens to deal with.

Are you serious? "Freedom Works"? corporate dominated front group "Americans for Prosperity"? Same... I love how the corporatists like to name their groups benign-sounding, "friend of the average American" names which in effect, push to destroy the last shreds of any standard of living we have left in this country. Like the "American Jobs Creation Act". Dumbasses, all of you.

I have a challenge for you Mr. Peepers.

Give me an example of a successful busness or person that you admire.

What do you have against business anyway? Do you just hate the fact that people are employed to provide goods and services to others? Do you want people unemployed?

We need to get the Federal Government out of our lives. You dont do that when you micromanage business and our personal lives.

We need to get the Federal Government out of our lives.

this is really my political philosopy bottomline..
i want to see if it's possible, in our lifetime to reverse the threat of an overwhelming government. it grew too big while we were arguing about it.

Forum List

Back