The Plot Thickens! Fox To Go Negative On Rubio

Even Republicans are finally seeing that Muslim owned Fox News is a whore of a news source. For some reason Roger Ailes has instructed his whores to go negative Rubio.

Fox News is reportedly dumping Marco Rubio

Marco Rubio's path to the Republican presidential nomination just got a little narrower, as Fox News employees and guests have been instructed to stop giving the freshman senator favorable coverage, says New York's Gabriel Sherman, citing "three Fox sources." Sherman, who wrote a book about Fox News and its boss, Roger Ailes, quotes Ailes as telling a Fox host recently: "We're finished with Rubio.... We can't do the Rubio thing anymore."

Perhaps Fox Noise is trying to push Rubio supporters to Canadian Candidate Cruz?

Perhaps Trump sees Rubio as his only serious competition since Cruz is not legally eligible to be POTUS and Trump has once again threatened to lower the boom on Fox.

Remember when Fox called itself "Fair and Balanced"? :badgrin:

While it may be true that Fox is giving Rubio a hard time, I doubt very much they've ever claimed he's "their" candidate. They've given Cruz the shit end of the stick as recently as last Sunday when Chris Wallace gutted him like a perch. Trump seems to be "their" guy since the beginning other than Megyn Kelly and we'll see how that match-up goes tonight. I doubt the sourcing on this OP and think it's a load of hooey.

Even Republicans are finally seeing that Muslim owned Fox News is a whore of a news source.
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Look at you. Parroting all the talking points like a well-trained seal.

:lol:

You pseudo-cons loooooooved you some Fox News until Trump.

It's fascinating to watch you retards repudiate everything you claimed to believe in for the past seven years.

You're Trump's bitches now.

Sorry dick head, I'm voting for either Bernie or Hillary. I see Trump as ISIS destroying alQeda. I love watching the GOP and Fox News implode.

You accuse me of parroting a news story? What an asshole you must be. This is a very interesting political story you fucking retard and the members here seem to enjoy discussing it and speculating on its implications.

So scum fuck, if your reading skills were above the 4th grade level you would have figured out that I have never liked Fox or any other corporate news BS. A lot of us non CONS are pushing Trump because of how his candidacy is destroying the GOP and their corporate masters.

Even Republicans are finally seeing that Muslim owned Fox News is a whore of a news source. For some reason Roger Ailes has instructed his whores to go negative Rubio.

Fox News is reportedly dumping Marco Rubio

Marco Rubio's path to the Republican presidential nomination just got a little narrower, as Fox News employees and guests have been instructed to stop giving the freshman senator favorable coverage, says New York's Gabriel Sherman, citing "three Fox sources." Sherman, who wrote a book about Fox News and its boss, Roger Ailes, quotes Ailes as telling a Fox host recently: "We're finished with Rubio.... We can't do the Rubio thing anymore."

Perhaps Fox Noise is trying to push Rubio supporters to Canadian Candidate Cruz?

Perhaps Trump sees Rubio as his only serious competition since Cruz is not legally eligible to be POTUS and Trump has once again threatened to lower the boom on Fox.

Remember when Fox called itself "Fair and Balanced"? :badgrin:

While it may be true that Fox is giving Rubio a hard time, I doubt very much they've ever claimed he's "their" candidate. They've given Cruz the shit end of the stick as recently as last Sunday when Chris Wallace gutted him like a perch. Trump seems to be "their" guy since the beginning other than Megyn Kelly and we'll see how that match-up goes tonight. I doubt the sourcing on this OP and think it's a load of hooey.

Chris Wallace is one of the few Fox journalists who is not completely slanted. Wallace's interview of Cruz was fair. Cruz is hated by every member of Congress and Richard Burr Republican Senator from NC said he would vote for Sanders over Cruz.

For YEARS, sane people have been trying to tell the pseudo-cons Fox News is a right wing propaganda outlet, and the tards have refused to listen. They have deep throated Hannity, eaten the corn out of Megyn's shit, and parroted every talking point they were hand fed from Fox. If a pseudo-con started a topic, chances were good it had a link to Fox News, if they even bothered to source their claims.

Jesus, how many topics and posts have we had to tolerate on this forum crowing over Fox News having higher ratings than all the other propaganda outlets? For well over a decade, pseudo-con tards have been attracted to Fox News like moths to a flamethrower.

And now? Megyn Kelley bitch slaps The Donald in public, and they are like, "We have always been at war with Fox News!!!"

So here's the thing. If the tards are turning away from Fox, what special brand of insanity are they turning to for their daily ration of piss and manufactured bullshit now?

One shudders to think what new and lower horrors lie there. Because we know damn well they haven't sobered up. They're binge drinking the laced Kool-Aid these days.

Some of the tards may be wising up. The other plus is that the tards will have less dishonest talking points for dirtying up the political discourse. Fact checkers won't have to be working overtime.

Some will get their fix of lies, crazy talk, hate and vitriol from talk radio and the internet but this will take a lot of wind out of their sails. Also if they are on the internet they'll be forced to read and research. Many will be too lazy to read or research and the rest with low average IQ's might get educated.

Even Republicans are finally seeing that Muslim owned Fox News is a whore of a news source.
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Look at you. Parroting all the talking points like a well-trained seal.

:lol:

You pseudo-cons loooooooved you some Fox News until Trump.

It's fascinating to watch you retards repudiate everything you claimed to believe in for the past seven years.

You're Trump's bitches now.

Sorry dick head, I'm voting for either Bernie or Hillary. I see Trump as ISIS destroying alQeda. I love watching the GOP and Fox News implode.

You accuse me of parroting a news story? What an asshole you must be. This is a very interesting political story you fucking retard and the members here seem to enjoy discussing it and speculating on its implications.

So scum fuck, if your reading skills were above the 4th grade level you would have figured out that I have never liked Fox or any other corporate news BS. A lot of us non CONS are pushing Trump because of how his candidacy is destroying the GOP and their corporate masters.
Tell us, Buzzard Breath, how are you pushing Trump?

Forum List

Back