Remember when Romney and Trump were lovers?

Was Trump then bashing Mexicans, Muslims, veterans, the disabled, women?

Romney would have spit in his face.

The flip-floppery going on in the GOP lately is gold.

Christie thinks Trump a douche until he thinks he's Jesus.
Romney thinks he's Jesus until he thinks he's a douche.

Who's next? McCain?

I remember when every pseudo-con on this forum were Romney's lovers, eating the corn out of his shit.

Oh yes I do. So let's talk some more about flip-flopping hypocrites, shall we?

I remember when every pseudo-con on this forum were Romney's lovers, eating the corn out of his shit.

It is quite the spectacle to watch. Republican candidates flip-flop like its a bodily function and then condemn everyone else for doing it.

This is what our GOP gets for getting in bed with the corporatists, the neo-cons, and the far right social cons.

I agree. But lets be fair.
The ones that hated him now think he is legit..

Yeah and we'd still vote for Romney over Obama or Hillary.

See...our primary is like this:

- We are in a gated community picking our neighbors. We have some rednecks and some rich picks and some annoying people and some people who are really nice and courteous. We are bickering amongst ourselves about who we want to live near or our HOA rules.

But...one thing we ALL agree on??? You savages can't come in our gates. None of you. All the options inside the gates are better than what's outside it

See now?

Yeah and we'd still vote for Romney over Obama or Hillary.

See...our primary is like this:

- We are in a gated community picking our neighbors. We have some rednecks and some rich picks and some annoying people and some people who are really nice and courteous. We are bickering amongst ourselves about who we want to live near or our HOA rules.

But...one thing we ALL agree on??? You savages can't come in our gates. None of you. All the options inside the gates are better than what's outside it

See now?
When you vote for the "lesser of two evils", you are still voting for evil. When you let the annoying people in, you are telling them they are doing something right, and I'll be damned if I will do that.

Forum List

Back