Did the Russians also attack the Cruz campaign to help Trump? Did it go that far back?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Cruz Spokesman Saw Suspicious Twitter Activity in 2016 Campaign

Ron Nehring, campaign spokesman for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz during the 2016 presidential campaign, said Tuesday that online trolls of unclear origin flooded his Twitter feed whenever he was critical of then-candidate Donald Trump, but not when he attacked other GOP candidates.

“If I had said something critical about Marco Rubio, or John Kasich, or Ben Carson, there was no response on Twitter whatsoever, dead,” Nehring said about his cable news appearances on behalf of Cruz during last year’s campaign. “However, if I was critical of Donald Trump, I would get a torrent of negative comments on Twitter.”

Nehring said when he looked closely at those accounts, they fit into similar parameters: no personally identifiable profile picture, no location listed, and certain buzzwords in the profile description.

“The tone was always extremely hysterical, not something that I would see from typical conservative activists,” said Nehring, a former chairman of the California Republican Party and the Republican Party of San Diego County.

Nehring’s remarks came at a Heritage Foundation event on Russian use of social media to promote disinformation and propaganda. The panelists, experts from Ukraine, Moldova, Latvia and Lithuania, each described their experiences with what they described as Russian efforts to undermine public confidence in their governments, their media and information in general.

---------------------------

Cruz Aide Backs Inquiry of Russian Meddling in GOP Primary

-----------------

Curiouser and curiouser.

I'm very sorry you and your butt Buddies Were persuaded to change your vote It's just a shame What was it that got you the Parkinson's videos Maybe the falling down in Central Park Uranium deal The Clinton Foundation Weiner's weiner Female gate Podesta blood drinking? Oh well It's done now Sorry

Cruz Spokesman Saw Suspicious Twitter Activity in 2016 Campaign

Ron Nehring, campaign spokesman for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz during the 2016 presidential campaign, said Tuesday that online trolls of unclear origin flooded his Twitter feed whenever he was critical of then-candidate Donald Trump, but not when he attacked other GOP candidates.

“If I had said something critical about Marco Rubio, or John Kasich, or Ben Carson, there was no response on Twitter whatsoever, dead,” Nehring said about his cable news appearances on behalf of Cruz during last year’s campaign. “However, if I was critical of Donald Trump, I would get a torrent of negative comments on Twitter.”

Nehring said when he looked closely at those accounts, they fit into similar parameters: no personally identifiable profile picture, no location listed, and certain buzzwords in the profile description.

“The tone was always extremely hysterical, not something that I would see from typical conservative activists,” said Nehring, a former chairman of the California Republican Party and the Republican Party of San Diego County.

Nehring’s remarks came at a Heritage Foundation event on Russian use of social media to promote disinformation and propaganda. The panelists, experts from Ukraine, Moldova, Latvia and Lithuania, each described their experiences with what they described as Russian efforts to undermine public confidence in their governments, their media and information in general.

---------------------------

Cruz Aide Backs Inquiry of Russian Meddling in GOP Primary

-----------------

Curiouser and curiouser.

Well that seals it, trump is toast now, gone, outta there, this is the most damaging thing ever, and not just against presidents but anyone who ever existed...even fictional characters

The only explanation that makes sense to Liberals is Russia got rid of all 15 of Trump's GOP opponents and then undermined Hillary with Facebook ads sealing the victory for their boy Donald. Remember when Obama ridiculed the Right for not voting for him and "clinging to guns and religion"? Looks like it's Liberals who are the ones clinging to fantasy.
:bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1:

How many false accusers does it take to establish truth?
We have been interfering in other countries elections for decades. Oh how we piss and moan when it is our ox being gored.

• Banned
Why attack me? The Cruz Campaign brought it up.

Can't take it?

• Banned
No wonder Trump won't say anything negative about the Russians.

It's getting easier and easier to stop these right wingers cold.

Forum List

Back