The pedophile episode of "Blackish".......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A while back I heard the movie "Clown House" was really good...it was supposed to be pretty creepy and scary...so I tried watching it....and noticed something funny....at the beginning of the movie the young boys were walking around a lot without their shirts, for no discernable reason....it struck me as sort of odd....then I fell asleep and didn't finish the movie..

Then I found out the director of "Clown House" was arrested for molesting children....and then it made sense.....

the same director directed Jeepers Creepers.....I saw that one before I saw Clown House...and won't watch the other movies by this monster....

Now...to the new show "Blackish" ...I was doing things around the home when this episode was on....I came in late and was told the son was caught masturbating in his room and his dad was going to talk to him about sex.....and odd topic for a light comedy...but hollywood is sick....

The scene starts out and then the dad says he is too hot...being nervous about the topic....and.....takes his shirt off......

then as I came back into the room a little later.....the son also had his shirt off.....so a grown man and a young boy are in the same bedroom...talking about sex.....oral sex in particular......and from the camera angle they are naked from the waist up.......

So....knowing hollywood.....I have a suspician that there is a real problem on the program "Blackish" and that someone in authority should step in......before kids are hurt...........

The scene was odd. It was disturbing....and it needs to be looked into......

Victor Salva - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Today on the Dan and Amy morning show here in Chicago they discussed the allegations against dennis hastert, our former congressman and former Speaker of the House facing allegations of sex abuse by the sister of one of his alleged victims.....Dan and Amy pointed out that hastert took his wrestling team to the Bahamas....to scuba dive...and in the photos from the trip they are apparently shown in the hotel room...and the boys have their shirts off......I am telling you....someone needs to look into the production team of Blackish before a kid is hurt.......

A while back I heard the movie "Clown House" was really good...it was supposed to be pretty creepy and scary...so I tried watching it....and noticed something funny....at the beginning of the movie the young boys were walking around a lot without their shirts, for no discernable reason....it struck me as sort of odd....then I fell asleep and didn't finish the movie..

Then I found out the director of "Clown House" was arrested for molesting children....and then it made sense.....

the same director directed Jeepers Creepers.....I saw that one before I saw Clown House...and won't watch the other movies by this monster....

Now...to the new show "Blackish" ...I was doing things around the home when this episode was on....I came in late and was told the son was caught masturbating in his room and his dad was going to talk to him about sex.....and odd topic for a light comedy...but hollywood is sick....

The scene starts out and then the dad says he is too hot...being nervous about the topic....and.....takes his shirt off......

then as I came back into the room a little later.....the son also had his shirt off.....so a grown man and a young boy are in the same bedroom...talking about sex.....oral sex in particular......and from the camera angle they are naked from the waist up.......

So....knowing hollywood.....I have a suspician that there is a real problem on the program "Blackish" and that someone in authority should step in......before kids are hurt...........

Apparently, by your own post (that I've quoted), you never stayed around long enough to watch the whole show, you only saw bits and pieces, and never had the chance (or the desire) to see what it was in the context of the show.

Me? I saw that particular episode of "Black-ish", and thought it was funny as hell, as well as brought up some good stereotypes of "the Talk", and made them funny.

If that particular episode was disturbing, then maybe you should watch the whole thing, or if you can't do that, find out why your cherry picking is disturbing you.

Apparently, by your own post (that I've quoted), you never stayed around long enough to watch the whole show, you only saw bits and pieces, and never had the chance (or the desire) to see what it was in the context of the show.

Me? I saw that particular episode of "Black-ish", and thought it was funny as hell, as well as brought up some good stereotypes of "the Talk", and made them funny.

If that particular episode was disturbing, then maybe you should watch the whole thing, or if you can't do that, find out why your cherry picking is disturbing you.

And the boy and the father had to be shirtless why?

I am telling you, there is a problem on that show.....it may take years to come out but it will...just as the hastert allegations took decades to come out.....Hollywood is a vile place......and you have been warned....we'll see how this turns out.....

I'm kinda thinking that 2aguy is trying to troll for 2 guys to make him watertight and see if he floats.

He's already talking about Haskert.......................

Forum List

Back