The Party With No Morals And No Religion!

I applaud her for standing up for her belief in God, in the face of adversity, rather then succumbing to popular opinion. The courts decision is based on popular opinion not the rule of law. In fact, one could argue that the courts have caved in the face of public opinion.

Wait a second. What God restricts himself to just a condemnation of gay marriage? What happened to fornicators and adulterers as spoken in the bible? and why is her so called religion isolated on only gay marriage? What about thieves and liars? Perhaps your question should be posed to Kim, why are you only talking and denying gay marriage and why are you not consistent in your theology? Something is inconsistent and troubling here and I think everyone knows what that is.
Do as I say and not what I do is the way Liberals function.

I applaud her for standing up for her belief in God, in the face of adversity, rather then succumbing to popular opinion. The courts decision is based on popular opinion not the rule of law. In fact, one could argue that the courts have caved in the face of public opinion.

There was no "adversity". She CHOSE to break the law and she CHOSE to refuse to do her job.

It is not "popular opinion". Its the law.

By definition, the SCOTUS decision is Rule of Law.

I don't get why RWs didn't learn the roles of the branches of US govt in the 6th grade. The rest of us did.

Wait a second. What God restricts himself to just a condemnation of gay marriage? What happened to fornicators and adulterers as spoken in the bible? and why is her so called religion isolated on only gay marriage? What about thieves and liars? Perhaps your question should be posed to Kim, why are you only talking and denying gay marriage and why are you not consistent in your theology? Something is inconsistent and troubling here and I think everyone knows what that is.

That sounds more like what Kim Davis believes and not what God has told her.

Democrats are satan worshippers. This should be expected.

Kim Davis is a Democrat. lol

Therefore, by drunk and brainless tipsy's "logic", she's a satan worshiper.

:muahaha:

I'll admit, I am little drunk right now. It is the start of my four day weekend. lol. Cheers!

Yabut, by her own admission, she's drunk all the time.

I mean, she DID choose her own name, right?

Enjoy!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

And she has a right to believe whatever she wants.

That does not give her the right to defy the law and force others to believe as she does.

Nor does the law force her to agree with the beliefs of others.

I'm enjoying watching the RW anti-equality heads exploding.

:lmao:

Democrats are satan worshippers. This should be expected.

Kim Davis is a Democrat. lol

Therefore, by drunk and brainless tipsy's "logic", she's a satan worshiper.

:muahaha:

I'll admit, I am little drunk right now. It is the start of my four day weekend. lol. Cheers!
Then no ride 'em pony, OK?

I would get a Ponying Under the Influence. A PUI? :dunno:

This woman is simply trying to use God as a way to defend her bigoted ways.

As a matter of fact, she's not even that much of a good Christian, as she's not following what Jesus taught when He said.........................

Matthew 5:29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Now, in this woman's case, it's not her eye that is offending her, it is her job, because according to her dogma, issuing licenses to gay couples is causing her to commit a sin, because she feels it gives the appearance that she condones gay marriage.

So, what should she do according to Jesus? Pluck it out, meaning she needs to step down out of that job, because she feels that it is causing her to sin.

Even Jesus and the federal government agree on this.

That does not give her the right to defy the law and force others to believe as she does.

But she's a Democrat.

They do that.

But she's a Democrat.

They do that.

Bigoted Christians aren't unique to any one party.

This story is a rough one for the blind partisans. A Clerk whom is a Democrat is sent to jail by a G.W. Bush appointed federal judge.

I think it's all just a ploy, if things work out the way they usually do she will soon be "working" for some RW christian think tank and "writing" her own social conservative blog. She seems mean, nasty and judgmental enough to go far in the field of self-righteous anger for profit.

I think it's all just a ploy, if things work out the way they usually do she will soon be "working" for some RW christian think tank and "writing" her own social conservative blog. She seems mean, nasty and judgmental enough to go far in the field of self-righteous anger for profit.

Isn't Josh Duggar's old job still available? She can do that.

460x-8-jpg.49224

latest

Yo, this is what happens when you give up Liberty!!! You may be next?

The Latest: Attorney for clerk says decision unprecedented

By The Associated Press

Sep. 3, 2015 6:04 PM EDT
View attachment 49224
ASHLAND, Ky. (AP) — The latest on the county clerk in Kentucky who has refused to issue marriage licenses since the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage (all times local):

5:20 p.m.

An attorney for a Kentucky county clerk who was jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples says the decision is unprecedented.

Attorney Roger Gannam said Thursday that it is "the first time in history an American citizen has been incarcerated for having the belief of conscience that marriage is a union between one man and one woman."

A judge ordered Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis to jail, saying her religious beliefs don't allow her to disobey the law.

Davis told the judge that "God's moral law" conflicts with her job duties.

The Latest: Attorney for clerk says decision unprecedented

"GTP"
The Democrat Party Below:
View attachment 49225
She's a Democrat and the judge who jailed her is a Republican....I guess you are saying that the Republicans have no morals and no religion.

Did some thief ask her to sign off on a bit of theivery?

Forum List

Back