The Party With No Morals And No Religion!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this is what happens when you give up Liberty!!! You may be next?

The Latest: Attorney for clerk says decision unprecedented

By The Associated Press

Sep. 3, 2015 6:04 PM EDT
460x (8).jpg

ASHLAND, Ky. (AP) — The latest on the county clerk in Kentucky who has refused to issue marriage licenses since the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage (all times local):

5:20 p.m.

An attorney for a Kentucky county clerk who was jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples says the decision is unprecedented.

Attorney Roger Gannam said Thursday that it is "the first time in history an American citizen has been incarcerated for having the belief of conscience that marriage is a union between one man and one woman."

A judge ordered Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis to jail, saying her religious beliefs don't allow her to disobey the law.

Davis told the judge that "God's moral law" conflicts with her job duties.

"GTP"
The Democrat Party Below:
11711073-angry-devil-3d-render.jpg

By The Associated Press

View attachment 49224
ASHLAND, Ky. (AP) — The latest on the county clerk in Kentucky who has refused to issue marriage licenses since the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage (all times local):

An attorney for a Kentucky county clerk who was jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples says the decision is unprecedented.

Attorney Roger Gannam said Thursday that it is "the first time in history an American citizen has been incarcerated for having the belief of conscience that marriage is a union between one man and one woman."

A judge ordered Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis to jail, saying her religious beliefs don't allow her to disobey the law.

"GTP"
View attachment 49225
Yo, lock that dumb hoe up!

"GFY"

Kim Davis is the one who is denying people religious freedom. By denying them, she is inflicting her views on them and that is the definition of religious oppression.

I applaud her for standing up for her belief in God, in the face of adversity, rather then succumbing to popular opinion. The courts decision is based on popular opinion not the rule of law. In fact, one could argue that the courts have caved in the face of public opinion.

"this is what happens when you give up Liberty"

No, this is what happens when you ignore a court order and are found to be in contempt.

Giving up liberty would involve allowing state and local officers to violate the Constitution, and to violate their oaths to obey and defend the Constitution.

I applaud her for standing up for her belief in God, in the face of adversity, rather then succumbing to popular opinion. The courts decision is based on popular opinion not the rule of law. In fact, one could argue that the courts have caved in the face of public opinion.

Wait a second. What God restricts himself to just a condemnation of gay marriage? What happened to fornicators and adulterers as spoken in the bible? and why is her so called religion isolated on only gay marriage? What about thieves and liars? Perhaps your question should be posed to Kim, why are you only talking and denying gay marriage and why are you not consistent in your theology? Something is inconsistent and troubling here and I think everyone knows what that is.

Move over Joe the plumber, there's a new anti-hero in town, all hail the new queen of idiots: Kim the unemployed self-saboteur.

Wait a second. What God restricts himself to just a condemnation of gay marriage? What happened to fornicators and adulterers as spoken in the bible? and why is her so called religion isolated on only gay marriage? What about thieves and liars? Perhaps your question should be posed to Kim, why are you only talking and denying gay marriage and why are you not consistent in your theology? Something is inconsistent and troubling here and I think everyone knows what that is.

And what about adulterers?

... of which she is one ...

The

By The Associated Press

View attachment 49224

"GTP"
View attachment 49225

The woman was divorced four times.

What a phony hypocrite.

Sanctity of marriage my ass.

I applaud her for standing up for her belief in God, in the face of adversity, rather then succumbing to popular opinion.

Her belief in god doesn't give her the authority to use the State to force unwilling people to obey her religion. Establishing such religion is explicitly forbidden by the 1st amendment.

In fact, one could argue that the courts have caved in the face of public opinion.

I suppose you could. But you'd have to ignore every court hearing on her case and toss the entire concept of stare decisis to argue it.

The

By The Associated Press

View attachment 49224

"GTP"
View attachment 49225

The woman was divorced four times.

What a phony hypocrite.

Sanctity of marriage my ass.

Their next thing will be The Sanctity of Marriage and Marriage and Marriage and Marriage.

And what about adulterers?

... of which she is one ...
She's still a Democrat..

Feel free to comment on that.

Forum List

Back