The Clinton Run DIED Today

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Turn out the lights her parties over. It came to a crashing halt when the first of her many aides set to testify invoked the 5th.

"The former aide to Hillary Clinton who helped set up and maintain her private email server has declined to talk to the FBI and the State Department inspector general’s office, as well as a congressional committee, invoking his Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate himself, sources familiar with the investigation confirmed to Yahoo News."

Folks you just can't to that kind of stuff and look honest. Granted the 5th is to protect yourself from giving testimony AGAINST yourself. It does NOT make you innocent it only says what you know could/would convict you of a crime.

"The move by Bryan Pagliano, who served on Clinton’s 2008 campaign and later as a technology officer in the State Department, to decline to cooperate in two federal probes considerably raises the stakes in the Clinton email investigation, the sources said. It confronts the Justice Department with a decision about whether to grant him immunity in exchange for his testimony — a move that could be taken only were the department to escalate the probe into a full-scale criminal investigation, the sources said."

I think they SHOULD grant him immunity just like John Dean from the Nixon era. And despite what liberals are saying that those emails amount to nothing. Well they amount to enough people ARE pleading the 5th. That says a lot.

"Pagliano, who maintained the private email server in the basement of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s home in Chappaqua, N.Y., was first contacted by the State Department inspector general’s office in June, the sources said. The inspector general was at that point in the early stages of its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server to conduct official business."

Want to know who cleaned it and by whose orders? Immunity for this man could go a long way in knowing the truth. I myself see this as the FATAL blow that shuts Hillary down and opens the doors to OTHER democrats like Sanders who are FAR more honest about themselves their practices and thoughts.

More here.....
Exclusive: Former Clinton aide has rebuffed FBI and State Department investigators in email probe

Not ready to go there just yet. Her husband was a serial pervert who was bangin interns in the Oval Office. Didn't hurt his career. And we currently have a Muslim foreigner in the White House. So i would say anything goes at this point. She might not be done.

Internet conspiracy theory says that - If the Obama Justice Dept doesn't charge hiLIARy soon, WikiLeaks will dump her e-mails, all of them, onto the internet and let the public decide for themselves....

:popcorn:

Turn out the lights her parties over.

Again?

What makes this time different from the previous hundred times you've claimed that?
When YOUR people start pleading the 5th it's over.
It certainly should be,but some of the slick from Bill is still around
Bill was already president when his went down. In politics right now she is a nobody. She's not an office holder.

taking the 5th or did you miss that part?

Did you miss the part where the Clinton team wanted him to testify?

Oh wait. I'm guessing your sources "forgot" to mention that the Hillary team wanted him to testify, and that instead they pretended Hillary ordered him to take the fifth.

Internet conspiracy theory says that - If the Obama Justice Dept doesn't charge hiLIARy soon, WikiLeaks will dump her e-mails, all of them, onto the internet and let the public decide for themselves....

:popcorn:
When your staff starts pleading the 5th its over. Next question is who rolls? Somebody wants to go home at night.

taking the 5th or did you miss that part?

Did you miss the part where the Clinton team wanted him to testify?

Oh wait. I'm guessing your sources "forgot" to mention that the Hillary team wanted him to testify, and that instead they pretended Hillary ordered him to take the fifth.
Did she want him to testify or lie? He took the 5th so truth was NOT what she wanted.

Not ready to go there just yet. Her husband was a serial pervert who was bangin interns in the Oval Office. Didn't hurt his career. And we currently have a Muslim foreigner in the White House. So i would say anything goes at this point. She might not be done.
This gives Sanders everything he needs to just walk past her.

Sanders is a Communist wingnut. Hillary's not worried about him. I despise her, but she's not done yet.

Good god

How many Republican "scandals" before you have finally gotten rid of Hillary?

Sanders is a Communist wingnut. Hillary's not worried about him. I despise her, but she's not done yet.
Her staff taking the 5th is not going to help.

Forum List

Back