The Party Of Reagan Now The Party Of Trump

Who is more depraved, Donald Trump or the people who would vote for him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Clinton (D)
Trump (R)
Spread

RCP Average 4/17 - 5/10 -- -- 47.3 41.6 Clinton +5.7
Gravis 5/10 - 5/10 1574 RV 2.5 48 46 Clinton +2
PPP (D) 5/6 - 5/9 1222 RV 3.2 47 41 Clinton +6
CNN/ORC 4/28 - 5/1 890 RV 3.5 54 41 Clinton +13
Rasmussen Reports 4/27 - 4/28 1000 LV 3.0 39 41 Trump +2
IBD/TIPP 4/22 - 4/28 814 RV 3.5 47 40 Clinton +7
USA Today/Suffolk 4/20 - 4/24 1000 LV 3.0 50 39 Clinton +11
GWU/Battleground 4/17 - 4/20 1000 LV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Yessiree, Trump is really impressing people.
Carter led Reagan by 8 points in May of 1980 in the Gallup poll.

I've always said that as horrible and the Republican leadership is their base is far far worse. Those scumbags had a few sane and qualified candidates running such as Rand Paul, Lindsey Graham and John Kasich but sadly the vast majority of the Republican party supported Trump with a much smaller amount going to criminal asshole Cruz and a few stragglers from the Reagan era going to Kasich.

Sadly, the Republican leadership is nearly as depraved as their base. Their closet gay boy Marco Rubio said that Trump is too crazy to be trusted with the nuclear launch codes but it would appear Trump through some money and Bubbles Rubio and now Rubio is endorsing him. Criminal fat boy glutton Chris Christie has been with Trump all along.

Trump is the overwhelming choice of the of the Republican base. This is some scary shit!

quote-for-one-we-very-much-need-in-any-immigration-bill-we-need-protection-for-people-who-ronald-reagan-54-52-64.jpg

150729125829-05-trump-quotes-super-169.jpg

Reagan was a class act who ended the cold war. Trump will end up starting WW3.

The GOP has sucked since Nixon and has continued to descend into evil insanity and now it has reached a new low.

adpVEoN_700b_v2.jpg

Trump has lust for his daughter.

Trump_0.jpg

Trump hates women.

48eeab4da671d8e1afa0b62f2ff94ec7.jpg

Trump is a lying hypocrite.

DonaldTrump_33

Chicken hawk Trump says John McCain is not a war hero.

In spite of Trump's douche baggery most Republicans support him. This speak less of Trump's scum baggery and more to the complete and total depravity of the Republican base.

Not quite right, you'll find out in November that approximately 60% of the Republican party will not vote for Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

Obviously Donald Trump is the nominee because of very unusual circumstances. First one being--16 GOP candidates. Votes are going to be flying all over the place, and Trump was the benefactor of that. If you added up the votes being split between that many candidates it was fairly easy to see, that had it been a one on one or one on three contest, Trump would have lost. Had there been the usual 4 or 5 candidates, I doubt Donald Trump would be the nominee today. The other problem was that GOP candidates didn't drop out of the race quickly enough, which turned into a disaster. In fact Scott Walker, and Rick Perry called for others to drop out of the race immediately as they had done, citing that if they didn't Trump would end up being the nominee of the party. Obviously other candidates didn't listen, and they were proved right.

There were so many candidates they had to have two debates, 1st and 2nd stage. And what did the RNC idiots do to determine who was on the 1st stage? They used POLLING data. Who has 100% name recognition? Donald Trump. So he was kept front and center throughout the debates, simply because he was a T.V. reality star, and there is no one alive that hadn't heard his name before.

Then the Tea Party, whom are lead by right wing talk shows hosts, either radio or on FOX News who have been attacking other Republicans. They are responsible for inciting this anger within the Republican party. They fill their audience's with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, misconceptions, and they never delivered the goods on who Donald Trump really was. Some of them, like Ann Coulter, who was 100% in Trump's corner and promoted him, are now trying to distance themselves from this incoming Tsunami, stating they were just "going along to get along."
I lied to myself for years about who my allies were. No more. | RedState

In their efforts to get a non-establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate, tons of seats in the house, along with down ballot races all across this country. They have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces.

sc090304.gif

Last edited:
had it been a one on one or one on three contest, Trump would have lost. Had there been the usual 4 or 5 candidates, I doubt Donald Trump would be the nominee today.
Yeah, we saw how terribly he did in the last few primaries when it was just him, Cruz, and Kasich. lol

had it been a one on one or one on three contest, Trump would have lost. Had there been the usual 4 or 5 candidates, I doubt Donald Trump would be the nominee today.
Yeah, we saw how terribly he did in the last few primaries when it was just him, Cruz, and Kasich. lol

It was too late then--at that point people were voting by what the polling data was telling them, and Trump had the momentum. You bought into the Trump bait, swallowed it hook, line and sinker, and now you're going to go down with the ship.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Last edited:

It was too late then--at that point people were voting by what the polling data was telling them, and Trump had the momentum. You bought into the Trump bait, swallowed it hook, line and sinker, and now you're going to go down with the ship.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg
You think because he's winning, and you didn't want him to win, the record number of people who voted for him must all be stupid and were "tricked". I guess that's because you're so much smarter than all those millions of people with which you disagree.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg
You think because he's winning, and you didn't want him to win, the record number of people who voted for him must all be stupid and were "tricked". I guess that's because you're so much smarter than all those millions of people with which you disagree.

The one thing about a right winger that they'll never understand, is that they're not the only ones that vote in this country.

Now I don't know how you think you're going to win the White House without women, (the largest voting block in this country), without Hispanics or 17% of the population, whom are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column when the GOP candidate needed 46% of this block, and without every other minority block in this country,
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

An angry, ignorant, all white mob are not capable of putting Donald Trump in the White House. There are not enough of you to do it.

I expect election night is going to look like an election long ago, just move the states around to suite your choice. Year 1964

5780869_orig.png

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

The one thing about a right winger that they'll never understand, is that they're not the only ones that vote in this country.

Now I don't know how you think you're going to win the White House without women, (the largest voting block in this country), without Hispanics or 17% of the population, whom are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column when the GOP candidate needed 46% of this block, and without every other minority block in this country,
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

An angry, ignorant, all white mob are not capable of putting Donald Trump in the White House. There are not enough of you to do it.

I expect election night is going to look like an election long ago, just move the states around to suite your choice. Year 1964

5780869_orig.png

Your problem is that you're a bigot and you think everyone else is too.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

5780869_orig.png

LBJ was in on the murder of JFK which lead to a coup de'etat that completed the U.N agenda......he was behind the false flag that was the Gulf Of Tonkin incident. His CIA took out any opposition to the establishment with the murders of leaders like RFK, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X.....drug trade to fund black budget operations that was given carte blanche to operate with no oversight. We had the controlled opposition to the Vietnam War being controlled by LBJ's "gubermint" and the tax free foundations that were behind the JFK murder were also behind the femi-nazis movement and it's a proven fact that the CIA were behind the funding for Ms magazine....yeah, LBJ was a great choice but since he was "demcrat" and an overall piece of shit? Leftards still, even unto this day parade him around......seriously, leftards are without a doubt THE dumbest fuckwads on the planet....can't change a tire, can't hold a job that requires cognitive thought or basic troubleshooting skills but yet they believe that their ideology is what is best.......you will never meet a more stupid or ignorant class of idiots than the leftard clown posse.

Last edited:
Trump is the overwhelming choice of the of the Republican base. This is some scary shit!

Nah, it's some funny $hit

The logical end result of decades of fearmongering and whining about stained blue dresses, evil immigrants, commies, muslims, abortion, gays, birth certificates, holy 2nd amendment rights, science denial, emails etc.

A bit like the story of Frankenstein, the GOP created a monster and now it's out of control, wanting to take revenge on it's creator....

:popcorn:

images

Because deporting illegals and bringing back manufacturing jobs is so crazy?

It does not matter what republicans say or do, the left will continue their strategy of fearmongering and division.

I've always said that as horrible and the Republican leadership is their base is far far worse. Those scumbags had a few sane and qualified candidates running such as Rand Paul, Lindsey Graham and John Kasich but sadly the vast majority of the Republican party supported Trump with a much smaller amount going to criminal asshole Cruz and a few stragglers from the Reagan era going to Kasich.

Sadly, the Republican leadership is nearly as depraved as their base. Their closet gay boy Marco Rubio said that Trump is too crazy to be trusted with the nuclear launch codes but it would appear Trump through some money and Bubbles Rubio and now Rubio is endorsing him. Criminal fat boy glutton Chris Christie has been with Trump all along.

quote-for-one-we-very-much-need-in-any-immigration-bill-we-need-protection-for-people-who-ronald-reagan-54-52-64.jpg

150729125829-05-trump-quotes-super-169.jpg

Reagan was a class act who ended the cold war. Trump will end up starting WW3.

The GOP has sucked since Nixon and has continued to descend into evil insanity and now it has reached a new low.

adpVEoN_700b_v2.jpg

Trump has lust for his daughter.

Trump_0.jpg

Trump hates women.

48eeab4da671d8e1afa0b62f2ff94ec7.jpg

Trump is a lying hypocrite.

DonaldTrump_33

Chicken hawk Trump says John McCain is not a war hero.

In spite of Trump's douche baggery most Republicans support him. This speak less of Trump's scum baggery and more to the complete and total depravity of the Republican base.

Not quite right, you'll find out in November that approximately 60% of the Republican party will not vote for Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS.
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

Obviously Donald Trump is the nominee because of very unusual circumstances. First one being--16 GOP candidates. Votes are going to be flying all over the place, and Trump was the benefactor of that. If you added up the votes being split between that many candidates it was fairly easy to see, that had it been a one on one or one on three contest, Trump would have lost. Had there been the usual 4 or 5 candidates, I doubt Donald Trump would be the nominee today. The other problem was that GOP candidates didn't drop out of the race quickly enough, which turned into a disaster. In fact Scott Walker, and Rick Perry called for others to drop out of the race immediately as they had done, citing that if they didn't Trump would end up being the nominee of the party. Obviously other candidates didn't listen, and they were proved right.

There were so many candidates they had to have two debates, 1st and 2nd stage. And what did the RNC idiots do to determine who was on the 1st stage? They used POLLING data. Who has 100% name recognition? Donald Trump. So he was kept front and center throughout the debates, simply because he was a T.V. reality star, and there is no one alive that hadn't heard his name before.

Then the Tea Party, whom are lead by right wing talk shows hosts, either radio or on FOX News who have been attacking other Republicans. They are responsible for inciting this anger within the Republican party. They fill their audience's with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, misconceptions, and they never delivered the goods on who Donald Trump really was. Some of them, like Ann Coulter, who was 100% in Trump's corner and promoted him, are now trying to distance themselves from this incoming Tsunami, stating they were just "going along to get along."
I lied to myself for years about who my allies were. No more. | RedState

In their efforts to get a non-establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate, tons of seats in the house, along with down ballot races all across this country. They have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces.

sc090304.gif

We have won the primary process.

If they don't support the nominee, it is they who are tearing the party apart and who is letting HIllary win.

And the Clintons are the party of JFK.

Both parties have gone to shit.
You guys look back at Reagan and see a great man but I see an ignorant old grandfather who is so fucking out of touch with reality. I also see a puppet.

When Ronald Reagan was running for President of the U.S., for example, he gave speeches in these states where he would slip in the sentence, "I have no chimpanzees in my family," poking fun at the idea that apes could be the ancestors of humans.

That was 1988 when that dumb ass was denying evolution. Even I understood evolution back then. Why was he being so ignorant? Because we have a bunch of ignorant southern bible belt voters who believe the creation story. Reagan was either a god damn fool or a liar.

You guys look back at Reagan and see a great man but I see an ignorant old grandfather who is so fucking out of touch with reality. I also see a puppet.

When Ronald Reagan was running for President of the U.S., for example, he gave speeches in these states where he would slip in the sentence, "I have no chimpanzees in my family," poking fun at the idea that apes could be the ancestors of humans.

That was 1988 when that dumb ass was denying evolution. Even I understood evolution back then. Why was he being so ignorant? Because we have a bunch of ignorant southern bible belt voters who believe the creation story. Reagan was either a god damn fool or a liar.
You are both.

Democrats need to pick up whstever weapons they can get their hands on and drive republicans from the country. Give them a choice, convert, leave or die.

I can see how Reagan would offend you. If you have apes throughout your family, then we apologize.

What blows my mind though, is that you think that's the important factor in voting for a leader. Some hint at the theory of evolution? That's the important factor?

Clinton RAPED a women. Kennedy left a lady at the bottom of a pond to DIE.

Are you really telling me that if a rapist and murderer, was running against someone who denied evolution.... you'd pick the rapist and murderer? Doesn't that prove de-evolution? We regressing as a species, when that's your standard to judge by.

Forum List

Back