SHOCK POLL: Trump Leads Hillary Among Hispanic Voters

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I love the way Dims are so confident that Hillary is going to win when all the signs are looking more ominous for her by they day:

With Hispanics, however, Trump leads Clinton 55 percent to 45 percent. (RELATED: Trump Wins In America’s Most Hispanic City)

This lead among Hispanics comes as a surprise — a recent poll showed nearly 90 percent of Latino voters view Trump unfavorably.

The Gravis Marketing poll of over 1,500 registered voters has an overall margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 percent.

I love the way Dims are so confident that Hillary is going to win when all the signs are looking more ominous for her by they day:

With Hispanics, however, Trump leads Clinton 55 percent to 45 percent. (RELATED: Trump Wins In America’s Most Hispanic City)

This lead among Hispanics comes as a surprise — a recent poll showed nearly 90 percent of Latino voters view Trump unfavorably.

The Gravis Marketing poll of over 1,500 registered voters has an overall margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 percent.

I'm not worried. Trump is going to make a complete ass of himself over and over before November. It will be hilarious to see those two on stage together. Trump would throw a tantrum realizing he couldn't debate her.

I'm not worried. Trump is going to make a complete ass of himself over and over before November. It will be hilarious to see those two on stage together. Trump would throw a tantrum realizing he couldn't debate her.

Yes, it will be hilarious. It will be an absolute riot watching Trump beat Hillary like a baby seal and then watching her break down and cry.

When Trump secures the 1237 delegates for the nomination and it becomes official we will see him pull out ahead of Kankles and that gap will widen as November approaches.

Yep, this poll is totally believable. Who the hell is OAN?

It is funny how the far left actually believes that they get a choice in their nominations..

Forum List

Back