The Party of Extremists?

that's pretty funny... coming from the party of the tea freaks.

you like bartering chickens for medical care, hon?

think that girls should be forced to carry a baby to term if they're raped or the vicim of incest?

niiiiiiiiice.

LOL, You are talking about a handful of People in the Tea Party who even support those ideas.

Most Tea Party Freaks as you call them. Just want the Government to stop Taxing and spending so much, and to have its Power over the People and states Limited.

Hardly extreme ideas.

While the Democrat Party seems to be ran by the Extreme left right now, and this Poll shows the American people can see it.

Last edited:
Taxpayer funded abortions is something Americans don't want.

They had to lie about to pass their garbage health care bill.

Who's being duplicitous here?

Not only does the existing Hyde Amendment not permit federal funding of abortions, but the health care reform bill as passed included an additional restriction that any private insurer which does cover abortions must be paid for with private funds collected directly from policyholders. People who want the coverage would have to write two checks to their health insurance plan, and the plans would keep the money in a separate account from taxpayer funds.

If you ever read anything other than right-wing talking points, you would know that.

In my opinion, polls like this are meaningless. Continuing to promote the "my party isn't as crappy as your party" mindset is not what the foundation of this Republic is about.

National campaigns will forever now be negative advertising and downright dirty and nasty. Any candidate who does an ad actually stating what he/she is for or against gets ignored or the person is immediately called a liar by the opponent. This is the new politics, folks. Enjoy. I just thank God I was around for 30 years of civil debate on ISSUES conducted among people a helluva lot smarter than me, and those people went on to do great things.

Not only does the existing Hyde Amendment not permit federal funding of abortions, but the health care reform bill as passed included an additional restriction that any private insurer which does cover abortions must be paid for with private funds collected directly from policyholders. People who want the coverage would have to write two checks to their health insurance plan, and the plans would keep the money in a separate account from taxpayer funds.

If you ever read anything other than right-wing talking points, you would know that.

Is that why Planned Parenthood is still getting Federal Funds?

They get around the Hyde Amendment by saying they are funding Their other programs, but that is just a shell game. Planned Parent hood provides Abortions and they get Federal Tax dollars. Case closed.

The government already cherry picks coverages which are tax deductible or not.

Obamacare just blew up pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts by disallowing purchases of OTC meds unless there are doctor's orders for them.

You can't use your FSA to buy a bottle of Tylenol without a note from your doctor, but if you want an abortion, then that is still paid for in pre-tax dollars under your plan.

To have people rush to their drug store on the eve of an expiring FSA and spend it all on over the counter shit was never the intent of those plans. How often do people (myself included) try to fix a medical problem with expensive OTC shit only to wind up at the doctor's office anyway? The intent was the USE that money for professional health care. A nofucking brainer.

And, as I've pointed out previously, you're dead wrong on your abortion funding accusations.

And I don't think I need to tell you who would wail the loudest if group plans stopped covering abortions because they were not tax deductible.

That's the game.

You're an idiot. For one thing, it's the wealthier people who study every movement of their lives in order to get a tax writeoff. So any screaming would be done by that privileged group who undoubtedly have their proportionate share of abortions, they just call it something else.

GEN_115_LR-3.jpg

So Martha, if Republicans Privatize Social Security and end Medicare, Medicaid and repeal the minimum wage, what are you going to do?

Martha, "Move to China, live in a dorm and work for 88 dollars an hour, or be a hooker, I haven't decided. The opportunities are endless".

Obamacare stole $500B from Medicare.

The minimum wage is not middle class.

Social Security is insolvent and has been stolenn from by government since the beginning. There is no trust fund. Reform it, or watch it crash.

The CBO lays out how Obama's health care plan will save a hundred and fifty billion over ten years.

Who said the minimum wage was middle class? Besides, what do Republicans do for the Middle Class. The leadership can't even say the words.

2.5 trillion in Social Security saved.

2.4 trillion in the Bush tax cuts, which many Republicans used to train Chinese workers and build factories in China.

Do we see where the money came from?

that's pretty funny... coming from the party of the tea freaks.

you like bartering chickens for medical care, hon?

think that girls should be forced to carry a baby to term if they're raped or the vicim of incest?

niiiiiiiiice.

GEN_115_LR-3.jpg

So Martha, if Republicans Privatize Social Security and end Medicare, Medicaid and repeal the minimum wage, what are you going to do?

Martha, "Move to China, live in a dorm and work for 88 dollars a month, or be a hooker, I haven't decided. The opportunities are endless".

Martha, "Move to China, live in a dorm and work for 88 dollars an hour, or be a hooker, I haven't decided. The opportunities are endless".

Obamacare stole $500B from Medicare.

The minimum wage is not middle class.

Social Security is insolvent and has been stolenn from by government since the beginning. There is no trust fund. Reform it, or watch it crash.

How do you figure it stole $500 billion from Medicare? By removing government SUBSIDIES to private insurers who insure medical conditions over and above what standard Medicare covers? Good grief, you need to do some major homework, pal.

Minimum wage has a trickle-UP effect, thus benefitting the middle class.

Fixing Social Security is the ONLY thing that will EVER happen to it. SS will never simply be eliminated. Deal with it.

Well of course these are the people that will be voting in a couple weeks, the administration seems to think the way to win them over is labeling them hicks or terrorists. How's that working out?

Wasn't it a Republican candidate who put out a casting call for a bunch of guys who looked like hicks? Sorry, you people own that one.

I think you are referring to Obama and MTV?

Casting Call for Audience of Obama?s MTV Town Hall? - Political Punch

Casting Call for Audience of Obama’s MTV Town Hall?

October 08, 2010 9:45 AM

Miller ABC News' Sunlen Miller reports:

When President Obama sits down for his MTV town hall this Thursday, the audience of young people who will ask him questions will have been gathered by a casting call.

According to the casting call for the event from talent agency Backstage.com, first reported by National Review Online, the company requests applications for the event, asking what issues the person is “passionate about,” requiring a “short description of your political views,” and also asks for a recent photo.

“MTV, BET and CMT are casting the audience for town hall meeting with President Obama. Shooting Oct. 14, 4 p.m. in Washington, D.C. Seeking—Audience Members: males & females, 18+,” the casting call says, “To ensure that the audience represents diverse interests and political views, include your name, phone number, hometown, school attending, your job and what issues, if any, you are interested in or passionate about. Also, provide a recent photo and short description of your political views.”

Nope. This one:

“We are going for a ‘Hicky’ Blue Collar look,” read the casting call for the ad, being aired by the National Republican Senatorial Committee. “These characters are from West Virginia so think coal miner/trucker looks.”

Read more: GOP ad casting call: 'hicky' W.Va. look - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

^With photo of how it turned out.

Wasn't it a Republican candidate who put out a casting call for a bunch of guys who looked like hicks? Sorry, you people own that one.

Nope. This one:

“We are going for a ‘Hicky’ Blue Collar look,” read the casting call for the ad, being aired by the National Republican Senatorial Committee. “These characters are from West Virginia so think coal miner/trucker looks.”

LOL! You got Joe Somebody, I've got Obama. Well, I guess both parties do such, one just better than the other. Hell, Obama got his for free and calls it a town hall, you and I pay.

Is that why Planned Parenthood is still getting Federal Funds?

They get around the Hyde Amendment by saying they are funding Their other programs, but that is just a shell game. Planned Parent hood provides Abortions and they get Federal Tax dollars. Case closed.

Planned Parenthood isn't an insurance company. Roe v. Wade is still the law, and there has never been any PROOF that Planned Parenthood uses its Title X money to perform abortions. PP must be audited for use of Title X funds just like any other recipient of such grant money.

If you have other credible information, sans all the anti-abortion web/blogsites that assume they know the score, please post it.

Full Auto, name me one Tea Party supported candidate who does not say he or she wants to eliminate a woman's right to choose.

I can't.

This "we only care about the money" line would work better on me if you guys weren't behind candidates like O'Donnell, Angle, etc.

Actually, NONE of them have said that. I'd like very much to see a quote from any of them that says "I want to eliminate a woman's right to choose".

See if you can find that for me, would you?

Nope. This one:

LOL! You got Joe Somebody, I've got Obama. Well, I guess both parties do such, one just better than the other. Hell, Obama got his for free and calls it a town hall, you and I pay.

How do you figure that?
According to the casting call for the event from talent agency Backstage.com, first reported by National Review Online, the company requests applications for the event, asking what issues the person is “passionate about,” requiring a “short description of your political views,” and also asks for a recent photo.

You got a problem with attempting to ORGANIZE an event like that? Or do you prefer it become a freeforall reminiscent of last summer's bogus "town hall" meetings? Do you think Obama is the first president to screen people who will ask the major questions? C'mon, I know you didn't just fall off a turnip truck.

Nope. This one:

How do you figure that?

You got a problem with attempting to ORGANIZE an event like that? Or do you prefer it become a freeforall reminiscent of last summer's bogus "town hall" meetings? Do you think Obama is the first president to screen people who will ask the major questions? C'mon, I know you didn't just fall off a turnip truck.

Nope, the obama show on MTV, to bully the youth vote to 'get out' which actually ended up with Obama being a sexist to a professor, was billed as a town hall meeting. What a crock.

Nope. This one:

“We are going for a ‘Hicky’ Blue Collar look,” read the casting call for the ad, being aired by the National Republican Senatorial Committee. “These characters are from West Virginia so think coal miner/trucker looks

That's hilarious.

"Hicky". I love it.

This is how the Republican leadership think of their base. We all know it.

080512-redneck-vmed-1130a.widec.jpg

Forum List

Back