The Palin Brawl, Part II: AUDIO!!!!!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
The Palin Brawl Police Tapes - Annotated Edition

There are NINE audio segments there.

Sarah Palin can also be clearly heard. She sounds in no way intoxicated at all, which is more than can be said for most of the party guests.

The owner of the house, Corey K., speaks to a policeman at about about 2 minutes into the first audio:

These Palins, runnin up here, into my property, actin like they own it, is not gonna (indistiguishable, maybe "fly"), I'm the fuckin guy that owns this place, I don't give a fuck if their name's Palin or fuckin Obama, cuz they don't mean shit to me

The guy also said he might want to file charges against the Palins.

And then this Corey K. dude also goes off the cliff:

I wanna talk to the HNIC
(2:46)

picard-facepalm.jpg

There is just a treasure trove of fun stuff to hear here, but it definitely confirms that this was a knock-down, drag-out Palin brawl!!!

Now, I just gave one tidbit, there is MUCH MUCH more. Go listen to the audios and tell us of your favorite moment....

Have fun!

The fascination the left has with this fight is amazing.

It's absolutely juvenile.

GET A CLUE STAT, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS!!!:lame2:

This is like the tenth or 20th thread created about something that should be on an episode of "Cops".

I think you would be worrying more about the way Obama and friends have exposed us to Polio, Ebola, :puke3:and relaxed our security to worse than pre-911 standards. We're under attack by Islamic radicals :alirulz:and under attack from within and you want to talk about this stupid fight. :hmpf:

• Banned

This is like the tenth or 20th thread created about something that should be on an episode of "Cops".

I think you would be worrying more about the way Obama and friends have exposed us to Polio, Ebola, :puke3:and relaxed our security to worse than pre-911 standards. We're under attack by Islamic radicals :alirulz:and under attack from within and you want to talk about this stupid fight. :hmpf:

Love you too, bro, but I am going to enjoy this to the hilt.

Personal freedom and all that jazz.

:thup:

Get a grip.

Just heard the video.

Seems like someone assaulted them and you liked it.

Would you do cartwheels if somebody knifed Sarah Palin to death too?

Get a grip.

Just heard the video.

Seems like someone assaulted them and you liked it.

Would you do cartwheels if somebody knifed Sarah Palin to death too?

Actually I think they would be sad if she were gone. They want to be able to continue to harass her for the rest of her life. They make sport out of it.

Meanwhile as I have pointed out over and over, they claim they are so relieved she isn't a "heartbeat away from the presidency", yet they gave us an even bigger buffoon in Joe Biden.

what is so amazing about it

their leaders have told them to fuss about it

being the mindless drones they are

well

--LOL

Actually I think they would be sad if she were gone. They want to be able to continue to harass her for the rest of her life. They make sport out of it.

Meanwhile as I have pointed out over and over, they claim they are so relieved she isn't a "heartbeat away from the presidency", yet they gave us an even bigger buffoon in Joe Biden.

I would be just as happy if Palin went away and never came back.

It's not just that you guys mucked up your veep pick. It's that you can't put her away. I mean, we've never heard much from Dan Quayle and Geraldine Ferraro faded into obscurity and Eagleton was never heard from again after he blew up McGovern's run.

But you guys keep taking the dysfunction that is Caribou Barbie and putting her on the mantlepeice.

I would be just as happy if Palin went away and never came back.

It's not just that you guys mucked up your veep pick. It's that you can't put her away. I mean, we've never heard much from Dan Quayle and Geraldine Ferraro faded into obscurity and Eagleton was never heard from again after he blew up McGovern's run.

But you guys keep taking the dysfunction that is Caribou Barbie and putting her on the mantlepeice.

Bullshit, she's not being pushed by anyone. If she doesn't want to fade away, and stay in the limelight, that's her decision.
You guys however continue to keep her in the spotlight by making mountains out of molehills like this.

The Palin Brawl Police Tapes - Annotated Edition

There are NINE audio segments there.

Sarah Palin can also be clearly heard. She sounds in no way intoxicated at all, which is more than can be said for most of the party guests.

The owner of the house, Corey K., speaks to a policeman at about about 2 minutes into the first audio:

These Palins, runnin up here, into my property, actin like they own it, is not gonna (indistiguishable, maybe "fly"), I'm the fuckin guy that owns this place, I don't give a fuck if their name's Palin or fuckin Obama, cuz they don't mean shit to me

The guy also said he might want to file charges against the Palins.

And then this Corey K. dude also goes off the cliff:

I wanna talk to the HNIC
(2:46)

picard-facepalm.jpg

There is just a treasure trove of fun stuff to hear here, but it definitely confirms that this was a knock-down, drag-out Palin brawl!!!

Now, I just gave one tidbit, there is MUCH MUCH more. Go listen to the audios and tell us of your favorite moment....

Have fun!

anger, frustration, bitterness, resentment, jealousy, envy and continuous obsession over the palins ...You guys are funny...
:popcorn:

Fears about ebola running unchecked.

Isis beheading people.

A war on police being engaged all over the country.

Terrorism inside of Canada's Parliament.

AND YOU THINK THIS IS NEWS? Hey I have a hang nail I care much more about than the Palin's. They are a family trying very hard to remain relevant on the national political scene and you can't help but fulfill this wish for them. What a maroon.

Bullshit, she's not being pushed by anyone. If she doesn't want to fade away, and stay in the limelight, that's her decision.
You guys however continue to keep her in the spotlight by making mountains out of molehills like this.

no, she's in the limelight because you all keep inviting her to CPAC and the Values Voters summit and putting her on Faux News.

and because she gets into incidents like this.

Forum List

Back