The Palin Brawl, Part II: AUDIO!!!!!!

Bristol claims Korey dragged her by her feet right? That he pushed her down and dragged her.

Proof is in the pudding. :)
1414095589837_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG

Yep.

All that money and they still dress like trailer trash.

Its not like their own behavior has hurt them any. Besides the bruises, I mean. It does seem to be true for RWs that any and all publicity is good publicity. Amazingly, no matter what facts have come out about this utterly shameful episode, the RWs are defending the Palins' drunken, drugged assaults on people they didn't even know, at a party they crashed.

As for it being funny - oh hell yeah. Listen to the complete audio - its hysterically funny.

And, the RWs would be screeching their heads off if a liberal left two little babies alone in a car while they caused a drunken, drugged brawl at a party.

In FACT, if this story were reported about unknown people, the RWs would report (LIE) that the bad actors were all liberals because that is a favorite lie for some of them.

Bottom line is, its very telling that some RWs continue to support and defend this shameful behavior from the trailer trash, family values, Caribou Barbie and her marauding gang of Barbettes.

You must be mixing up the Plugs and Drugs family because the Palins don't do drugs.

You make these long posts that read like a fairy tale with no bearing on the truth.

The Palins didn't crash the party whatsoever. Todd was having his 50th birthday party and joined the McKenna twins that were having their birthday party at Korey K's house.

A lot of Iron Dog teams were attending and brawl number one started when a father and son team came out and cold clocked a good friend of Todd and Track.

And bedlam ensued.

Palin is a champion sledder and so are the McKennas. Good friends.

They didn't crash the party.

That's not what the witnesses and host say.

Revisionist history is your friend but it doesn't change anything.

VP has adult children getting ripped on crack. A security issue for true.

I think we should push for a serious investigation into the illegal drug use by the VP's family. After all he's just a heart beat away from the Presidency.

But nah. We have to stay focused on the Palin family.

:lmao:

Last edited:
Liberal circle jerk and nothing more..........They get a kick out of dirty laundry UNLESS it is on the Democratic side................

Party.........old boyfriend tried to get him some from the younger Palin girl..........Brother said NO.................fists a flying protecting sister......4 on 1, dad jumps in, then sister, then MOM.........and FRIENDS ending in about 20 going at it.................

It all started when one person couldn't take NO for the answer...........and when rejected for getting his WILLY serviced he got mad and started all this chit...........

If I went to a party, and someone was trying to abuse my sister I'D CLOCK HIS ASS..........and in this case I would have had to take on the 4 as well......and my family would do the same.........and their buddies and family would do the same............

There was OLD BLOOD HERE............From broken relationships.......and with the booze it turned into a brawl............

Happens all the time.............It's only news when it's someone famous...........The parents were PROTECTING THEIR KIDS..............AS ANY PARENT WOULD.................

As I WOULD HAVE.................if I thought My Son started it being STUPID.........Then I'd drag his happy ass off and say you deserved it...........But this is not the case her..............

One drunk from the Residence COULDN'T CONTROL HIS WILLY and started this fight...............And that is all.............

Same thing anyone else would do should someone be beating up a family member................

MOMMA AND PAPA BEAR WENT IN TO DEFEND THEIR CUBS..............and NOTHING MORE.............

Its not like their own behavior has hurt them any. Besides the bruises, I mean. It does seem to be true for RWs that any and all publicity is good publicity. Amazingly, no matter what facts have come out about this utterly shameful episode, the RWs are defending the Palins' drunken, drugged assaults on people they didn't even know, at a party they crashed.

As for it being funny - oh hell yeah. Listen to the complete audio - its hysterically funny.

And, the RWs would be screeching their heads off if a liberal left two little babies alone in a car while they caused a drunken, drugged brawl at a party.

In FACT, if this story were reported about unknown people, the RWs would report (LIE) that the bad actors were all liberals because that is a favorite lie for some of them.

Bottom line is, its very telling that some RWs continue to support and defend this shameful behavior from the trailer trash, family values, Caribou Barbie and her marauding gang of Barbettes.

You must be mixing up the Plugs and Drugs family because the Palins don't do drugs.

You make these long posts that read like a fairy tale with no bearing on the truth.

The Palins didn't crash the party whatsoever. Todd was having his 50th birthday party and joined the McKenna twins that were having their birthday party at Korey K's house.

A lot of Iron Dog teams were attending and brawl number one started when a father and son team came out and cold clocked a good friend of Todd and Track.

And bedlam ensued.

Palin is a champion sledder and so are the McKennas. Good friends.

They didn't crash the party.

That's not what the witnesses and host say.

Revisionist history is your friend but it doesn't change anything.

Bullshit. Pictures tell the whole story along with the Alaskan newspapers that have been covering the audio in depth.

Not the highly edited and biased coverage by left wing media.

Go google.

Sarah Palin s family fight was started by daughter Willow s ex-boyfriend Daily Mail Online

Sarah Palin's family brawl was started by daughter's ex-boyfriend who 'tried to get in to their Hummer limo after he had engaged in some questionable behavior'
  • Source from Palin side is claiming the fight began due to Connor Cleary
  • Cleary is the ex-boyfriend of Willow Palin, 21
  • Track, 25, 'was struggling to fend off four men who had piled on him'
  • Brawl took place on Saturday night in South Anchorage, Alaska

Read more: Sarah Palin s family fight was started by daughter Willow s ex-boyfriend Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The fascination the left has with this fight is amazing.

It's absolutely juvenile.

GET A CLUE STAT, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS!!!:lame2:

This is like the tenth or 20th thread created about something that should be on an episode of "Cops".

I think you would be worrying more about the way Obama and friends have exposed us to Polio, Ebola, :puke3:and relaxed our security to worse than pre-911 standards. We're under attack by Islamic radicals :alirulz:and under attack from within and you want to talk about this stupid fight. :hmpf:

The fact that you phucking morons were ready to put this bunch of hillbillies into the Oval Office is what is so fascinating.

We tried to tell you that they were just about a half notch above trailer trash, and now they've proved it, so own it, honey.

My aren't we being snobbish.

And you claim to be the party of the common man. The downtrodden. The impoverished.

Perfect example of the Democrats' war on women. Being critical of a woman who was assaulted.

Criticism for being attacked no less. Guess you guys continue to lower the bar with your amoral attitudes.

So you know exactly what happened, hmmmm?

All we know is she is screeching at this cop about how they stole her "...fuckin' $300 sunglasses" and claiming assault. Every other word she said to the cop was either "fuck" or "****". Classy.

You're just a real dope for anything on the internet, no matter how altered, edited or slanted.

This is like the tenth or 20th thread created about something that should be on an episode of "Cops".

I think you would be worrying more about the way Obama and friends have exposed us to Polio, Ebola, :puke3:and relaxed our security to worse than pre-911 standards. We're under attack by Islamic radicals :alirulz:and under attack from within and you want to talk about this stupid fight. :hmpf:

The fact that you phucking morons were ready to put this bunch of hillbillies into the Oval Office is what is so fascinating.

We tried to tell you that they were just about a half notch above trailer trash, and now they've proved it, so own it, honey.

And you claim to be the party of the common man. The downtrodden. The impoverished.

Perfect example of the Democrats' war on women. Being critical of a woman who was assaulted.

Criticism for being attacked no less. Guess you guys continue to lower the bar with your amoral attitudes.

All we know is she is screeching at this cop about how they stole her "...fuckin' $300 sunglasses" and claiming assault. Every other word she said to the cop was either "fuck" or "****". Classy.

You're just a real dope for anything on the internet, no matter how altered, edited or slanted.

I guess the Palin's should all just die, or drop off the face of the Earth.

That way nobody will have an excuse to become obnoxious, start a fight and spread it all over the internet.

I can relate somewhat to what happened..........About 10 years ago, we went to our neighbors house for the kids birthday party to give a gift as John was like a second son to us..........We baby sited him all the time when they had no one to look out for him. No problem, as I said he was like a second son...........So we brought over food and even a 12 pack even though I don't drink much...........Being neighborly............Well our neighbors relatives were there and I know them as well........We are actually friends......2 houses down.................They like to get drunk and cause problems.........Which is why we NEVER Go to their parties.................Never............we went over to give John Birthday gifts and brought food............

Well.............they had already drank a lot..........We stayed for a little while.........I had a few burgers that we brought over and a SINGLE BEER..............Then the drunks from 2 DOOR DOWN wanted to start some shit...........even though we were friends..........They started pushing my wife and then my drunk neighbor threatened me..........................

I got up and said WE ARE DONE HERE.......Going home...........Neighbor got up and blocked my path..............I shook his hand even though he wanted to throw punches at me and told him to have a good night..........Luckily he didn't go through with it............He backed off and I din't have to detain his DRUNK ASS................

Had I KNOCKED HIS LIGHTS out you'd be saying I was DRUNK FOR DRINKING ONE BEER.............and wanted a fight............He was in NO SHAPE to take me on, and we just were polite and left........Nothing happened..........Nothing else said.............

Some people when they drink just want a fight with anybody.........Seen it many times in the Navy.........And at bars while working Construction...........and this is what the whole dang thing looks like to me................With ONE EXCEPTION...........had he hit or threatened my wife I would have SMACKED his DRUNK ASS DOWN.

People should not go so hard on Sarah. After all, which of us has not gone partying with his parents and siblings while heavily intoxicated?

One of our RWs said that perfectly respectable people get drunk/drugged up, crash parties and beat up people all the time.

And I agree about those valuable sunglasses.

Palins left their babies alone in the car while they bashed people but dang - those sunglasses.

Also funny was Bristol bitching about the 60yo woman who hit back.

Poor Palins ... they get blamed for everything they do.

People should not go so hard on Sarah. After all, which of us has not gone partying with his parents and siblings while heavily intoxicated?

One of our RWs said that perfectly respectable people get drunk/drugged up, crash parties and beat up people all the time.

Palins left their babies alone in the car while they bashed people but dang - those sunglasses.

BS.........Willow Palin was in the limo.......Her ex boyfriend tried to get into the Limo which started the whole dang thing.

That way nobody will have an excuse to become obnoxious, start a fight and spread it all over the internet.

There it is again - that weird attitude that just because other trashy drunks start fights, its okay for the Palins to start fights.

Really. That is one strange defense of indefensible behavior.

Yeah, and sexually abused 3 puppies at the same time.

She's great at multi-tasking.

There it is again - that weird attitude that just because other trashy drunks start fights, its okay for the Palins to start fights.

Well of course those evil Republicans started it. Liberals are too pacifist to get rank about anything. The Palins have to be guilty.

God damned gun-loving bastards.

BS.........Willow Palin was in the limo.......Her ex boyfriend tried to get into the Limo which started the whole dang thing.

Willow may have started out in the car but she was cussing and fighting. Gawd but that girl has a mouth on her. But, then, they all talk like longshoremen.

Even so, no excuse for being drunk, getting drunker and taking babies to crash a party. Surely $arah could use some of that stolen PAC money to hire a babysitter.

Well of course those evil Republicans started it. Liberals are too pacifist to get rank about anything. The Palins have to be guilty.

I know you're desperate to blame the libs for what the Palins did but, right or left, it was inexcusable behavior.

Like I said, poor Palins are getting blamed for everything they do.

Take responsibility for what you say and do.

Willow may have started out in the car but she was cussing and fighting. Gawd but that girl has a mouth on her. But, then, they all talk like longshoremen.

Even so, no excuse for being drunk, getting drunker and taking babies to crash a party. Surely $arah could use some of that stolen PAC money to hire a babysitter.

Yeah, Crack smoking child-abusers.

I know you're desperate to blame the libs for what the Palins did but, right or left, it was inexcusable behavior.

Like I said, poor Palins are getting blamed for everything they do.

Take responsibility for what you say and do.

That's rich.

An Obama supporter talking about taking responsibility. Lol

The world is gonna overheat and crumple!

Gonna happen because all the trees are gonna be cut down to rush out trillions of Depends for the panty-wetting liberals in their trembling fear that Governor Palin is going to run for President!

Meanwhile paying no attention to the need to actually have a candidate for 2016.

Forum List

Back