The Palin Brawl, Part II: AUDIO!!!!!!

People should not go so hard on Sarah. After all, which of us has not gone partying with his parents and siblings while heavily intoxicated?

One of our RWs said that perfectly respectable people get drunk/drugged up, crash parties and beat up people all the time.

And I agree about those valuable sunglasses.

Palins left their babies alone in the car while they bashed people but dang - those sunglasses.

Also funny was Bristol bitching about the 60yo woman who hit back.

Poor Palins ... they get blamed for everything they do.
BS.........Willow Palin was in the limo.......Her ex boyfriend tried to get into the Limo which started the whole dang thing.

Willow may have started out in the car but she was cussing and fighting. Gawd but that girl has a mouth on her. But, then, they all talk like longshoremen.

Even so, no excuse for being drunk, getting drunker and taking babies to crash a party. Surely $arah could use some of that stolen PAC money to hire a babysitter.
This is what I think happened.............I think the Palins came by to give a gift to the birthday party.......They left the kids and Willow in the Limo..............I can see it now........Willow you stay here and watch the kids and we'll pay our respects and move on..................So the rest went in and said happy birthday.........Gave the present and then had a drink to be respectful..................You don't just walk in and say here's your present, Happy Birthday and bye bye.................So they had a drink or so and were going to make a gettaway.................and go home................

But the ex boyfriend of Willow wanted to start some chit at the Limo, and said.........come on buddies lefts see my Ex Girlfriend bitch at the Limo.........BURP............Ha Ha Ha Ha........as they were drunk and looking for some trouble..................So they went to the Limo and he tried to get into the Limo with Willow..........and she said LEAVE ME ALONE.................and the brother said leave her alone man................then the ex boyfriend went BURP.......immmmgoooooonnnaa kiiiiiiiick your BURP ASS........................And he said leave her alone.....................So ex hit the brother Palin and got SMACKED DOWN for doing it..............So his 3 drunken buddies jumped him...........Father Palin sees his son getting beat up and jumps in, then Bristol, and then Momma Bear.................and the drunks at the party YELLED FIGHT.................and more jumped in on both sides..........some swinging and some trying to break it up...................

POW, BAMM BAMM, drag Bristol across the grass by her feet........and so on.................

And that is what I think happened.

The fascination the left has with this fight is amazing.

It's absolutely juvenile.

GET A CLUE STAT, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS!!!:lame2:

This is like the tenth or 20th thread created about something that should be on an episode of "Cops".

I think you would be worrying more about the way Obama and friends have exposed us to Polio, Ebola, :puke3:and relaxed our security to worse than pre-911 standards. We're under attack by Islamic radicals :alirulz:and under attack from within and you want to talk about this stupid fight. :hmpf:

The fact that you phucking morons were ready to put this bunch of hillbillies into the Oval Office is what is so fascinating.

We tried to tell you that they were just about a half notch above trailer trash, and now they've proved it, so own it, honey.

And instead you morons gave us Biden, an even bigger boob.

This is the guy who started this fight.

1410672543654_wps_6_Capture_PNG.jpg

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at a liberal gang attack. After all, this is the same sort of scum who approved of one of their cult figures promoting rape of 14-year old children.

I'm glad you brought up Korey in your OP.

Bristol claims she did not punch him out. Proof is in the pudding isn't it now?

Check out her hands in this police photo. Absolutely no swelling of the knuckles. No blood. Perfect manicure.

Having been in more than one bar room brawl in my lifetime when I was managing and promoting punk and rock bands, there was more than one occasion when a drunk asshole wanted to whack away at one of my band members and bedlam would ensue until bouncers could reach us.

I can guarantee you my hands and nails never looked like hers.,And I have an awesome right hook. :lol:

Nothing but a perfect manicure. The picture backs her up.

1414095657573_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG

Uhhh, Bristol has already admitted to it. It was reported yesterday. Do try to keep up, mkay..

Forum List

Back