The Palin Brawl, Part II: AUDIO!!!!!!

I would think some of you would be ashamed but I know better because you will crawl to any low to dump on someone

SNIP:
Quotes of the day
posted at 10:41 pm on October 23, 2014 by Allahpundit
  • 50 SHARES
Until this week, the Palin family “brawl” that went down last month at an Anchorage house party last month has been treated like an excellent tabloid story with just enough political relevance to be covered by non-entertainment media outlets.
But with the release of audio featuring a teary Bristol Palin describing the fight — and the owner of the house allegedly dragging her on the ground — right-leaning outlets are correctly noting that the whole situation isn’t quite as funny as the media has portrayed it…

An explanation, but not an excuse, for the near-obsession with the fight is that Bristol Palin isn’t just the daughter of a politician, but a reality star in her own right. She had her own Lifetime reality series “Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp,” appeared on two seasons of “Dancing with the Stars,” and graced the covers of US Weekly and People in stories about her personal life…
And yet, there was a point when this stopped being funny — when the media finally started treating Palin like a person, not a reality TV villain.
This is what I don’t understand. I have mostly stayed out of the public eye for the past few years. I clock in and out of work – yes I actually have a job – like most middle class Americans and chip away at making my son’s life just a little bit easier. So why does the media still choose to put the Palins into an entirely different category of people? This “story” is still running over a month and a half later. Rumors still run wild, unsubstantiated claims are printed as true, and random people who weren’t even there are considered “eye witnesses.”

In the meantime, did you even hear about Vice President Joe Biden’s adult son who kicked out of the Navy for cocaine? (That’s the real Vice President’s kid…) So pause for a moment and consider the hysteria over our stupid “incident”, compared to our actual Vice President’s son not even being able to hold on to a position in the Navy Reserve.

I’m sure you heard the happy news that Chelsea Clinton had a baby. But did you know her father-in-law and Clinton family pal Edward Mezvinsky is a convicted felon because of committing bank, wire, and mail fraud?

In the meantime, I was pushed and held down by some guy… and the media salivates like a dog that’s just been given a bone.
CNN’s Carol Costello apologized on Thursday for joking about a police recording of Bristol Palin.
“Over the past few days I have been roundly criticized for joking about a brawl involving the Palin family. In retrospect, I deserve such criticism and would like to apologize,” Costello said in a statement to POLITICO…
On Thursday’s “Morning Joe,” hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski said they were guilty of jumping to conclusions over the incident, initially approaching news of the brawl with a “humorous tone.”
“The more we learned about what happened its clearer that it’s not that funny,” Brzezinski said. “We played into stereotypes from maybe our own outlook, quite frankly. So it’s definitely more of a story than that.”

ALL of it here:
Quotes of the day Hot Air

The fascination the left has with this fight is amazing.

It's absolutely juvenile.

GET A CLUE STAT, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS!!!:lame2:

This is like the tenth or 20th thread created about something that should be on an episode of "Cops".

I think you would be worrying more about the way Obama and friends have exposed us to Polio, Ebola, :puke3:and relaxed our security to worse than pre-911 standards. We're under attack by Islamic radicals :alirulz:and under attack from within and you want to talk about this stupid fight. :hmpf:

The fact that you phucking morons were ready to put this bunch of hillbillies into the Oval Office is what is so fascinating.

We tried to tell you that they were just about a half notch above trailer trash, and now they've proved it, so own it, honey.

Get a grip.

Just heard the video.

Seems like someone assaulted them and you liked it.

Would you do cartwheels if somebody knifed Sarah Palin to death too?

I don't know, you guys are all about shooting people when they tresspass on your property.

The Palins went to someone's property and behaved badly.

This is a perfect example of a heartless response by a typical liberal. he said, "Would you do cartwheels if somebody knifed Sarah Palin to death too?" You responded by saying, "I don't know, you guys are all about shooting people when they tresspass on your property."

and you say liberals care about minorities? How can you with that heartless response. Keep politics out of it.

Its not like their own behavior has hurt them any. Besides the bruises, I mean. It does seem to be true for RWs that any and all publicity is good publicity. Amazingly, no matter what facts have come out about this utterly shameful episode, the RWs are defending the Palins' drunken, drugged assaults on people they didn't even know, at a party they crashed.

As for it being funny - oh hell yeah. Listen to the complete audio - its hysterically funny.

And, the RWs would be screeching their heads off if a liberal left two little babies alone in a car while they caused a drunken, drugged brawl at a party.

In FACT, if this story were reported about unknown people, the RWs would report (LIE) that the bad actors were all liberals because that is a favorite lie for some of them.

Bottom line is, its very telling that some RWs continue to support and defend this shameful behavior from the trailer trash, family values, Caribou Barbie and her marauding gang of Barbettes.

This is like the tenth or 20th thread created about something that should be on an episode of "Cops".

I think you would be worrying more about the way Obama and friends have exposed us to Polio, Ebola, :puke3:and relaxed our security to worse than pre-911 standards. We're under attack by Islamic radicals :alirulz:and under attack from within and you want to talk about this stupid fight. :hmpf:

The fact that you phucking morons were ready to put this bunch of hillbillies into the Oval Office is what is so fascinating.

We tried to tell you that they were just about a half notch above trailer trash, and now they've proved it, so own it, honey.

My aren't we being snobbish.

And you claim to be the party of the common man. The downtrodden. The impoverished.

Perfect example of the Democrats' war on women. Being critical of a woman who was assaulted.

Criticism for being attacked no less. Guess you guys continue to lower the bar with your amoral attitudes.

Are the RWs still saying this never happened? Or that $arah wasn't there?

How about the two babies they left in the car while they attacked innocent party-goers? How do you RWs feel about that?

Love you too, bro, but I am going to enjoy this to the hilt.

Personal freedom and all that jazz.

:thup:
Get a grip.

Just heard the video.

Seems like someone assaulted them and you liked it.

Would you do cartwheels if somebody knifed Sarah Palin to death too?
I never said I like it. I said I was enjoying the spectacle. :thup:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

mudwhistle said:

You fucking asshole. You gave America the Plugs and Drugs Family for the Oval Office. :lol:

Biden is Vice President and Ashley and Hunter are on record for drug use.

Hunter just got tossed from the Navy . There are no rumors concerning the cocaine use.

Fact. And only facts.

There is a security issue when Vice Mr. Loose Lips Biden has children who have a dealer.

Illegal drug use and association with a drug dealer.

You've given everyone a criminal family that surrounds the man who is only a heart beat away from the Presidency.

Idiot.

And you claim to be the party of the common man. The downtrodden. The impoverished.

Perfect example of the Democrats' war on women.

Criticism for being attacked no less. Guess you guys continue to lower the bar with your amoral attitudes.

The Palins are not "downtrodden" or "impoverished". She's been stealing PAC money and gets speaking fees for preaching god and family values to the gullible.

And stupid is voting for trailer trash like the Palins.

Are the RWs still saying this never happened? Or that $arah wasn't there?

How about the two babies they left in the car while they attacked innocent party-goers? How do you RWs feel about that?
Yeah, evil Republican women attacked innocent partygoers, who then after they were attacked dragged those evil Republican women across the yard and robbed them of their stuff.

Those evil Republicans should get 20 years for taking an asswhipping.

Meanwhile a megalomaniac and his imbecile sidekick occupy the White House. I'd rather have the Clampetts.

The Palins are not "downtrodden" or "impoverished". She's been stealing PAC money and gets speaking fees for preaching god and family values to the gullible.

Which are they, rich or trailer-trash?

They can't be both.

:dig:

The more you people talk about this the deeper you get. It only makes YOU look like an:ahole-1:

I'm glad you brought up Korey in your OP.

Bristol claims she did not punch him out. Proof is in the pudding isn't it now?

Check out her hands in this police photo. Absolutely no swelling of the knuckles. No blood. Perfect manicure.

Having been in more than one bar room brawl in my lifetime when I was managing and promoting punk and rock bands, there was more than one occasion when a drunk asshole wanted to whack away at one of my band members and bedlam would ensue until bouncers could reach us.

I can guarantee you my hands and nails never looked like hers.,And I have an awesome right hook. :lol:

Nothing but a perfect manicure. The picture backs her up.

1414095657573_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG

Last edited:
Actually I think they would be sad if she were gone. They want to be able to continue to harass her for the rest of her life. They make sport out of it.

Meanwhile as I have pointed out over and over, they claim they are so relieved she isn't a "heartbeat away from the presidency", yet they gave us an even bigger buffoon in Joe Biden.

I would be just as happy if Palin went away and never came back.

It's not just that you guys mucked up your veep pick. It's that you can't put her away. I mean, we've never heard much from Dan Quayle and Geraldine Ferraro faded into obscurity and Eagleton was never heard from again after he blew up McGovern's run.

But you guys keep taking the dysfunction that is Caribou Barbie and putting her on the mantlepeice.

Actually, I think it would be sad, if Obama and his Al Bundy type of nouve-riche classless crew were gone. Who would be able to see a crew that flies Air Force One all over the world and different golf courses with such utter disregard to the tax payer?

In the last six years there were no other tribe deserving less respect, even contempt than the Obama clan.

If any party mucked up the Vice Presidential pick it is the Democratic Party. You guys have to hide this obvious embarrassment everywhere you go or everywhere he goes and opens his uninformed, silly and stupid mouth. The reason you have not put this clown away is that he is the insurance policy against an Obama assassination and/or a Democrat realization that the hope is a dope and the change is nothing more than a few cents left in your pocket after the "Hope and Change" crowd is thru with you.

Sure, go ahead and compare perennial losers like Ferraro and Eagleton who never accomplished anything in their lives to Governor Sarah Palin. Your liberal Vice President who had nothing but utter contempt to the BLACK presidential candidate, but equally utter lack of self respect to accept the call for the Vice Presidency fully convinced in his own mind that he will be serving an inferior.

Which are they, rich or trailer-trash?

They can't be both.

:dig:

The more you people talk about this the deeper you get. It only makes YOU look like an:ahole-1:

Sure they can.

The Palins were trailer trash before they were rich and they're trailer trash now.

lipstick-on-a-pig-2a.jpg

Its not like their own behavior has hurt them any. Besides the bruises, I mean. It does seem to be true for RWs that any and all publicity is good publicity. Amazingly, no matter what facts have come out about this utterly shameful episode, the RWs are defending the Palins' drunken, drugged assaults on people they didn't even know, at a party they crashed.

As for it being funny - oh hell yeah. Listen to the complete audio - its hysterically funny.

And, the RWs would be screeching their heads off if a liberal left two little babies alone in a car while they caused a drunken, drugged brawl at a party.

In FACT, if this story were reported about unknown people, the RWs would report (LIE) that the bad actors were all liberals because that is a favorite lie for some of them.

Bottom line is, its very telling that some RWs continue to support and defend this shameful behavior from the trailer trash, family values, Caribou Barbie and her marauding gang of Barbettes.

You must be mixing up the Plugs and Drugs family because the Palins don't do drugs.

You make these long posts that read like a fairy tale with no bearing on the truth.

The Palins didn't crash the party whatsoever. Todd was having his 50th birthday party and joined the McKenna twins that were having their birthday party at Korey K's house.

A lot of Iron Dog teams were attending and brawl number one started when a father and son team came out and cold clocked a good friend of Todd and Track.

And bedlam ensued.

Palin is a champion sledder and so are the McKennas. Good friends.

They didn't crash the party.

Forum List

Back