The " Palestinian State" is DOA!

Of course not.

That is the day that Israel occupied Palestine.

Not true. You still cling to the false notion that the geographic area of Palestine was, and still is, an Islamist waqf. While that is what you are indoctrinated with at the mosque, those halcyon days of Islamist conquest and imposition of dhimmitude are long gone.

How is that reconquista of al-andalus going?
I never said that.
Maybe not.

You have said:

Israel does not exist
The Israelis stole land
The Palestinian Arabs are the indigenous people of Palestine
The Jews are foreigners

Help us here. What else have you said which would basically say that Jews have no right to their ancient homeland, in any way, shape or form?
How can Palestine be the homeland for people who have no ancestors from there?
Exactly, how can the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians call themselves Palestinians if their ancestors from before 1400 years ago never ever saw the land of Israel, changed by the Romans in 135 CE to Syria Palestina.

And how could they possibly call themselves P....alestinians if the letter P does not exist in Arabic?

Latin has a P
Hebrew has a P

Arabic.....sniff.....no P
Whenever They Pee, I Don't Want to See

Even without a P, it's still PC.

60's I pity you for you imbued TERRORIST THOUGHT...steve...How's Downtown Tel-Aviv today
Are you calling Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, a liar?
Probably,a lot of people lie,like you for self interest and who knows why!!!!!Liars these days are so Banal,they think they are speaking the truth when quite the opposite....so you are half Palestinian then,at least then you are part Semitic...Good on you....OR am I misunderstanding your prose....steve

Just peeping in, to see what nonsense you are spouting off today.
WHY DON'T YOU FCUK OFF ZIONIST TNUC AND TROLL SOMEONE ELSE..I DETEST ZIONISTS TERRORIST LYING FILTH....BLOOD CLATT
Things not going well down under for you.

Too bad :)
Things are always fine,why don't you Troll someone else,who may think your banal sarcasm is some how funny

Last edited:
60's I pity you for you imbued TERRORIST THOUGHT...steve...How's Downtown Tel-Aviv today
Are you calling Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, a liar?
Probably,a lot of people lie,like you for self interest and who knows why!!!!!Liars these days are so Banal,they think they are speaking the truth when quite the opposite....so you are half Palestinian then,at least then you are part Semitic...Good on you....OR am I misunderstanding your prose....steve

WHY DON'T YOU FCUK OFF ZIONIST TNUC AND TROLL SOMEONE ELSE..I DETEST ZIONISTS TERRORIST LYING FILTH....BLOOD CLATT

So the wedding's off?
I never deal with 2nd,3rd,4th etc.,hand women,but thanks for the offer.....NOT

So the wedding's off?

What offer?

He”s frustrated; the Uncircumsized Foreskin is getting in the way. :badgrin:
My parents NEVER BELIEVED IN CIRCUMCISION,(RINGED AND PEELED)THAT OUTDATED TRIBAL MONSROSTITY PERFORMED BY TERRORIST ZIONISTS.I have never been frustrated sexually either,it is all to do with pleasing and pleasuring the Femme.....I bet you ain't had an Orgasm,let alone mulipules.LOL,you can go back to you cave now

So the wedding's off?

What offer?
EXACTLY

OMG Steve. Calm down. You'll give yourself a stroke or heart attack. And we need you here to keep us laughing with your posts.
OMG MJB,Well you'll never have a Heart Attack,because you are a Black Heart Man and the only STROKE you know about is when Tossing your old Curcumsized Cock Off,Wanker......Don't you just hate these ghastly Terrorist Zionists,that talk constantly about their inadequate sexual organs

Actually,being uncircumsized protects the penis head and make it much more sensitive,sorry you have to experience lousy sex

OMG Steve. Calm down. You'll give yourself a stroke or heart attack. And we need you here to keep us laughing with your posts.

For M the Blackheart Man

My parents NEVER BELIEVED IN CIRCUMCISION,(RINGED AND PEELED)THAT OUTDATED TRIBAL MONSROSTITY PERFORMED BY TERRORIST ZIONISTS.I have never been frustrated sexually either,it is all to do with pleasing and pleasuring the Femme.....I bet you ain't had an Orgasm,let alone mulipules.LOL,you can go back to you cave now

What the poster with his Foreskin has never acknowledged are links that Muslim Men are also circumcised His hate for Jews has interfered with his reading compression. His “ pleasure” is in his head ( no pun)

Now Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, a recognized terror group, has admitted as much, confirming that “half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.”

The admission came in a video clip captured by the Middle East Media Research Institute of Hammad making a speech advocating for Arabs to give more to the people living in the West Bank and Gaza.
----

Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots – whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties. So where is your affection and mercy?

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [“Egyptian”]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.

Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you.

Read more at Hamas: Palestinians actually are Egyptians, Saudis
You went around in circles and got nowhere.

Is Fathi Hammad, and many other Arabs, lying....... or are they from Egypt or Saudi Arabia (Arabia)

Just about anything before 1964 refers to them as Arabs, and not as Palestinians.

Betrayal of Arabs after first World War set stage for turbulent century

BRITISH LIES TO THE ARABS IN WORLD WAR I

The Arab Revolt, 1916-18 - The Ottoman Empire | NZHistory, New Zealand history online

All of the above articles and any others which deal with the history of WWI and before refers to the Muslims as Arabs, and not as Palestinians.

Is Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, and all other Arabs who do trace their tribes/clans to Egypt or Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc in Arabia......liars?

All of them?
FCUK OFF ZIONIST TERRORIST RASSKLATT

FUCK. YOU. !!!!!!

What the poster with his Foreskin has never acknowledged are links that Muslim Men are also circumcised His hate for Jews has interfered with his reading compression. His “ pleasure” is in his head ( no pun)
You are an IDIOT...I have never said you FOOL that I hate Jewish people,I regard some as good friends....I just detest most Zionist Terrorist and the Arrogance of some of the Modern Generation.....They are Total Synthetics...Jews have done Great Things for Man and Woman kind...None would want to associate themselves as or with ZIONISTS/ZIONISM like me........so Stop speaking Zionist imbued Shit.I'm theliq and proud of it,YOU CAN NEVER CONQUER ME

You went around in circles and got nowhere.

Is Fathi Hammad, and many other Arabs, lying....... or are they from Egypt or Saudi Arabia (Arabia)

Just about anything before 1964 refers to them as Arabs, and not as Palestinians.

Betrayal of Arabs after first World War set stage for turbulent century

BRITISH LIES TO THE ARABS IN WORLD WAR I

The Arab Revolt, 1916-18 - The Ottoman Empire | NZHistory, New Zealand history online

All of the above articles and any others which deal with the history of WWI and before refers to the Muslims as Arabs, and not as Palestinians.

Is Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, and all other Arabs who do trace their tribes/clans to Egypt or Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc in Arabia......liars?

All of them?
FCUK OFF ZIONIST TERRORIST RASSKLATT

FUCK. YOU. !!!!!!
NO THANKS,not now,not ever,anyhow I make a point of NOT RIDING THE VILLAGE BIKE

You are an IDIOT...I have never said you FOOL that I hate Jewish people,I regard some as good friends....I just detest most Zionist Terrorist and the Arrogance of some of the Modern Generation.....They are Total Synthetics...Jews have done Great Things for Man and Woman kind...None would want to associate themselves as or with ZIONISTS/ZIONISM like me........so Stop speaking Zionist imbued Shit.I'm theliq and proud of it,YOU CAN NEVER CONQUER ME
Mindful,I like you but you are too easily influenced by Cretins,these people are beneath you,be they Jew Synthetics or Gentiles,something you should be more Mindful...Mindful(Good ain't I LOL)

Mindful,I like you but you are too easily influenced by Cretins,these people are beneath you,be they Jew Synthetics or Gentiles,something you should be more Mindful...Mindful(Good ain't I LOL)

Israel will survive in spite of Haters like you. Now go clean yourself and dream of Muslim circumcision.

Things are always fine,why don't you Troll someone else,who may think your banal sarcasm is some how funny
Wussing Matilda

Anti-semitism always leaves a yellow stain. Goosestepping sheep don't have the guts to stand up to the clear and present tyrants, so they easily fall for the ruling class's scapegoating of the Jews.

Israel will survive in spite of Haters like you. Now go clean yourself and dream of Muslim circumcision.
ALL ZIONISTS HAVE NO JEWISH DNA AND ARE NOT SEMITIC....WHO THE HELL ARE YOU...???????

ALL ZIONISTS HAVE NO JEWISH DNA AND ARE NOT SEMITIC....WHO THE HELL ARE YOU...???????

“...... BeCAUSe i saY sO.......!!!!!”

We are people who know better than you and will continue to defend a country which has every right to exist, regardless of how many Christians and Muslims wish to see it destroyed and all Jews dead.

Germany had no problem recognizing the Jews who lived in Europe as Jews. Or they would have forced them all to convert as Spain did with the Jews during the Inquisition.

You think you are fooling people into believing that the Jews are not Jews.

You do not even fool yourself as you do know that the Jews are the indigenous people of the land.

Your "Christian" sickness is just getting the better of you and you must scream on a daily basis

DESTROY THE JEWS (oops, I mean Israelis....I mean ZIonists.....
I mean.....)

DESTROY THE JEWS !!!!!

Wussing Matilda

Anti-semitism always leaves a yellow stain. Goosestepping sheep don't have the guts to stand up to the clear and present tyrants, so they easily fall for the ruling class's scapegoating of the Jews.
SORRY TO DISAPPOINT MOST ISRAELIS AND ALL ZIONISTS ARE NOT SEMITIC PEOPLES AND HAVE NO JEWISH DNA,SO KEEP YOUR ANIMAL MOUTH SHUT,THIS IS NOT ANTI ANYTHING BUT ANTI ZIONISM THAT NON JEWISH ORGANIZATION THAT HAS COMPLETELY DEMINISED REAL SEMITIC JEWS.......YOU ARE THE REAL WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING and just who are you,JESUS WAS NOT A WHITE CAUCASION

Forum List

Back