The other guy cops killed; video (Caution:Graphic)

Rotagilla

Gold Member
May 27, 2014
Doesn't look good. Cops are out of control in this country.Maybe saint michael of brown was a good shoot but this looks a little trigger happy to me.

They just gunned him down! For no appearant reason,,no surprise...

A couple of times i thought they would blow me away in OKC, over identity being wrong...In Warr Acres I was having a flat fixed, I was standing watching the fellow test the tire for leaske when I hear clicks from pistols and someone yells to freeze..They had 6 officers with guns drawn on my head..They thought I was a someone else..they didn't even say sorry.. After they took the handcuffs off and let me up after kneeing my head to the ground..
:2up:They ,,,the word of the day...:gives:

Some claimed he had a knife his hand as he approached the officer. Look like suicide by cop to me.

Simply brandishing a knife wouldn't have been enough to have gotten him shot.

He wasn't close enough to the officers.

It really looks like a fraud to me, this clip. Some kind of instructional video or the like.
He wasn't just brandishing it. He was coming at the cop with it and shouting " SHOOT ME "

Some claimed he had a knife his hand as he approached the officer. Look like suicide by cop to me.

It really looks like a fraud to me, this clip. Some kind of instructional video or the like.
He wasn't just brandishing it. He was coming at the cop with it and shouting " SHOOT ME "

Lotsa people yell "shoot me" at the po-pos.

He wasn't close enough to them to have been enough of a threat to warrant his having been shot.

It is a dramatized clip. Not suicide by cop.

He wasn't close enough to them to have been enough of a threat to warrant his having been shot.

So you're claim is that the whole clip is fake ? ( what's the thinking behind asking a cop to shoot you ? )

LMAO..try it some time. See how it works out for you.

You're wrong. It's the real thing.
Believe whatever you need to, though.

Some idiots will believe anything they see the first time they see it.

Too bad this isn't a Vegas craps table or a carnival lot. :badgrin:

It's real.
You deny it's real?
Prove it.
Don't talk trash.Those ridiculous ad homs. make you look like a child.

EDIT; Prove this is fake, too, son. You let your alligator mouth overload your butterfly ass and now look like a fool..
'Shoot Me!' Video Of Second Missouri Killing

Some idiots will believe anything they see the first time they see it.

Too bad this isn't a Vegas craps table or a carnival lot. :badgrin:

It's real.
You deny it's real?
Prove it.
Don't talk trash.Those ridiculous ad homs. make you look like a child.

Do you accept that it's real, at a first glance???

THAT is what children do, idiot.

@shart_attack
What a clown you are. The video is real, son. Grow up.
'Shoot Me!' Video Of Second Missouri Killing

Last edited:

Forum List

Back