& the Oscer goes to

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wl0_5WwzSI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Some jizz who cant form an argument against Al Gore WTF

I hear you like when Algore tried to explain geothermal energy to Conan O’Brien.

there are some hot rocks in the center of the earth that are hotter than the surface of the sun. That's right, he has proclaimed that the center of the earth is several million degrees.

yeah pretty lame :razz:

I hear you like when Algore tried to explain geothermal energy to Conan O’Brien.

there are some hot rocks in the center of the earth that are hotter than the surface of the sun. That's right, he has proclaimed that the center of the earth is several million degrees.

OL'Al was even funnier when he couldn't explain to the Irish reporter who wanted to know if all the Polar Bears were dying because of GW, how come the population has increased.??Oh Yeah. OL"Al is a scream. He's made hundreds of millions of his scam. I wonder if he will have to pay any of it back?? Isn't it called Theft by Deception????

OL'Al was even funnier when he couldn't explain to the Irish reporter who wanted to know if all the Polar Bears were dying because of GW, how come the population has increased.??Oh Yeah. OL"Al is a scream. He's made hundreds of millions of his scam. I wonder if he will have to pay any of it back?? Isn't it called Theft by Deception????
I cant wait for the perp walk, it will be a parade if they include obstruction of justice.

Forum List

Back