The only way to end gun violence is to ban guns completely

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
So why are drugs illegal then?

we still have drug addicts that have access to those illegal drugs.

Heck even in Seattle, they provide you a safe place and clean needles to shoot up those illegal drugs.
That was kinda my point. Only criminals have illegal drugs. So why are they illegal? Doesn't that just punish the law abiding citizens?

So does that mean you do NOT support new invasive gun laws, restrictions and gun control??????
Nope.

Part of me wishes they would try it so we can finally get it on and end this discussion forever.....You can't have our guns...period.....

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
Shocker many countries the bad guys cant guns...hence no gun crimes :).

The bad guys always get guns. No way to stop that. Your gun control is stupid and bullshit. The countries you speak of, there is gun violence and worst bombs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gun nuts are myopic. They seem to think the goals of gun control are:

1) to ban all guns

2) to confiscate guns

and

3) to end all gun violence. Full stop

What I believe Americans want most is to make gun violence rare.

Drilling that simple idea into the fearful minds of the gun nuts is the order of the day.
----------------------------------- nothing FEARFUL at all , we don't trust you anti gun people . 'feinstein' did the assault weapon BAN and would done more if she could have gotten the votes Nosmo King

Idiot.
How many times do we have to show the actual stats that Americans want better background checks...by 90%.
Really, I'm not going to post it again.
I'm tired of catering to the brain-fried far right fucknuts.

1) to ban all guns

2) to confiscate guns

and

Drilling that simple idea into the fearful minds of the gun nuts is the order of the day.

So how do you do that?

I know Democrats and liberals. What I have learned from them is they say they only want X, and if they get it, the next step is demanding Y, then Z.

At one time, they cried because they only wanted to ban smoking in movie theaters. Look at us today.
At one time, they said gays only wanted to be let out of the closet. Look at us today.
At one time, they said they'd be happy if we just removed lead from gasoline and paint. Look at us today.

Liberals never stop until they get everything they want. Like terrorists, they are patient and take incremental steps towards their goals.

So why are drugs illegal then?

we still have drug addicts that have access to those illegal drugs.

Heck even in Seattle, they provide you a safe place and clean needles to shoot up those illegal drugs.
That was kinda my point. Only criminals have illegal drugs. So why are they illegal? Doesn't that just punish the law abiding citizens?

So does that mean you do NOT support new invasive gun laws, restrictions and gun control??????
I do NOT support any form of gun control, period.
what's funny is people on the left think cops can magically appear and save someone's ass. That if a person was in their home illegally, that all they have to do is call 911 and be saved. We all know that is a pipe dream, but these stupid fks really believe it.

That's why I always tell these anti-gunners if they really believed what they preach, then get a huge sign that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE and put that on their front porch. Get back to us in a few months and let us know how it worked out.......if you're still alive.

If you disarm all of America except the criminals, then every American is subject to being a victim of crime which is exactly what the Democrat party wants. As far as they are concerned, the more victims, the more likely Democrat voters.

1) to ban all guns

2) to confiscate guns

and

----------------------------------- nothing FEARFUL at all , we don't trust you anti gun people . 'feinstein' did the assault weapon BAN and would done more if she could have gotten the votes Nosmo King
-------------------------------- here you go , check it out NosmoKing , --------------- --- ---

Idiot.
How many times do we have to show the actual stats that Americans want better background checks...by 90%.

It’s more liberal bullshit. Your proof is tainted bullshit.

Idiot.
------------------------------- feck'em , no gun person in his - her right mind cares what they want and go ahead , don't post your useless info again '2020'

The “MILLIONS” (hahahahaha ooh shit haha) of lives would be saved easier by killing liberal lying shit that are trying to subjugate everyone to their agenda to destroy this country.

1) to ban all guns

2) to confiscate guns

and

There is nothing wrong about banning assault weapons. They belong in the hands of well regulated militias, not the streets.

1) to ban all guns

2) to confiscate guns

and

So how do you do that?

I know Democrats and liberals. What I have learned from them is they say they only want X, and if they get it, the next step is demanding Y, then Z.

At one time, they cried because they only wanted to ban smoking in movie theaters. Look at us today.
At one time, they said gays only wanted to be let out of the closet. Look at us today.
At one time, they said they'd be happy if we just removed lead from gasoline and paint. Look at us today.

Liberals never stop until they get everything they want. Like terrorists, they are patient and take incremental steps towards their goals.
So you're in favor of higher cancer rates from second hand smoke, oppressing Gays for the fun of it and, elevated blood lead levels in children.

What about that legitimizes you outlook on gun violence?

Typical liberal thinks he is so intellectually superior he can surmise the thoughts, knowledge, and intelligence of everyone around without even a microscopic bit of information about that person. They label people they have ever seen or spoken to with complete disregard for factual information presented. It proves the actual limited knowledge and intellectual capability they possess. No guns no second amendment means no freedom and no rights.

How do stop bad guys from getting guns?
In morocco's case like many other countries ....there are no ways to ge them...very tight and the law is severe if you get caught with one. ...we just dont tolerate the idea of owning a fun, therefore we dont have mass shootings and thousands dying from guns.

The bad guys always get guns. No way to stop that. Your gun control is stupid and bullshit. The countries you speak of, there is gun violence and worst bombs.

Dude we the ones who lived in free gun countries we tell you u are wrong...there are shootings here qnd there ? Yea....but nothing compared to the blood bath in the US....not remotely close.

Forum List

Back