The only way to end gun violence is to ban guns completely

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
ROFLMAO1.gif

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
I think there is hope for you yet. I used to work in Washington DC in the ATF&E HQ. I told the higher ups that I would gladly get rid of all my weapons if they and other law enforcement agencies could get all the criminals to turn in their guns. I was told to hang on to my weapons, for a long time, and this was during the Obama years...

View attachment 228792
Didn't read the article did ya? Ya gotta read it before making an assumption.

I think there is hope for you yet. I used to work in Washington DC in the ATF&E HQ. I told the higher ups that I would gladly get rid of all my weapons if they and other law enforcement agencies could get all the criminals to turn in their guns. I was told to hang on to my weapons, for a long time, and this was during the Obama years...
Oh I have always been in favor of the 2nd amendment with NO restrictions.

So why are drugs illegal then?
Because Liberals back in the day didnt want all their dumbass voters dead on the streets.

WHO STARTED THE FAILED WAR ON DRUGS? | Roger Stone | Stone Cold Truth
Here is LBJ’s message of February 7, 1968

Message of the President

To the Congress of the United States:

In my first Reorganization Plan of 1968, I call for the creation of a new and powerful Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs.

With this action, America will serve notice to the pusher and the peddler that their criminal acts must stop.
Today I dont give a rats ass if you liberals do all the drugs you want. When you are all dead and all the liberal babies are aborted, soon their wont be a Democrat party left, no more global warming, no more poverty, no more miserable bitches. The world will be a better place.

Do drugs please....
th.jpg

Because Liberals back in the day didnt want all their dumbass voters dead on the streets.

Message of the President

In my first Reorganization Plan of 1968, I call for the creation of a new and powerful Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs.

With this action, America will serve notice to the pusher and the peddler that their criminal acts must stop.
Today I dont give a rats ass if you liberals do all the drugs you want. When you are all dead and all the liberal babies are aborted, soon their wont be a Democrat party left, no more global warming, no more poverty, no more miserable bitches. The world will be a better place.

Do drugs please....
View attachment 228804
Totally beside the point as well as being rwnj propaganda.

Wanna answer the question this time?

Because drugs aren't guns. There's nothing in the Constitution that guarantees you the "right" to possess controlled substances.

The reality is, that firearms are a necessary tool to protect people against people who do drugs.

Because drugs aren't guns. There's nothing in the Constitution that guarantees you the "right" to possess controlled substances.
Again a Dodge. The statement was "if you can guns only criminals will have guns". If it actually works that way why are drugs illegal?

The reality is, that firearms are a necessary tool to protect people against people who do drugs.
Not only will criminals still have guns after a gun ban, but so will the government. There is little difference between government and criminals. History proves it.

Dumb liberal rants. They have no clue what they are talking about. Scary how dumb they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again a Dodge. The statement was "if you can guns only criminals will have guns". If it actually works that way why are drugs illegal?

I have no idea what you're attempting to prove. Are you saying that if there were absolutely no restrictions on firearms, machine guns and silencers were 100% legal and unregistered, there would be no gun crime?

Dumb liberal rants. They have no clue what they are talking about. Scary how dumb they are.

Indeed liberals are dumb but the article is trying to make a point that leftists hem and haw around it trying to pick pick pick away at our 2nd amendment rights by calling what they truly want (gun confiscation) something else each time.

Drugs don’t having anything to do with this besides the fact you do to many drugs. Ban guns is the dumbest statement ever made. Do you think the gun owners will just let you morons take our guns. You have a better chance of seeing God. A shit storm will rain down on you assholes

Even our comfortable legislative and judicial progress has not diminished this attitude. They will never win.

Message of the President

Do drugs please....
View attachment 228804
Totally beside the point as well as being rwnj propaganda.

Wanna answer the question this time?
I did answer the question but with your head so far up your ass, you just deny the truth. You too are joining the liberal ignore list, because even when I show you WHO was the one who made drugs illegal, you Deny, deny, deny, typical of the dumbass liberals … buh bye...

It is possible that today , could be the day when all the liberals in their stupidity, ends up on my ignore list and then my intelligence score will start to go back up over 200 again.

To an extent, yes. But this notion tends to overlook the law abiding, refusing to bend knee to a “law” that goes too far.
For me personally..? I’ll decide who is a criminal, and miscreant. I do not desire, or require the government to discern this for me...
Okay you do that, there is this guy going around the banks of Florida, brandishing a "GUN" and robs the bank of money.. It used to be someone like this would be hung from the gallows because even horse thieves wouldn't be able to rustle any more horses then. With the liberals 50 shades, we dont execute criminals, we give them rap sheets a mile long...

Forum List

Back