Not Tired Yet: 878,000 Millionaires Added in Last 12 Months

Oh look, more evidence of a trend continuing and Trump pretending he started it:

Obama added 980,000 millionaires his first year, but that's just fake news probably

Number Of U.S. Millionaires Soared In 2009: Spectrem Group | HuffPost

And this has what , exactly , to do with the working / middle class whose wages have been stagnant ? MAGA my fucking ass’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pisses you off that 878,000 middle class people are now millionaires.
It pisses me off that this country is becoming an oligarchy at the expense of ordinary people .It pisses me off that while Trump supports policies that allows the elite to make millions , he is trying to take health care away from working people, opposes a living minimum wage, and supports a tax structure that screws the middle class. Let me ask you, are you wealthy ? Are you making millions? Or, do you just enjoy taking it up the ass out of adoration for the Orange Ogre because your a pathetic and gullible masochist?

And this has what , exactly , to do with the working / middle class whose wages have been stagnant ? MAGA my fucking ass’

It pisses me off that this country is becoming an oligarchy at the expense of ordinary people .It pisses me off that while Trump supports policies that allows the elite to make millions , he is trying to take health care away from working people, opposes a living minimum wage, and supports a tax structure that screws the middle class. Let me ask you, are you wealthy ? Are you making millions? Or, do you just enjoy taking it up the ass out of adoration for the Orange Ogre because your a pathetic and gullible masochist?
Pisses you off that hard working Americans can succeed.

That's your pathetic response? And here is another. Answer my questions! Do you still believe in the debunked trickle down supply side economic theory?

That's your pathetic response? And here is another. Answer my questions! Do you still believe in the debunked trickle down supply side economic theory?
From the freak all pissed that 878,000 middle class Americans became millionaires this year.

From the freak all pissed that 878,000 middle class Americans became millionaires this year.
You are pathetically avoiding the real questions that I asked. Can you do anything besides keep bleating about all of the new millionaires-? Here is a few more questions that I'm sure that you'll blow off because you haven't even thought about it....I an extreme income and wealth disparity good for America? Is it good for democracy? Is it good for any country? Have you studied the French Revolution? Have you studies anything?

Has anyone else noticed the stock market? It had ups and downs, reaching a low on October 29th. It started rising again until the day after the midterms, now it's sinking. If it continues its trend downward, we'll know it has something to do with the Dems taking the House...

dow.jpg

You are pathetically avoiding the real questions that I asked. Can you do anything besides keep bleating about all of the new millionaires-? Here is a few more questions that I'm sure that you'll blow off because you haven't even thought about it....I an extreme income and wealth disparity good for America? Is it good for democracy? Is it good for any country? Have you studied the French Revolution? Have you studies anything?
A normal human being says yeah for those 878,000 people, now let’s make it even more!

But you Leftards are not normal. Demonic pawns foaming st the mouth wishing to tear down those 878,000 successful people.

A normal human being says yeah for those 878,000 people, now let’s make it even more!

But you Leftards are not normal. Demonic pawns foaming st the mouth wishing to tear down those 878,000 successful people.
Don't you even wonder how many have been added to the working poor rolls? The HARD WORKING poor, that is? You figure the thousands losing jobs over store closings will be impressed?

Don't you even wonder how many have been added to the working poor rolls? The HARD WORKING poor, that is? You figure the thousands losing jobs over store closings will be impressed?

Promises made, promises kept. Since Trump took office, four and a half million new American jobs, 4.3 million Americans off food stamps, 4 million Americans out of poverty.

NOT AT ALL

Unemployment is at record lows, PRAISE BE TRUMP!

Promises made, promises kept. Since Trump took office, four and a half million new American jobs, 4.3 million Americans off food stamps, 4 million Americans out of poverty.
And 20 million that don't make enough to purchase healthcare. Quality should Trump quantity.

Since Trump took office nothing has changed, all kept going in the pattern...

upload_2018-11-14_20-17-22.png

upload_2018-11-14_20-17-54.png

NOT AT ALL

Unemployment is at record lows, PRAISE BE TRUMP!
Under-employment rules the day.

Forum List

Back