The only way to end gun violence is to ban guns completely

he was imported into the USA and is working to take away guns and he can probably vote and is a dem i Assume . USA keeps importing a 'fifth column' . This 'birber' is from 'morocco' where the population is starving and bombs killed 15 and more injured just recently Markle .

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
Shocker many countries the bad guys cant guns...hence no gun crimes :).

Just tons of other crimes because people can't protect themselves.
America is the least safe country compared to many other western and undeveloped countries.
------------------------------------ SAFETY isn't the way the USA was designed . USA was designed for FREEDOM 'birber' .
Freedom my ass. You pay high taxes, you have 2 parties they fuck you over taking turns, expensive education, no health care, drug epidemic, crime epedemic, mass shootings , a whore in the white house....freedom he said.

If it is so bad, why would you stay? You tell us you lived in a wonderful peaceful place and move here to a hellhole. Why not just go home, why are you staying here?

America is the least safe country compared to many other western and undeveloped countries.

Really?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

he was imported into the USA and is working to take away guns and he can probably vote and is a dem i Assume . USA keeps importing a 'fifth column' . This 'birber' is from 'morocco' where the population is starving and bombs killed 15 and more injured just recently Markle .

What pisses me of with this guy, he moves here, he whines and cries about the guns, Trump keeps hurting his feelings. He didn’t vote because a) he is not a citizen or b) he is a lazy non voter. Either case he loses a lot of standing because he doesn’t contribute to the voting process.

you don't know what you are talking about NosmoKing .

He is a liberal asshole. Wait till someone robs hi, carjack, home invasion. Then see what he thinks when he is tied up and can’t protect his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gun nuts are myopic. They seem to think the goals of gun control are:

1) to ban all guns

2) to confiscate guns

and

3) to end all gun violence. Full stop

What I believe Americans want most is to make gun violence rare.

Drilling that simple idea into the fearful minds of the gun nuts is the order of the day.

So how do you do that?

I know Democrats and liberals. What I have learned from them is they say they only want X, and if they get it, the next step is demanding Y, then Z.

At one time, they cried because they only wanted to ban smoking in movie theaters. Look at us today.
At one time, they said gays only wanted to be let out of the closet. Look at us today.
At one time, they said they'd be happy if we just removed lead from gasoline and paint. Look at us today.

Liberals never stop until they get everything they want. Like terrorists, they are patient and take incremental steps towards their goals.
So you're in favor of higher cancer rates from second hand smoke, oppressing Gays for the fun of it and, elevated blood lead levels in children.

What about that legitimizes you outlook on gun violence?

The fact (which I just pointed out) is that liberals will never stop at any certain point. They will get to that point only as a stepping stone.

In other words, let's say we went with some liberal idiotic idea of better background checks. When that doesn't work, they advance to determining mental ability to own a gun. When that doesn't work, they move to strict requirements and expense to own a firearm. When that doesn't work..........

It doesn't stop with you people....it never has. That's why you need to kill their ideas at point one.

"Folks, liberals measure success by intent. Conservatives measure success by results."
Rush Limbaugh
If you believe there is no difference no solution to curbing gun violence say so. You will then be counted as another one of those folks who could never both divide or agree with a solution that more considerate persons arrive at.

Personally I know that any problem divised by man can be solved by man. I further know that the right to have military grade weapons is not superseded by a citizen's fight not to be killed by them.

No, that is a leftist lie. Other parts of the world have citizens face other violent crimes because they cannot protect themselves.
I'm constantly in those countries and I've been living in the US for awhile....its really fucked up here, crime wise, gun violence and also poverty and ignorance compared to other western and developed countries.

So if we're so fucked up, WTF are you doing here? Move to one of those better places you speak of. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
None of your business...I can live wherever the fuck I want...you just being a typical ignorant snowflake.

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.

How do stop bad guys from getting guns?
In morocco's case like many other countries ....there are no ways to ge them...very tight and the law is severe if you get caught with one. ...we just dont tolerate the idea of owning a fun, therefore we dont have mass shootings and thousands dying from guns.

And yet you had a shooting that three were shot, last spring.

The other issue is that if Morocco is less dangerous and better people, why are you here?
1 in a million that happened in the US...and those fucks were Dutch European mafiosi and got caught fast.
I do in both countries and will retire there...its called life choices.

------------------------------------ SAFETY isn't the way the USA was designed . USA was designed for FREEDOM 'birber' .
Freedom my ass. You pay high taxes, you have 2 parties they fuck you over taking turns, expensive education, no health care, drug epidemic, crime epedemic, mass shootings , a whore in the white house....freedom he said.

If it is so bad, why would you stay? You tell us you lived in a wonderful peaceful place and move here to a hellhole. Why not just go home, why are you staying here?
Is not hellhoe where I live :)....its a shot show in the US overall snowflake. There are too many dead bodies from guns and that's a fact.

food riots in 'morocco' birbers' stampede each other as some die over free food distribution in stampede .

Is not hellhoe where I live :)....its a shot show in the US overall snowflake. There are too many dead bodies from guns and that's a fact.
the vast majority of the country has quite low murder rates

Murders are concentrated in very small very definable areas and it is these small pockets of the country that have extremely high murder rates that skew the murder rate of the entire country

morocco has their own 'islamic state' terrorists and terrorism is LIKELY according to 'u.k. Government' , --- Terrorism - Morocco travel advice ---
They harder...Morocco is the most visited country in Africa so STFU.

"most visited"??? so?
---------------------------------------------- Terrorism - Morocco travel advice --- repeat of info , terrorism in 'morocco' . So thats terrorism , food riots for starving 'birbers , and bombings plus some terrorism by 'islamic state' in 'morocco .

So why are drugs illegal then?
Show the part of the Constitution that states drugs are a right.
Still dodging the question.

So why are drugs illegal then?
Show the part of the Constitution that states drugs are a right.
Still dodging the question.
Not dodging the question you loon you brought up the drugs.

Forum List

Back