The only way to end gun violence is to ban guns completely

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
Shocker many countries the bad guys cant guns...hence no gun crimes :).

Just tons of other crimes because people can't protect themselves.
America is the least safe country compared to many other western and undeveloped countries.

no Real American care how you do things in your third world zhithole 'birber' .

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.

America is the least safe country compared to many other western and undeveloped countries.
------------------------------------ SAFETY isn't the way the USA was designed . USA was designed for FREEDOM 'birber' .

------------------------------------ SAFETY isn't the way the USA was designed . USA was designed for FREEDOM 'birber' .
Freedom my ass. You pay high taxes, you have 2 parties they fuck you over taking turns, expensive education, no health care, drug epidemic, crime epedemic, mass shootings , a whore in the white house....freedom he said.

like i said , USA was designed for FREEDOM rather than SAFETY you imported third world :afro:'birber' !!

Freedom my ass. You pay high taxes, you have 2 parties they fuck you over taking turns, expensive education, no health care, drug epidemic, crime epedemic, mass shootings , a whore in the white house....freedom he said.

And yet you moved here from another country to become part of ours.

No, that is a leftist lie. Other parts of the world have citizens face other violent crimes because they cannot protect themselves.

FYI - I have a clean record, nothing worse than a few traffic tickets over a span of 55 years, that's it. No jail, no prison, I behave myself. But, I'm not a stupid person, and I can read. I've read the horror stories, seen the disgusting videos, and heard about the animalistic and barbaric acts of Cops. They're sorry pieces of shit. A blight on society. Thugs in uniform. Gangsters and social misfits. A modern day Mafia.

Wow! What a line!

methinks-M.jpg

And yet you moved here from another country to become part of ours.
I love it and embrace it. I'm bursting the bullshit bubble.

No, that is a leftist lie. Other parts of the world have citizens face other violent crimes because they cannot protect themselves.
I'm constantly in those countries and I've been living in the US for awhile....its really fucked up here, crime wise, gun violence and also poverty and ignorance compared to other western and developed countries.

Gun nuts are myopic. They seem to think the goals of gun control are:

1) to ban all guns

2) to confiscate guns

and

3) to end all gun violence. Full stop

What I believe Americans want most is to make gun violence rare.

Drilling that simple idea into the fearful minds of the gun nuts is the order of the day.

So how do you do that?

I know Democrats and liberals. What I have learned from them is they say they only want X, and if they get it, the next step is demanding Y, then Z.

At one time, they cried because they only wanted to ban smoking in movie theaters. Look at us today.
At one time, they said gays only wanted to be let out of the closet. Look at us today.
At one time, they said they'd be happy if we just removed lead from gasoline and paint. Look at us today.

Liberals never stop until they get everything they want. Like terrorists, they are patient and take incremental steps towards their goals.
So you're in favor of higher cancer rates from second hand smoke, oppressing Gays for the fun of it and, elevated blood lead levels in children.

What about that legitimizes you outlook on gun violence?

The fact (which I just pointed out) is that liberals will never stop at any certain point. They will get to that point only as a stepping stone.

In other words, let's say we went with some liberal idiotic idea of better background checks. When that doesn't work, they advance to determining mental ability to own a gun. When that doesn't work, they move to strict requirements and expense to own a firearm. When that doesn't work..........

It doesn't stop with you people....it never has. That's why you need to kill their ideas at point one.

"Folks, liberals measure success by intent. Conservatives measure success by results."
Rush Limbaugh

Which country has NO gun crimes?

I take it that you're also aware that most European countries, plus Australia have higher rates of violent crime than we do here in the US.

I'm constantly in those countries and I've been living in the US for awhile....its really fucked up here, crime wise, gun violence and also poverty and ignorance compared to other western and developed countries.

So if we're so fucked up, WTF are you doing here? Move to one of those better places you speak of. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

In morocco's case like many other countries ....there are no ways to ge them...very tight and the law is severe if you get caught with one. ...we just dont tolerate the idea of owning a fun, therefore we dont have mass shootings and thousands dying from guns.

In what country do you live?

How do stop bad guys from getting guns?
In morocco's case like many other countries ....there are no ways to ge them...very tight and the law is severe if you get caught with one. ...we just dont tolerate the idea of owning a fun, therefore we dont have mass shootings and thousands dying from guns.

And yet you had a shooting that three were shot, last spring.

The other issue is that if Morocco is less dangerous and better people, why are you here?

Forum List

Back