The ONLY reason MOST Obama voters voted for Obama...

Obama gets full credit and Bush deserves ZERO CREDIT

You don't get credit for a war you shouldn't have started in the first place
Liberal logic...:eek:

Lets see...

I started a raging forest fire just because I could. I fought the fire for seven years and could not put it out.

The next guy comes in and puts out the fire and I say....See? Its all that firefighting I did for seven years

Do I deserve credit for putting out a fire I never should have started?

Just like the loony left, using acts of violence to prove a point. Newtown anyone???

Sorry.....But Bush gets zero credit for Iraq

ZERO, nothing, nada, not one iota of credit

It was Bush's blunder of a decision that got us there. It was his poor execution that cost 5000 lives, eight years, $2 trillion (and growing) debt that will never be paid.

Bush wanted that war from the day he took office and he got it

The fact that Obama eventually ended it is no credit to Bush

So obama gets credit for following the withdrawal scheduled by Bush? Are you daft?

If the Iraqis had agreed to continued to allow US forces immunity from Iraqi laws, do you think President Obama would have still pulled out?

So obama gets credit for following the withdrawal scheduled by Bush? Are you daft?

If the Iraqis had agreed to continued to allow US forces immunity from Iraqi laws, do you think President Obama would have still pulled out?

I don't care

I am just glad we are out

Lets see...

I started a raging forest fire just because I could. I fought the fire for seven years and could not put it out.

The next guy comes in and puts out the fire and I say....See? Its all that firefighting I did for seven years

No sir. It's more like Bush set the alarm clock and put it next to obama's bed. Who woke up obama?

Bush set a timetable for withdrawal. obama followed the time table.

Or another explanation. Da Vinci painted a picture. You post a photo of it you found on line. Who is responsible for the beautiful picture?
You get a bit of credit for bringing it to my attention, but you can't claim it as yours.

Cuz he looks like one of those lawn jockeys when he stands in front of the white house. It's really a hoot!

Did you 'cum", showing your racist mindset? A lawn jockey never looked "presidential". The President looks that every day, sparky.

Presidential.........or arrogant?

View attachment 25112

Oh, please. Any black that does not cowtow to whites is perceived as arrogant. I'm labeled arrogant constantly.

Cuz he looks like one of those lawn jockeys when he stands in front of the white house. It's really a hoot!

Did you 'cum", showing your racist mindset? A lawn jockey never looked "presidential". The President looks that every day, sparky.

Did you post not knowing to whom you are addressing? :lol:

My remark was certainly not dumber or more dissrespectful than the OP.
Please. If I have figure out loyalties and ideologies based on inane and offensive posts...well, I haven't the time.

Lets see...

No sir. It's more like Bush set the alarm clock and put it next to obama's bed. Who woke up obama?

Or another explanation. Da Vinci painted a picture. You post a photo of it you found on line. Who is responsible for the beautiful picture?
You get a bit of credit for bringing it to my attention, but you can't claim it as yours.

Let me see....ugh

Sorry, had to run off to throw up

Did you just compare the Iraq war to a Da Vinci painting?

Very true. Voters tend to follow an 8 year cycle and then switch to the other party

There are exceptions though

After the Depression the nation waited 20 years before it elected another Republican
After the Carter administration the nation waited 12 years before electing another Democrat

After Bush, do you think the voters will wait just 8 years before electing another Republican? really?

After "OBAMA"!? Absolutely!

We will have to see.
You guys tried that "Obama is the worst president in history" nonsense last time and nobody bought it.

Now you are going to have to try "Hillary will be the worst president in history"

It's hard to convince low information voters interested in getting free shit otherwise....especially when you have the media acting as your communications arm.

Bush set the stage for the election of Obama. He also doomed the chances for the election of Hillary

Oh, contraire. You underestimate the Clintons, as many have done, and are ignoring the lust for a female POTUS.

No we don't underestimate them.....we already know they were two of the biggest SCUMS to ever live in the White House. Next to what we have in there right now. And how in hell would she handle being President?? She couldn't handle her last job and ended up QUITTING! Gee, that reminds me of someone else the left always bashed for quitting her job....remember Sarah Palin? How did the left act when she stepped down? Oh ya....she's a QUITTER!!!

You people are such hypocrites!!!
WTF? Try to make sense. Clinton left a surplus, which Bush promptly depleted, with tax cuts for the rich. And no you didn't compare Hilary to Palin!

Presidential.........or arrogant?

View attachment 25112

Oh, please. Any black that does not cowtow to whites is perceived as arrogant. I'm labeled arrogant constantly.

Get off of your racist high horse. Arrogant is arrogant, regardless of color. Obama is arrogant......period.

After "OBAMA"!? Absolutely!

We will have to see.
You guys tried that "Obama is the worst president in history" nonsense last time and nobody bought it.

Now you are going to have to try "Hillary will be the worst president in history"

It's hard to convince low information voters interested in getting free shit otherwise....especially when you have the media acting as your communications arm.

You guys really going to retread that one for 2016?

You may never see another president

Lets see...

Bush set the alarm clock? From my perspective, as someone who vehemently objected to the Iraq war (and staunchly supported Bush for his initial actions in Afghanistan), the time in Iraq under Bush was a disaster from day one. I wish Obama had gotten us out of there a hell of a lot sooner, but, at least he DID get us out. It was Bush who got us in... all by himself. As CinC, the decision to send troops into the fray was ultimately his and his alone. The fact that Obama got us out of there, in no way condones Bush for getting us IN there. Iraq was a stupid war and Bush lied to the American people in order to convince them it was the right thing to do, when clearly, it was not.

Wrong....the economy is still screwed, we still have just as many people out of work as there were when Bush left (probably more with all the people that just dropped out of site when they ran out of unemployment!), and Obama got us out of Iraq on BUSH'S time-line that was already set up and agreed on.

Sorry.....But Bush gets zero credit for Iraq

ZERO, nothing, nada, not one iota of credit

It was Bush's blunder of a decision that got us there. It was his poor execution that cost 5000 lives, eight years, $2 trillion (and growing) debt that will never be paid.

Bush wanted that war from the day he took office and he got it

The fact that Obama eventually ended it is no credit to Bush

Yep. And no

We will have to see.

You guys really going to retread that one for 2016?

You may never see another president

Not really, I'm counting on buyer's remorse in about 3.5 years.

I don't care

I am just glad we are out

There ya go! You're just like a woman I met years ago. It was election day. 1976. I stopped at a diner on my way back to work after lunch to pick up coffee.
Being a regular, I asked the lady that owned the place if she had voted. She said that she had slipped out about 10 AM. She offered that she had voted for "the peanut farmer" I told her that I had as well when I voted at 0700.
The little old lady at the end of the counter piped up and said, "I voted for President Ford."
Josephine and I, almost in unison, asked her why.
She replied, "I got a raise on my Social Security."
I informed her that President Ford had vetoed that bill and his veto was overridden by Congress.
To which she replied, "I don't care. All I know is I got more money."

Yes I voted for Jimmy Carter. I was 27 and foolish. It will never happen again. I swear!

Get off of your racist high horse. Arrogant is arrogant, regardless of color. Obama is arrogant......period.

Really? You might as well called him an uppity n-word. You know you wanted to.

You're black and I have no interest in calling you a derogatory name based on your ethnicity. I'm an equal opportunity realist. Obama is arrogant and you're an asshole regardless of color.

BTW, sad attempt at race baiting. Try upping your game a little.

Forum List

Back