The ONE big mistake that Trump acolytes on this forum keep on making....

Indeependent, post: 22126289
It sounds funny, but sometimes making sense when responding to a psycho can give me a really painful bellyache.

If I’m psycho why is it that Trumpo’s best year (2018) in annualized GDP is 2.9 and it is so much better than Obama’s best year in 2015 at 2.9.

The Toddster cannot explain why Obama is weak weak weak on economic growth but Trumpo is strong strong strong based upon a tie.

Trumpo’s best year has burned through his tax cut impact on the economy. There is no 6,0 GDP in sight. He ties Obama’s best year with all that stimulation and government spending at 2.9.

If we compare best two years Obama breaks the tie ahead,

What is psycho about these facts.

To continue on about how great Trumpo is and how bad Obama was is weak minded.

Why are you on board with the Toddster without considering the facts and engaging in the discussion based on those facts.

2.9 = 2.9 Can you dispute the math?

It sounds funny, but sometimes making sense when responding to a psycho can give me a really painful bellyache.

If I’m psycho why is it that Trumpo’s best year (2018) in annualized GDP is 2.9 and it is so much better than Obama’s best year in 2015 at 2.9.

The Toddster cannot explain why Obama is weak weak weak on economic growth but Trumpo is strong strong strong based upon a tie.

Trumpo’s best year has burned through his tax cut impact on the economy. There is no 6,0 GDP in sight. He ties Obama’s best year with all that stimulation and government spending at 2.9.

Why are you on board with the Toddster without considering the facts and engaging in the discussion based on those facts.

Unlike you, I nassociate with professions and they are doing better than they have in many years.
Nassau County was dead under Obama and in the last 2 years the malls have been raking it in and homes are being built and renovated left and right, even in Uniondale and Hempstead.

I'm sorry that the fact that Trump's average GDP is higher than Obama's average makes you cry.
I'm sorry that the fact that Trump's average unemployment rate is lower than Obama's average makes you cry.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22126655
I'm sorry that the fact that Trump's average GDP is higher than Obama's average makes you cry.
I'm sorry that the fact that Trump's average unemployment rate is lower than Obama's average makes you cry.

Is Trumpo leaving the White House today? You should be sorry that you are calculating TrumpO’s average GDP half way through his term. The only way to compare is best year to best year so far and that is a dead nuts tie.

The next best is to compare two years to two years and Obama wins that one.

We don’t have Trumpo’s complete four years for a comparison to eight years.

If Trumpo somehow wins and can last through 4 extra years since he shows feeblemindedness already. Then you can do an 8 year to 8 year comparison, but like you say expansions don’t last forever.

The most import point is that on a one or two year comparison Obama is tied or wins. So you shouid quit your trashing of Obama and glorification of TrumpO because there is not much difference when comparing GDP unless you put Bush’s recession in Obama for 3/4 of 2009.

average annual 2018 growth now 2.85%, slightly below the 2.88% in 2015

It’s official Trumpo’s govt released final data on
2018. He did not beat Obama after all. And won’t ever.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22095622
Compare a full years growth to a full years growth.

Ok.

Trumpo loses. Obama was President in 2015.

Q4-Q4 2018 growth now 2.97%

average annual 2018 growth now 2.85%, slightly below the 2.88% in 2015

Don Jr. falls flat on his face in economic debate — after his dad’s government releases data contradicting him

Your Trumpo is heading in the wrong direct after his best year.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis released new numbers revealing the state of the economy.

“Growth slowed from 4.2 percent in the second quarter of 2018 to 3.4 percent in the third and then 2.2 percent in the fourth,” a report from the National Review states.

Ok Toddster -Trumpo is the clear ‘weak one” his own government says. can’t csll that fake news.

And Trumpo cannot even hit 3.0 average annual growth. TruMpO will never see the 4.0 annual growth the tax cuts were supposed to bring. tRUnPo’s 6.0 annual growth promise was fraud to put it nicely.

You want to go back to comparing first year to first year, - the only way TRuMpO can beat Obama now.

Read the link to see what a dumbass tweeter Don Jr is. Poor confused idiot on the GDP.
And they gave this AH a clearance??

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22126655

Is Trumpo leaving the White House today? You should be sorry that you are calculating TrumpO’s average GDP half way through his term. The only way to compare is best year to best year so far and that is a dead nuts tie.

The next best is to compare two years to two years and Obama wins that one.

We don’t have Trumpo’s complete four years for a comparison to eight years.

If Trumpo somehow wins and can last through 4 extra years since he shows feeblemindedness already. Then you can do an 8 year to 8 year comparison, but like you say expansions don’t last forever.

The most import point is that on a one or two year comparison Obama is tied or wins. So you shouid quit your trashing of Obama and glorification of TrumpO because there is not much difference when comparing GDP unless you put Bush’s recession in Obama for 3/4 of 2009.

You should be sorry that you are calculating TrumpO’s average GDP half way through his term.

You really can't admit that Trump's performance so far is stronger than Obama's? LOL!

The most import point is that on a one or two year comparison Obama is tied or wins.

Keep telling yourself that.

So you shouid quit your trashing of Obama

Trashing? Just because I'm pointing out his weakest recovery since WWII doesn't mean I'm trashing him.
there is not much difference when comparing GDP unless you put Bush’s recession in Obama for 3/4 of 2009.

I told you to post his 29 quarter average, instead of whining.

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trumpo is now the second president in modern history “to not have a SINGLE YEAR of 3 percent growth, and there are no economic forecasts or indicators that Trumpo will ever get close to annual 2.9 GDP ever again.

So by Trumpo’s own measurement - he will end his one term as anemic on the economy as Obama was.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22128290
You really can't admit that Trump's performance so far is stronger than Obama's? LOL!

Why admit that? Trumpo set the level
of economic performance by modern era presidents at 3.0 annual GDP. Remaining below that level for the duration of a president’s term (according to TrMpO) is a weak economy.

Trumpo put the 3.0 GDP SINGLE YEAR challenge out there and called anything below that criteria anemic.

Trumpo’s best SINGLE YEAR so far does not surpass Obama’s best SINGLE YEAR.

They are tied at 2.9. Trumpo has not moved the trumpo economy above 3.0 GDP annual rate and it is extremely unlikely he will ever reach that mark.

I’m going by Trumpo’s own words making a big deal out of faIlure to reach that annual 3.0 GDP mark as anemic.

• “Last quarter we were at 1 percent. Our job numbers last week were horrible. They were anemic, as the expression goes. They like to say anemic, that was the word they used. Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth.”

Donald Trump Campaign Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire | C-SPAN.org

Have your cult masters given you talking points on how to deny TrumpO set the standard for failed economic performance by modern presidents and why he has failed to meet his own standard and leads an anemic economy.

You really can't admit that Trump's performance so far is stronger than Obama's?
  • “Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth.” Trumpo says

Obama single yr (2015) 2.9 % growth
Trumpo single yr (2018) 2.9 % growth

By Trumpo’s “single year” benchmark they are tied.

But you want me to admit that Trumpo’s performance is stronger than Obama’s.

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trumpo is now the second president in modern history “to not have a SINGLE YEAR of 3 percent growth, and there are no economic forecasts or indicators that Trumpo will ever get close to annual 2.9 GDP ever again.

So by Trumpo’s own measurement - he will end his one term as anemic on the economy as Obama was.

Why admit that? Trumpo set the level
of economic performance by modern era presidents at 3.0 annual GDP. Remaining below that level for the duration of a president’s term (according to TrMpO) is a weak economy.

Trumpo put the 3.0 GDP SINGLE YEAR challenge out there and called anything below that criteria anemic.

Trumpo’s best SINGLE YEAR so far does not surpass Obama’s best SINGLE YEAR.

They are tied at 2.9. Trumpo has not moved the trumpo economy above 3.0 GDP annual rate and it is extremely unlikely he will ever reach that mark.

I’m going by Trumpo’s own words making a big deal out of faIlure to reach that annual 3.0 GDP mark as anemic.

• “Last quarter we were at 1 percent. Our job numbers last week were horrible. They were anemic, as the expression goes. They like to say anemic, that was the word they used. Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth.”

Have your cult masters given you talking points on how to deny TrumpO set the standard for failed economic performance by modern presidents and why he has failed to meet his own standard and leads an anemic economy.
Why admit that?

I agree, why would a liberal admit the truth?

Have your cult masters given you talking points

upload_2019-4-2_21-1-13.png

You really can't admit that Trump's performance so far is stronger than Obama's?
  • “Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth.” Trumpo says

By Trumpo’s “single year” benchmark they are tied.

Or you could just post Obama's 29 quarter average so that everyone can see Obama's
performance is weaker...…….

Or you could just post Obama's 29 quarter average so that everyone can see Obama's

When Trumpo finishes 8 years in office - let me know. A few dips below 2.0 and we won’t know until the Trumpo nightmare is over to what the final comparison will be.

But we know right now what Trumpo said and we know Trumpo has done no better than Obama and the economy shows no sign that a 3+ annual GDP is anywhere near.

So what is wrong doing it TrumpO’s way.

Why can’t Trumpo do better than 2.9 when he said 2.9 is an anemic economy?

This has become Trumpo vs Trumpo because Trumpo has defined his own performance as weak and anemic.

Trumpo will be is the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth.

have your cult masters given you talking points

I asked you that and you post this from NYT August 2014:

41933AC0-1F39-4BFB-A6B5-3FB0B7040D3C.jpeg

You ignorant TRUMPO duped moron. That is about future growth being lopsided because the “foundation for broad prosperity is arguably the weakest it has been since WWII.”

Guess you dont know what ‘broad prosperity’ is as your head us up anti-broad prosperity TrumpO’s ass. Maybe you know what ‘benefit the top’ means.

That defines the Trumpo tax cuts that benefittefed the top and left crumbs for all the rest.

You need lessons in economic history since WWII.

Drastic Change ONE. Half Century ago Baby boomers entering workforce as economic engine.

Drastic Change Two. Past decade Obama era, baby boomers leaving the workforce.

I will leave it to others to explain the impact on Obama’s rate of expansion which is trending almost exactly the same as Trumpo’s
  • Let’s unpack why Trump has found it so hard to reach his goal in the longer term.
  • As we wrote in 2017, gross domestic product growth comes from two main sources: growth in the labor force and growth in productivity.
  • Trump maintained that he could improve on the first because — so he claimed — President Obama’s economic policies threw millions of Americans out of work.
  • But unemployment statistics suggest instead that there isn't much slack in the workforce. At 4.4%, the unemployment rate is at about the point economists judge to be full employment. It's true that the labor participation rate — the share of working-age persons with jobs — has risen during the Trump administration, but only from 62.9% when he became president to 63.2% in January. The aging of the U.S. population leaves little hope of substantial further gains.
Trump’s economic failure: Why his quest for more than 3% growth is falling short

Hold these thoughts - there are more.,

View attachment 253763

You ignorant TRUMPO duped moron. That is about future growth being lopsided because the “foundation for broad prosperity is arguably the weakest it has been since WWII.”

Guess you dont know what ‘broad prosperity’ is as your head us up anti-broad prosperity TrumpO’s ass. Maybe you know what ‘benefit the top’ means.

That defines the Trumpo tax cuts that benefittefed the top and left crumbs for all the rest.

Drastic Change ONE. Half Century ago Baby boomers entering workforce as economic engine.

I will leave it to others to explain the impact on Obama’s rate of expansion which is trending almost exactly the same as Trumpo’s
  • Let’s unpack why Trump has found it so hard to reach his goal in the longer term.
  • As we wrote in 2017, gross domestic product growth comes from two main sources: growth in the labor force and growth in productivity.
  • Trump maintained that he could improve on the first because — so he claimed — President Obama’s economic policies threw millions of Americans out of work.
  • But unemployment statistics suggest instead that there isn't much slack in the workforce. At 4.4%, the unemployment rate is at about the point economists judge to be full employment. It's true that the labor participation rate — the share of working-age persons with jobs — has risen during the Trump administration, but only from 62.9% when he became president to 63.2% in January. The aging of the U.S. population leaves little hope of substantial further gains.
Trump’s economic failure: Why his quest for more than 3% growth is falling short

That is about future growth being lopsided because the “foundation for broad prosperity is arguably the weakest it has been since WWII.

After 6 years of the weakest recovery since WWII.

You ever calculate Obama's 29 quarter GDP average?
His unemployment rate average?

DURR.

When Trumpo finishes 8 years in office - let me know. A few dips below 2.0 and we won’t know until the Trumpo nightmare is over to what the final comparison will be.

But we know right now what Trumpo said and we know Trumpo has done no better than Obama and the economy shows no sign that a 3+ annual GDP is anywhere near.

So what is wrong doing it TrumpO’s way.

Why can’t Trumpo do better than 2.9 when he said 2.9 is an anemic economy?

This has become Trumpo vs Trumpo because Trumpo has defined his own performance as weak and anemic.

Trumpo will be is the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth.

But we know right now what Trumpo said and we know Trumpo has done no better than Obama

You're lying. We do know Trump has done better.

View attachment 253763

There are different ways productivity can be fudged. One is the salary of people in actual decline with inflation and rising taxes eating his/her paychecks and very little pay raises. That occurred under Obama. Part time jobs drove massively from full time jobs. Many people went from working to working poor to poor and this is from a recovery that started from hitting bottom.

22lcidw, post: 22130512
There are different ways productivity can be fudged. One is the salary of people in actual decline with inflation and rising taxes eating his/her paychecks and very little pay raises. That occurred under Obama.

The monstrous devastating decline occurred under Bush and all statrted with Reagan.

Mighty white of you to only mention Obama for this five decade ‘iccurance’.

But look at Trumpo will you.:

98A3804B-4EE4-4CFD-A2AD-1AA0F019E32A.jpeg

Wage Growth Tracker - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Two years of Trumpo and the chart shows he’s just getting back to where it was at election time.

Obama’s curve recovering from godawful Bush
Economy rises at a pace consistent consistent with Clinton and Bush’s upward trend.

Trumpo is not so hot yet but we’ll give the clown another couple years to get his shit together.

But if you think Trumpo is a doing wage earners a great deal and is better than Obama you’ve been seriously conned.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22130484

But we know right now what Trumpo said and we know Trumpo has done no better than Obama

What is the lie? I quoted Trumpo and provided the source. He said it. No lie there. Trump’s measure of ‘better’ is achieving 3.0 annual GDP in a single year, because Trumpo pointed out Obama is the first President who ever failed to achieve that mark.

Obama hit 2.9 growth in 2015. Its a fact. No lie there.

Trumpo hit 2.9 growth in 2018. It’s a fact. No lie.

Now “we know” those facts and you want us to believe 2.9 is better than 2.9.

And Trumpo is only half way through his term. He may not get a second. Four quarters above 3.0 gdp is not impossible but it’s not looking good. Trumpo will be the second president who failed to score a single year above 3.0 GDP.

So you are lying when declare Trumpo better on GDP than Obama since you don’t know Trumpo’s final numbers.

And Obama has a better GDP over two years than Trumpo. I don’t insist Obama is better because of that. So far the economic record is as close to a tie as we will see.

I recognize truth.

I believe the economists and business leaders and the Fed for that matter. Average 2.5 GDP Growth per year is the new norm. Reagan’s high numbers are long gone and no longer achievable due to structural changes to economic conditions over the decades.

And Trumpo will be the living proof that he and all his rabid Obama haters were wrong about Obama being weak on the economy,

Obama set the course for the longest expansion in US history and the largest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

Trumpo’s failure to surpass Obama even with huge tax cuts to put wind in the economic sails genuinely benefits Obama’s legacy. Does nothing for a one term Trumpo.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22130484

What is the lie? I quoted Trumpo and provided the source. He said it. No lie there. Trump’s measure of ‘better’ is achieving 3.0 annual GDP in a single year, because Trumpo pointed out Obama is the first President who ever failed to achieve that mark.

Obama hit 2.9 growth in 2015. Its a fact. No lie there.

Trumpo hit 2.9 growth in 2018. It’s a fact. No lie.

Now “we know” those facts and you want us to believe 2.9 is better than 2.9.

And Trumpo is only half way through his term. He may not get a second. Four quarters above 3.0 gdp is not impossible but it’s not looking good. Trumpo will be the second president who failed to score a single year above 3.0 GDP.

So you are lying when declare Trumpo better on GDP than Obama since you don’t know Trumpo’s final numbers.

And Obama has a better GDP over two years than Trumpo. I don’t insist Obama is better because of that. So far the economic record is as close to a tie as we will see.

I recognize truth.

I believe the economists and business leaders and the Fed for that matter. Average 2.5 GDP Growth per year is the new norm. Reagan’s high numbers are long gone and no longer achievable due to structural changes to economic conditions over the decades.

And Trumpo will be the living proof that he and all his rabid Obama haters were wrong about Obama being weak on the economy,

Obama set the course for the longest expansion in US history and the largest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

Trumpo’s failure to surpass Obama even with huge tax cuts to put wind in the economic sails genuinely benefits Obama’s legacy. Does nothing for a one term Trumpo.

What is the lie?

You said Trump did no better.
We both know Trump's average GDP growth to date is better.
We both know Trump's average unemployment rate to date is better.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22134560

No because I’m not an idiot counting an unsettled average to date - because ‘average to date’ means nothing when being compared to something ‘after the fact.’

When we compare best year to best year they are both at 2.9. That’s the only honest assessment we can make “to date”.

You are comparing 84 months to 24. How is that a comparison?

You said yourself that expansions don’t last forever.

Trumpo had two qtrs GDP above 3.0. That’s it. If he gets no more Obama’s
will be better.

If a recession hits in 2020 Trumpo is Toast. Obama is half a point behind Trumpo right now. And Trumpo’s lower GDP’s are yet to come.

Trumpo had a little trouble yesterday connecting a signal from his brain to his mouth. He wanted to say origins but the mouth kept saying oranges with a befuddled look on his face the whole time.

“I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation,” Trump told reporters. “The beginnings of that investigation…where it started, who started it…the Mueller report I wish covered the oranges of how it started. The beginnings of the investigation.”

Maybe the tanning cream leached into his brain. Maybe won’t make it to the recession.

Then you won’t have to average in his low numbers.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22134560

No because I’m not an idiot counting an unsettled average to date - because ‘average to date’ means nothing when being compared to something ‘after the fact.’

When we compare best year to best year they are both at 2.9. That’s the only honest assessment we can make “to date”.

Trumpo had two qtrs GDP above 3.0. That’s it. If he gets no more Obama’s
will be better.

If a recession hits in 2020 Trumpo is Toast. Obama is half a point behind Trumpo right now. And Trumpo’s lower GDP’s are yet to come.

Trumpo had a little trouble yesterday connecting a signal from his brain to his mouth. He wanted to say origins but the mouth kept saying oranges with a befuddled look on his face the whole time.

“I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation,” Trump told reporters. “The beginnings of that investigation…where it started, who started it…the Mueller report I wish covered the oranges of how it started. The beginnings of the investigation.”

Maybe the tanning cream leached into his brain. Maybe won’t make it to the recession.

Then you won’t have to average in his low numbers.

It's math. I can understand why you're avoiding the numbers.

That’s the only honest assessment we can make “to date”.

An honest assessment would be Obama's 8 years compared to Trump's 2 years.

Is that the first time you ever heard that?

If a recession hits in 2020 Trumpo is Toast.

Maybe.

Obama is half a point behind Trumpo right now.

Fascinating! What's Obama's number? What's Trump's?

Forum List

Back