The ONE big mistake that Trump acolytes on this forum keep on making....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nat4900, Mar 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. edward37

edward37 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,120
    The 3 won for trump with a grand total of 72000 votes

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NotfooledbyW

NotfooledbyW Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,018
    Meister, post: 22067910,
    I denied your bogus claim that the ACA’s small business regulations slowed the economy during the recovery. You cannot verify your claim or zero in on the ACA as at fault because there are too many other factors such as the global recovery was much slower than Obama’s recovery.

You are spewing a partisan narrative that needs no denial because there is nothing you can provide to prove it is true.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. NotfooledbyW

NotfooledbyW Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,018
    Meister, post: 22068152
    If it has it wouid be easier to post it again. Nobody should ever take your word for anything having been caught in so many lies.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Meister

Meister USMB Mod Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,167
    I posted it once, comrade, that should be enough. Now go get your talking points from your masters and get rid of those knee pads

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  5. NotfooledbyW

NotfooledbyW Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,018
    Meister, post: 22070836
    Should be. But in your case your lack of truthfulness requires a new post. Just do it.

6. NotfooledbyW

NotfooledbyW Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,018
    Meister, post: 22070836
    Ran out of lies I see. Switching to childish insults. Didn’t take long for you to go there upon realizing ttat Trumpo has nowhere to go on his GDP record but down. Obama is set with a 5 point rise. You back a loser.

7. NotfooledbyW

NotfooledbyW Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,018
    Meister, post: 22066966,
    You say Trumpo removed the stifling Obama regulations and so the economy finally took off under Trumpo. You got it all figured out, right?

What Will the Economy Do in 2019 and Beyond?

Then how’s come Trumpo's economy will never see as good a year as 2018 ever again with respect to GDP.

3.0 2018
    2.1 2019
    1.9 2018

Thats a good economy but it ain’t the bullshit 4.0 and even 6.0 that your huckster promised you as a result of cutting revenue to the FED.

So your lies about Obama being so horrible on the economy and Trumpo making the economy great again are nothing but lies and the talk of brainwashed fools running propaganda mills for the Orange buffoon.

You voted for Trumpo to get conservative activist judges throwing morality and respect for America out the window.

Why don’t you explain your mistake that way. No need to lie about Obama and fake buildup Trumpo on the economy.

But for a two quarter spurt in 2018 due to Trumpo’s revenue killing tax cuts the Trumpo economy is running around the same pace as eight years under Obama.

Obama was given a much deeper hole to dig out if.

You need to thank Obama for setting stupid Trumpo up so nicely.

Some realistic examples for you.

Here is what probably slowed the economy the second half of 2012. Not healthcare regs.

What Happened in the U.S. Economy in 2012?

Ten percent cut in government spending hurt the economy last half of 2012 you bungling myopic conservative fool.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  8. Meister

Meister USMB Mod Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,167
    [​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Toddsterpatriot

Toddsterpatriot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,471
    Ten percent cut in government spending hurt the economy last half of 2012

You twats weren't satisfied with Obama adding $9.3 trillion to the debt, you wanted him to add even more? LOL!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. beautress

beautress Ruby-throated Hummingbird Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,192
    I've watched you call a lot of conservative posters "fool" on this thread and others, calling them all kinds of mean names. Many of my friends here are not Republicans but I have been one since my marriage to a conservative Republican in 1971. I grew to love the Republicans because of the good person my husband was. He was unflappable in his gifts to the poor, to the church, to his company's causes, to the community, and to his family, lucky me. I watched him survive the Nixon debacle with gravest disappointment and still understand that his life's plan of saving and conservatism would enable him to take care of us in our senior years. I watched his best friend, a devout Democrat and him enjoy each other's company while honoring each other's politics without judgment--lot of joking, but no sign of anger, and never a slight or sorry word to one another.

So if you're going to play whack-a-mole, go after me, not my libertarian friends. I'll never not love the truth, the sincerity, the joy, and honor of being married to the last man in generations of Republicans from Illinois, whose first presidential pull was for Abraham Lincoln, who at the time of his Inauguration, was a down-home country lawyer practicing in the state of Illinois, and loved for his wit and sense of humor. Republicans have a built-in code of honor, a sense of thanks to God, a love for community support and to step back and let others go first.

If you knew what I do about conservatives, you'd listen to them with an open heart. Many of them speak economics so you will learn by their example to save back for future necessities, know when to conserve and when to let go, and serving your country in whatever way you can prosper it. Many of you may be like my husband was during his lifetime, it's hard to tell when you're jumping all over an innocent man like President Trump like ugly on an ape.

President Trump became a Republican over a number of years, when he finally came to the conclusion we believe in serving our communities in one way or another.

And he was excoriated not because he did anything wrong, because he didn't. He is being punished because he knew he was the right man for the job, and he is. But Hillary, accustomed to her War Room tactics of hamstringing her opposition, went after a sitting President for revenge, and her party that never disciplines its own went along with her façade of projecting her practices onto President Trump, made a huge mistake.

Your party is so into competition that it fails to see itself as others see it. Right now, Americans are reeling at the Mueller's Report acknowledging there is not (and never has been any kind of) collusion with Russia.

Please try and get over it. Let it go about President Trump's truthfulness throughout his long trial. He did tell the truth that he did not collude, and he's telling you the truth when he says he is innocent of obstruction.

I am telling you this: President Trump is innocent of obstruction of justice, because he frequently takes advice from lawyers who know their stuff about what the law requires him to do, and President Trump takes a disciplined approach to upholding the laws of the country he is president of. That's enough of this Republican for now.

I pray that God forgives those of you who called me a liar, a traitor, etc., because I have supported President Trump. I have always told you the truth.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1