The oft unanswered qst...."Is ANY president above the law?"

lol... i didn't say you voted for him. i said you supported him from the get go... the day he was installed; just like all the good little complacent mooks inside of congress & on this board.

You're still full of shit. I've opposed him on tariffs, the ME, womanizing and his tax cuts were lame.

You're just doing exactly as I said. The world to you is Democrat and Trump. That's all the room you have in your tiny little brain, one set of talking points

support him on the 'rusher thing' ? support him against the deep state witch hunt hoax? i see you keep insisting it's a (D)/trump thing with me.... you are mistaken, as usual.

you also have slung some name calling in your replies... i find that amusing.

I don't know what the "rusher thing" is.

I haven't commented on the "deep state." There were clearly Clinton holdovers and never Trumper Republicans screwing him, but "the deep state" is not particularly a concept I embrace. Just partisan DC politics.

Swish and swish ...

Just not very smart, are you? No wonder you can only memorize one set of talking points.

So if I've disagreed with Trump and didn't vote for him, and that makes me a Trump supporter anyway, what does that mean you're licking of Hillary's?

lol... look at your reply. haaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................

swish.

SexToy: I have nothing kaz, so I'm just going to repeat back to you what you said to me ...

oh i am sure that's your take on it. it needs to be. you can't make a cogent argument without using the same 5th grade schoolyard pablum tactics as your president.

he's a russian asset & you are just okey dokey with that.

so ya.... swish. i give you as much respect as i do him & the other mookies that support him.

You're still full of shit. I've opposed him on tariffs, the ME, womanizing and his tax cuts were lame.

You're just doing exactly as I said. The world to you is Democrat and Trump. That's all the room you have in your tiny little brain, one set of talking points

support him on the 'rusher thing' ? support him against the deep state witch hunt hoax? i see you keep insisting it's a (D)/trump thing with me.... you are mistaken, as usual.

you also have slung some name calling in your replies... i find that amusing.

I don't know what the "rusher thing" is.

I haven't commented on the "deep state." There were clearly Clinton holdovers and never Trumper Republicans screwing him, but "the deep state" is not particularly a concept I embrace. Just partisan DC politics.

Swish and swish ...

Just not very smart, are you? No wonder you can only memorize one set of talking points.

So if I've disagreed with Trump and didn't vote for him, and that makes me a Trump supporter anyway, what does that mean you're licking of Hillary's?

lol... look at your reply. haaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................

swish.

SexToy: I have nothing kaz, so I'm just going to repeat back to you what you said to me ...

oh i am sure that's your take on it. it needs to be. you can't make a cogent argument without using the same 5th grade schoolyard pablum tactics as your president.

he's a russian asset & you are just okey dokey with that.

so ya.... swish. i give you as much respect as i do him & the other mookies that support him.

Blah, blah. You're only smart enough to memorize one set of talking points, and Trump is it! So not Democrat = Trump, that's as deep as you can go!

Forum List

Back