The oft unanswered qst...."Is ANY president above the law?"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
We seem to always skirt around the question whether a president is the ONLY individual who can boast that he or she is above the law.....until out of office, that is.

So, since the Trump administration has proven as the MOST corrupt in our modern history (just look at how many of Trump's cabinet have had to resign or about to pending ethical investigations,) we cannot simply say that Trump.....HIMSELF....has not been charged with anything.....and then say that any personal investigation of Trump is a witch hunt.

So, my friends, simply address the question with a simple "Yes" or "No" .......

"Is any president above the ;aw?"

20170726_Move_On_Mueller_Firing_Rapid_Response_website_banner.png

& if trump creates the ultimate Constitutional crisis, it will be time to take to the streets:

Nobody Is Above the Law—Mueller Firing Rapid Response

I'd say Trump is above the law. He needs to start banning things everywhere. Dontcha know?

We seem to always skirt around the question whether a president is the ONLY individual who can boast that he or she is above the law.....until out of office, that is.

So, since the Trump administration has proven as the MOST corrupt in our modern history (just look at how many of Trump's cabinet have had to resign or about to pending ethical investigations,) we cannot simply say that Trump.....HIMSELF....has not been charged with anything.....and then say that any personal investigation of Trump is a witch hunt.

An emphatic NO from me.

Like Nixon found out...

He isn’t

Yes, any day now, any day now.

That’s the way it looks

Why so much agitation over the Mueller investigation?

Yeah, for two years now... The Mueller investigation is dead.

roger stone, perhaps some wikileaks mook, & then traitor tot... all in the barrel.

panty waist jared, steve bannon, & a few cambridge analytics dudes... there has been a whistleblower from there already...

Yea, this is satire but he should have stayed in the penthouse. If he pardons himself, the GOP Congress will come over from the Capitol with pitchforks and torches to drive him out of the White House.

upload_2018-8-11_10-37-45-png.209731

• funny-agree.png

So, since the Trump administration has proven as the MOST corrupt in our modern history: Proven to a progressive means wishful thinking and loose lips. Your accusation is ironic considering the previous admin.

we cannot simply say that Trump.....HIMSELF....has not been charged with anything. That would interfere with your pipe dream huh? To a progressive their opponents are guilty without being charged, and even if charged they're guilty before the court has determined so.

So, my friends, simply address the question with a simple "Yes" or "No". What a hypocrite. You try guiding us into your corrupt mind then ask for a simple yes or no.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

No. They can all be impeached, convicted and removed from office.

What a stupid question.

And Trump is the most corrupt in history? That's just your raging butt hurt. He isn't even the most corrupt of the decade

Yea, this is satire but he should have stayed in the penthouse. If he pardons himself, the GOP Congress will come over from the Capitol with pitchforks and torches to drive him out of the White House.

upload_2018-8-11_10-37-45-png.209731

• funny-agree.png

Pardoning himself is a ridiculous diversion by the butt hurt left. He can't be charged of a crime while in office. Pardoning himself wouldn't protect him from impeachment. It's a total non-issue

What a stupid question.

And Trump is the most corrupt in history? That's just your raging butt hurt. He isn't even the most corrupt of the decade
No?? What President is being investigated over emoluments??? A thief who doesn't care who knows it, Trump

What a stupid question.

No?? What President is being investigated over emoluments??? A thief who doesn't care who knows it, Trump

So being investigated is a conviction now? So you say Obama was guilty then of the Benghazi accusations?

And no President is being investigated for emoluments that I'm aware of. Where do you get that?

No.

No one should be above the law in America.

You are so full of shit...

Forum List

Back