The oft unanswered qst...."Is ANY president above the law?"

We seem to always skirt around the question whether a president is the ONLY individual who can boast that he or she is above the law.....until out of office, that is.

So, since the Trump administration has proven as the MOST corrupt in our modern history (just look at how many of Trump's cabinet have had to resign or about to pending ethical investigations,) we cannot simply say that Trump.....HIMSELF....has not been charged with anything.....and then say that any personal investigation of Trump is a witch hunt.

So, my friends, simply address the question with a simple "Yes" or "No" .......

"Is any president above the ;aw?"

Have you not been paying attention, they all are. How many presidents have gone to jail?

how many are (D)s? & i'm talking all kinds of races... local, state & fed.

for prez

2000: nader
2004: kerry
2008: obama
2012: obama... i considered john huntsman b4 he dropped out.
2016: hillary... & THAT was because trump was the (R) candidate.

i have voted for (R) for town counsel, mayors, & governors.

lol... joe santopietro, phil giordano, & john rowland to name a few from the 'GOP' .... too bad i didn't have premonitions about how they turned out ahead of time...

OK, so you voted for Nader then all Democrats. How is that eclectic?

I lived in Connecticut a lot of years. There's little difference between Republicans and Democrats, particularly at the local level. I totally dominated you in eclectic voting

there is a big difference... always has been. i doubt you ever lived in CT. most (R) were fiscal conservatives...but now it's all about social issues.

Seriously? Why would I lie about living in Connecticut? That's just stupid. My kids loved growing up there.

I am not a Republican, I'm a libertarian. You didn't figure that out from my voting record? Not the sharpest spoon in the woodshed, are you?

I'm a libertarian because while I'm fiscally conservative, I'm socially liberal. More socially liberal than you are. But then you're a leftist, I'm the liberal

sure. you have supported trump from the get go. there is nothing 'libertarian' about him or his policies. just far right extremist thinking & actions. that says much about *you*

Didn't vote for Trump, you're just stupid. The world for you boils down to Democrat and Trump. You're only smart enough to memorize one set of talking points, and the Trump talking points are the ones you memorized. So if anyone isn't Trump or Democrats, you have nothing. So for you, not Democrat = Trump.

When you only have a hammer ...

lol... i didn't say you voted for him. i said you supported him from the get go... the day he was installed; just like all the good little complacent mooks inside of congress & on this board.

President from false allegations that would render him incapable of doing his job.

LOL

upload_2018-8-12_12-46-30.png

Those questions, moron, are NOT left unanswered.......Its the answers that your fucked up ilk does not like nor accept......

The Benghazi hearings went on for FOUR years under republican committees and NOTHING.........but stil idiots like you bitch and moan....

Go treat yourself to an enema.
Obama lied repeatedly about Benghazi, but there was no way anyone was going to do anything about it. Being the first black president gave him a lot of privilege.

you seem to fail at filtering your own bullshit.
Only from the left's point of view. Actually, I'm very effective at destroying the BS of the left and we both know it.

sure you do.
Now you're trolling, offering nothing. Go masturbate or whatever you do.

damn! how'd i miss this? lol...

Like Nixon found out...

He isn’t
Really?

How long was Nixon in prison?

Should the president (and high government officials) be above the law? No, they should not. The sad truth, however, is that they are. Impeachment removes the power but the law calls for actual prosecution.

I think that the entire concept of pardoning needs to be removed and rethought before implementing it again. It does not serve an actual purpose anymore. I also think that consequences should be MORE sever for those in positions of power - abuse of power is horrible in and of itself.

Have you not been paying attention, they all are. How many presidents have gone to jail?

Of course, I agree that "presidents"....no matter how corrupt......have never wound up in prison........

However, my O/P was a teaser to Trump cult members that impeachment is more than possible and most likely probable.....that the idiot in chief can ONLY stay in office if protected by spineless and equally corrupt congress idiots...AND, that the orange clown's assertion that he would "pardon" himself is suicidal.

The sad truth, however, is that they are. Impeachment removes the power but the law calls for actual prosecution.

No one would argue with the above......However, Trump's misdeeds (mostly the emolument breaches) CAN land the orange clown in court AFTER he is removed from office.....Most likely, Trump could have lived the rest of his miserable years screwing others financially with just payoffs and settlements......NOW, he may actually rue the day that he got himself in a different arena than real estate swindles.

he can be removed from office through the impeachment process, you moron. Then he can be prosecuted for the crimes...... this is the problem with left wing control of our public schools.... they create ignorant fools like yourself.

I kind of like when fuckheads....such as you surely are......state the obvious. Of course, the only current recourse against the fat clown in the oval office is impeachment......But you morons who are too enamoured with his fat ass, dont even want THAT claiming that the charlatan is as guiltless as Mother Theresa..

he can be removed from office through the impeachment process, you moron. Then he can be prosecuted for the crimes...... this is the problem with left wing control of our public schools.... they create ignorant fools like yourself.

I kind of like when fuckheads....such as you surely are......state the obvious. Of course, the only current recourse against the fat clown in the oval office is impeachment......But you morons who are too enamoured with his fat ass, dont even want THAT claiming that the charlatan is as guiltless as Mother Theresa..

The actual crimes were comitted by hilary and obama... not Trump... we know this from everything that has come out so far.....and yet you still won't admit it.

Obama lied repeatedly about Benghazi, but there was no way anyone was going to do anything about it. Being the first black president gave him a lot of privilege.

you seem to fail at filtering your own bullshit.
Only from the left's point of view. Actually, I'm very effective at destroying the BS of the left and we both know it.

sure you do.
Now you're trolling, offering nothing. Go masturbate or whatever you do.

damn! how'd i miss this? lol...
You miss a lot. I can also troll.

The sad truth, however, is that they are. Impeachment removes the power but the law calls for actual prosecution.

No one would argue with the above......However, Trump's misdeeds (mostly the emolument breaches) CAN land the orange clown in court AFTER he is removed from office.....Most likely, Trump could have lived the rest of his miserable years screwing others financially with just payoffs and settlements......NOW, he may actually rue the day that he got himself in a different arena than real estate swindles.
Oh, for sure. Trump is sooooo scared. Lol.

OK, so you voted for Nader then all Democrats. How is that eclectic?

I lived in Connecticut a lot of years. There's little difference between Republicans and Democrats, particularly at the local level. I totally dominated you in eclectic voting

there is a big difference... always has been. i doubt you ever lived in CT. most (R) were fiscal conservatives...but now it's all about social issues.

Seriously? Why would I lie about living in Connecticut? That's just stupid. My kids loved growing up there.

I am not a Republican, I'm a libertarian. You didn't figure that out from my voting record? Not the sharpest spoon in the woodshed, are you?

I'm a libertarian because while I'm fiscally conservative, I'm socially liberal. More socially liberal than you are. But then you're a leftist, I'm the liberal

sure. you have supported trump from the get go. there is nothing 'libertarian' about him or his policies. just far right extremist thinking & actions. that says much about *you*

Didn't vote for Trump, you're just stupid. The world for you boils down to Democrat and Trump. You're only smart enough to memorize one set of talking points, and the Trump talking points are the ones you memorized. So if anyone isn't Trump or Democrats, you have nothing. So for you, not Democrat = Trump.

lol... i didn't say you voted for him. i said you supported him from the get go... the day he was installed; just like all the good little complacent mooks inside of congress & on this board.

You're still full of shit. I've opposed him on tariffs, the ME, womanizing and his tax cuts were lame.

You're just doing exactly as I said. The world to you is Democrat and Trump. That's all the room you have in your tiny little brain, one set of talking points

That actually sounds good to you?

You're still full of shit. I've opposed him on tariffs, the ME, womanizing and his tax cuts were lame.

You're just doing exactly as I said. The world to you is Democrat and Trump. That's all the room you have in your tiny little brain, one set of talking points

support him on the 'rusher thing' ? support him against the deep state witch hunt hoax? i see you keep insisting it's a (D)/trump thing with me.... you are mistaken, as usual.

you also have slung some name calling in your replies... i find that amusing.

support him on the 'rusher thing' ? support him against the deep state witch hunt hoax? i see you keep insisting it's a (D)/trump thing with me.... you are mistaken, as usual.

I don't know what the "rusher thing" is.

I haven't commented on the "deep state." There were clearly Clinton holdovers and never Trumper Republicans screwing him, but "the deep state" is not particularly a concept I embrace. Just partisan DC politics.

Swish and swish ...

Just not very smart, are you? No wonder you can only memorize one set of talking points.

So if I've disagreed with Trump and didn't vote for him, and that makes me a Trump supporter anyway, what does that mean you're licking of Hillary's?

I haven't commented on the "deep state." There were clearly Clinton holdovers and never Trumper Republicans screwing him, but "the deep state" is not particularly a concept I embrace. Just partisan DC politics.

Swish and swish ...

Just not very smart, are you? No wonder you can only memorize one set of talking points.

So if I've disagreed with Trump and didn't vote for him, and that makes me a Trump supporter anyway, what does that mean you're licking of Hillary's?

lol... look at your reply. haaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................

swish.

Swish and swish ...

lol... look at your reply. haaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................

swish.

SexToy: I have nothing kaz, so I'm just going to repeat back to you what you said to me ...

The actual crimes were comitted by hilary and obama... not Trump... we know this from everything that has come out so far.....and yet you still won't admit it.

Go take a nap....you're more fucked up than usual .....lol

Forum List

Back