The oft unanswered qst...."Is ANY president above the law?"

lol... i never take what i see or hear as fact especially if it's only a soundbite or clip 'edited for time'. i research unbiased credible sources & always back up what i say...

homey don't accept alternative facts from no-body.

LOL, you obsess on fake news. Get real. You only want to hear confirmation of what you believe. You aren't interested in the truth

:auiqs.jpg:

irony.jpg

Yes, I only listen to the libertarian news. Gotcha.

Actually, unlike you, I listen to multiple views

uh-huh. you have no idea who & what i listen to...

the media became the propaganda arm of the administration. The media took the side of the administration instead of investigating Benghazi and we are left with unanswered questions

Those questions, moron, are NOT left unanswered.......Its the answers that your fucked up ilk does not like nor accept......

The Benghazi hearings went on for FOUR years under republican committees and NOTHING.........but stil idiots like you bitch and moan....

Go treat yourself to an enema.
Obama lied repeatedly about Benghazi, but there was no way anyone was going to do anything about it. Being the first black president gave him a lot of privilege.

you seem to fail at filtering your own bullshit.
Only from the left's point of view. Actually, I'm very effective at destroying the BS of the left and we both know it.

the media became the propaganda arm of the administration. The media took the side of the administration instead of investigating Benghazi and we are left with unanswered questions

Those questions, moron, are NOT left unanswered.......Its the answers that your fucked up ilk does not like nor accept......

The Benghazi hearings went on for FOUR years under republican committees and NOTHING.........but stil idiots like you bitch and moan....

Obama lied repeatedly about Benghazi, but there was no way anyone was going to do anything about it. Being the first black president gave him a lot of privilege.

Only from the left's point of view. Actually, I'm very effective at destroying the BS of the left and we both know it.

sure you do.

sure you do.
Now you're trolling, offering nothing. Go masturbate or whatever you do.

lol... i never take what i see or hear as fact especially if it's only a soundbite or clip 'edited for time'. i research unbiased credible sources & always back up what i say...

LOL, you obsess on fake news. Get real. You only want to hear confirmation of what you believe. You aren't interested in the truth

irony.jpg

Who you parrot is pretty clear

We seem to always skirt around the question whether a president is the ONLY individual who can boast that he or she is above the law.....until out of office, that is.

So, since the Trump administration has proven as the MOST corrupt in our modern history (just look at how many of Trump's cabinet have had to resign or about to pending ethical investigations,) we cannot simply say that Trump.....HIMSELF....has not been charged with anything.....and then say that any personal investigation of Trump is a witch hunt.

So, my friends, simply address the question with a simple "Yes" or "No" .......

"Is any president above the ;aw?"

No. They can all be impeached, convicted and removed from office.

What a stupid question.

And Trump is the most corrupt in history? That's just your raging butt hurt. He isn't even the most corrupt of the decade
It’s not a stupid question.

Trump’s own lawyers made that exact argument:

‘In a pair of extraordinary letters, written in January and published Saturday by the New York Times, the president’s lawyers wrote to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III that, in their analysis, as chief executive, Trump’s actions vis-à-vis the Russia investigation “cannot constitute obstruction, whether viewed separately or even as a totality”; that Trump cannot be indicted for any federal crimes so long as he’s president; that Trump cannot be subjected to a subpoena absent the most exceptional circumstances, even articulating that “the President’s prime function as the Chief Executive ought not be hampered by requests for interview”; that he can fire any executive branch officer “at any time for any reason”; and strongly suggesting that he can pardon himself, writing that “he could, if he wished, terminate the inquiry, or even exercise his power to pardon if he so desired.”’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/06/04/trumps-lawyers-say-hes-unaccountable-its-up-to-congress-to-check-him/?utm_term=.387739e4d7c0

We seem to always skirt around the question whether a president is the ONLY individual who can boast that he or she is above the law.....until out of office, that is.

So, since the Trump administration has proven as the MOST corrupt in our modern history (just look at how many of Trump's cabinet have had to resign or about to pending ethical investigations,) we cannot simply say that Trump.....HIMSELF....has not been charged with anything.....and then say that any personal investigation of Trump is a witch hunt.

No. They can all be impeached, convicted and removed from office.

What a stupid question.

And Trump is the most corrupt in history? That's just your raging butt hurt. He isn't even the most corrupt of the decade
It’s not a stupid question.

Trump’s own lawyers made that exact argument:

‘In a pair of extraordinary letters, written in January and published Saturday by the New York Times, the president’s lawyers wrote to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III that, in their analysis, as chief executive, Trump’s actions vis-à-vis the Russia investigation “cannot constitute obstruction, whether viewed separately or even as a totality”; that Trump cannot be indicted for any federal crimes so long as he’s president; that Trump cannot be subjected to a subpoena absent the most exceptional circumstances, even articulating that “the President’s prime function as the Chief Executive ought not be hampered by requests for interview”; that he can fire any executive branch officer “at any time for any reason”; and strongly suggesting that he can pardon himself, writing that “he could, if he wished, terminate the inquiry, or even exercise his power to pardon if he so desired.”’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/06/04/trumps-lawyers-say-hes-unaccountable-its-up-to-congress-to-check-him/?utm_term=.387739e4d7c0

And you think pardoning himself protects him from impeachment? Of course it doesn't

irony.jpg

sure. well i gotta admit, i don't 'parrot' oxyboy... but that doesn't mean i don't listen to him. i'll bet i voted more eclectically than you ever have.

irony.jpg

sure. well i gotta admit, i don't 'parrot' oxyboy... but that doesn't mean i don't listen to him. i'll bet i voted more eclectically than you ever have.

I'll take that bet.

84: Reagan
88: HW
92: Perot
96, 00: Browne
04: Badnarik
08: Nader
12: Romney
16: Johnson

So show me yours

Boy, the stupid is strong with you. No, the President isn't above the law, but we have a specific process to insulate the President from false allegations that would render him incapable of doing his job. If he commits crimes in office he can be removed from office through the impeachment process, you moron. Then he can be prosecuted for the crimes...... this is the problem with left wing control of our public schools.... they create ignorant fools like yourself.

I'll take that bet.

So show me yours

how many are (D)s? & i'm talking all kinds of races... local, state & fed.

for prez

2000: nader
2004: kerry
2008: obama
2012: obama... i considered john huntsman b4 he dropped out.
2016: hillary... & THAT was because trump was the (R) candidate.

i have voted for (R) for town counsel, mayors, & governors.

lol... joe santopietro, phil giordano, & john rowland to name a few from the 'GOP' .... too bad i didn't have premonitions about how they turned out ahead of time...

I'll take that bet.

So show me yours

for prez

lol... joe santopietro, phil giordano, & john rowland to name a few from the 'GOP' .... too bad i didn't have premonitions about how they turned out ahead of time...

OK, so you voted for Nader then all Democrats. How is that eclectic?

I lived in Connecticut a lot of years. There's little difference between Republicans and Democrats, particularly at the local level. I totally dominated you in eclectic voting

I'll take that bet.

So show me yours

for prez

I lived in Connecticut a lot of years. There's little difference between Republicans and Democrats, particularly at the local level. I totally dominated you in eclectic voting

there is a big difference... always has been. i doubt you ever lived in CT. most (R) were fiscal conservatives...but now it's all about social issues.

I'll take that bet.

So show me yours

for prez

there is a big difference... always has been. i doubt you ever lived in CT. most (R) were fiscal conservatives...but now it's all about social issues.

Seriously? Why would I lie about living in Connecticut? That's just stupid. My kids loved growing up there.

I am not a Republican, I'm a libertarian. You didn't figure that out from my voting record? Not the sharpest spoon in the woodshed, are you?

I'm a libertarian because while I'm fiscally conservative, I'm socially liberal. More socially liberal than you are. But then you're a leftist, I'm the liberal

20170726_Move_On_Mueller_Firing_Rapid_Response_website_banner.png

& if trump creates the ultimate Constitutional crisis, it will be time to take to the streets:

Nobody Is Above the Law—Mueller Firing Rapid Response

And do what? Stamp your little feet and whine?

There will be no "Constitutional crisis". A president has all the legal authority necessary to fire anyone working in an Executive Branch department at his whim. He can fire ALL of them should he choose to do so.

Your opinions do not come whatsoever into play in the matter. MoveOn and the rest of the Left had better consider the backlash that would occur should their little passion plays turn widespread violent, a near inevitability.

You people are not nearly as influential as you think.

public opinion helped end the vietnam war & the one thing CONgress hates are angry CONstituents.

there will be a lot of unrest & that may be what it takes.

Public opinion is not with you.

FSTV-_Fox-_News-_Magnet.jpg

upload_2018-8-12_12-26-29.png

20170726_Move_On_Mueller_Firing_Rapid_Response_website_banner.png

& if trump creates the ultimate Constitutional crisis, it will be time to take to the streets:

Nobody Is Above the Law—Mueller Firing Rapid Response

And do what? Stamp your little feet and whine?

There will be no "Constitutional crisis". A president has all the legal authority necessary to fire anyone working in an Executive Branch department at his whim. He can fire ALL of them should he choose to do so.

Your opinions do not come whatsoever into play in the matter. MoveOn and the rest of the Left had better consider the backlash that would occur should their little passion plays turn widespread violent, a near inevitability.

You people are not nearly as influential as you think.

public opinion helped end the vietnam war & the one thing CONgress hates are angry CONstituents.

there will be a lot of unrest & that may be what it takes.

Public opinion is not with you.

FSTV-_Fox-_News-_Magnet.jpg

View attachment 209891

The poor butt hurt leftists who only want to hear what the Democrat party already told you to think. Poor guy. You don't have a monopoly on news anymore.

But I know what you're saying, it's so biased to let both sides speak. Fake News is so much more reassuring. Your news has already been digested for you

I'll take that bet.

So show me yours

for prez

Seriously? Why would I lie about living in Connecticut? That's just stupid. My kids loved growing up there.

I am not a Republican, I'm a libertarian. You didn't figure that out from my voting record? Not the sharpest spoon in the woodshed, are you?

I'm a libertarian because while I'm fiscally conservative, I'm socially liberal. More socially liberal than you are. But then you're a leftist, I'm the liberal

sure. you have supported trump from the get go. there is nothing 'libertarian' about him or his policies. just far right extremist thinking & actions. that says much about *you*

I'll take that bet.

So show me yours

for prez

sure. you have supported trump from the get go. there is nothing 'libertarian' about him or his policies. just far right extremist thinking & actions. that says much about *you*

Didn't vote for Trump, you're just stupid. The world for you boils down to Democrat and Trump. You're only smart enough to memorize one set of talking points, and the Trump talking points are the ones you memorized. So if anyone isn't Trump or Democrats, you have nothing. So for you, not Democrat = Trump.

When you only have a hammer ...

Forum List

Back