The Obama Legacy: Race Wars

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Obama's Legacy in a split screen photo:

B3QZ5HtIMAEHAQI.jpg

The Great Uniter has fomented a Race War, with Ferguson as ground zero. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Holder DOJ suggested that the Grand Jury decision be announced at night. So much easier for the looters and anarchists to commit vandalism and violence in the dark.

Unfortunately, Obama has ensured that we will not elect another Black President in this century.

I don't care what color or gender a candidate is.

It's the ideology that matters. I hope he is the Last Progressive.

View attachment 34320

The Great Uniter has fomented a Race War, with Ferguson as ground zero. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Holder DOJ suggested that the Grand Jury decision be announced at night. So much easier for the looters and anarchists to commit vandalism and violence in the dark.
Surely you do not want to make an ass out of u and me?

Oh, you're perfectly capable of making an ASS of yourself all by your lonesome, bub.

Unfortunately, Obama has ensured that we will not elect another Black President in this century.

Race riots have happened throughout our history and yet America still elected white Presidents afterwards. Try not to be so dramatic.

View attachment 34320

you are a moron...Obama has nothing to do with this beyond giving an opinion.

View attachment 34320

you are a moron...Obama has nothing to do with this beyond giving an opinion.

You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back