Sneaky Obama: US 3rd Quarter GDP Revised

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

US economy expands strongly in Q3, ignoring uncertainty abroad

U.S. economic growth was far stronger than initially thought in the third quarter, pointing to strengthening fundamentals that should support the economy for the rest of the year.

The Commerce Department on Tuesday raised its estimate of gross domestic product to a 3.9 percent annual pace from the 3.5 percent rate reported last month, reflecting upward revisions to business and consumer spending.

Son of a bitch! We had two straight quarters of strong economic growth. Growth we have not seen in over a decade!

The numbers were just revised upward. We're supposed to believe this was not a conspiracy to hide these numbers until after the election. Yeah, right.

Obama kept this good news a secret until after the election. Everyone knows it. That BASTARD!!!

Oh...wait...

U.S. economic growth was far stronger than initially thought in the third quarter, pointing to strengthening fundamentals that should support the economy for the rest of the year.

The Commerce Department on Tuesday raised its estimate of gross domestic product to a 3.9 percent annual pace from the 3.5 percent rate reported last month, reflecting upward revisions to business and consumer spending.

Son of a bitch! We had two straight quarters of strong economic growth. Growth we have not seen in over a decade!

The numbers were just revised upward. We're supposed to believe this was not a conspiracy to hide these numbers until after the election. Yeah, right.

Obama kept this good news a secret until after the election. Everyone knows it. That BASTARD!!!

Oh...wait...

well good, strap on your knees pads you look like you might need them
:suck: yummy in your tummy

Oh...wait...

Steph has much experience in that department.

Oh...wait...

I knew you would take strong growth in our economy as bad news. Whining and moaning is the new Right's stock in trade.

Oh...wait...

I knew you would take strong growth in our economy as bad news. Whining and moaning is the new Right's stock in trade.

lol, as you whine and moan. poor dears not much to celebrate with Obama anymore eh? Evidently THE PEOPLE still aren't seeing all these joyous times you are. They kicked out the Obama party from control of CONGRESS. tsk tsk tsk
but post away if you don't mind looking stupid

CNBC:

Growth had increased at a 4.6 percent rate in the second quarter. The economy has now experienced the two strongest back-to-back quarters of growth since 2003.

-Bush and his Oil Buddies?

Oh...wait...

It is good news,it is also not Obama's doing.

Obama has done a very good job of running the country. He hasn't been good at tooting his own horn, though, as the past election showed.

Of course it isn't Obama's doing. It is only Obama's doing when something bad happens. If a government employee in Kansas steals a stapler, Obama ordered it done. If an asteroid hits Alaska, Obama made it happen.

I get it. I get it.

Oh...wait...

When the economy's bad it's Obama's doing. When the economy's good it's not Obama's doing.

If the GDP numbers are revised downward after an election, it's an Obama conspiracy. If the numbers are revised upward after an election, LOOK, A SQUIRREL!!!

Of course it isn't Obama's doing. It is only Obama's doing when something bad happens. If a government employee in Kansas steals a stapler, Obama ordered it done. If an asteroid hits Alaska, Obama made it happen.

I get it. I get it.
No you don't projecting? I'll give him credit where it is do,your the one making shit up,now try again.

I get it. I get it.
No you don't projecting? I'll give him credit where it is do,your the one making shit up,now try again.
You clearly have not been paying attention, blind monkey.

Obama has done a very good job of running the country. He hasn't been good at tooting his own horn, though, as the past election showed.

Care to cite any examples? As for tooting his own horn (remember Bin Laden?), he begins nearly every sentence with "I..." What planet have you been living on?

Only financially illiterate morons credit (or blame) the President for what happens in the US economy.........:oops-28:
Only morons blame Obama for everything bad and chase squirrels when good things happen.

Only morons invent Obama conspiracies when numbers are revised downward. This topic was created to remind people how they invented a conspiracy after the last election. Here we have a revision that would have clearly been advantageous to Obama before the election. Thus, it destroys the previous conspiracy theory that these revisions are held up just because of an election.

Get it now, amnesia bois and girls?

Only financially illiterate morons credit (or blame) the President for what happens in the US economy.........:oops-28:
Only morons blame Obama for everything bad and chase squirrels when good things happen.

Only morons invent Obama conspiracies when numbers are revised downward.

I agree. That is why you are a moron. You started this amazingly stupid thread and are now guzzling piss by the gallon....

Over time US GDP grows regardless of who is in the white house.

fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back