The Obama Legacy: Race Wars

Obama's Legacy in a split screen photo:

View attachment 34320

The Great Uniter has fomented a Race War, with Ferguson as ground zero. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Holder DOJ suggested that the Grand Jury decision be announced at night. So much easier for the looters and anarchists to commit vandalism and violence in the dark.
you are a moron...Obama has nothing to do with this beyond giving an opinion.

You are an idiot.
You dont see me posting the OP's stupidity.

View attachment 34320

The Great Uniter has fomented a Race War, with Ferguson as ground zero. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Holder DOJ suggested that the Grand Jury decision be announced at night. So much easier for the looters and anarchists to commit vandalism and violence in the dark.

You are an idiot.
You dont see me posting the OP's stupidity.

You are utterly lacking the discerning perception and intelligence to create such an OP.

View attachment 34320

He met with the leadership in Ferguson the day after the election telling them to stay the course.

Meeting with protesters, in the Whitehouse?

Pretty suspicious.:muahaha:

It's all about the Communist Organizing. 'Divide & Conquer.' That's this asshole President's only claim to fame. He shouldn't have ever become President.

8_222014_b3-humphries8201_c0-0-2175-1267_s561x327.jpg

Obama and Holder want the Race War to escalate. That's how they and their cronies plan to profit for the rest of their lives post the Obama Regime.

Obama and Holder want the Race War to escalate. That's how they and their cronies plan to profit for the rest of their lives post the Obama Regime.

Race-Baiting does = Big Profit. Where would assholes like Obama, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton be without it? It's not like they're capable of doing anything else.

And here is one of the victims of the looting and destruction last night: Charlie Davis, owner of the Ferguson Burger Bar & More. I wonder if Obama's slave owning ancestors owned any of Charlie's ancestors.

635519939558460283-Ferguson-burger-bar-111914-2.jpg

It's all about the Communist Organizing. 'Divide & Conquer.' That's this asshole President's only claim to fame. He shouldn't have ever become President.
Yes he's dividing the same division that is centuries old...
you referring to the division that existed when over 50% of the people voted for a black man for President?
Or are you referring to the division that existed when blacks had less rights than whites.

I think it is pathetic that you are comparing "today" with yesterday as it pertains to race relations.

Back then? Whites hated blacks and made it clear.

Now?

Whites just elect black candidates.

They couldn't have waited until 8am this morning to issue the verdict? Who in their right mind does that at 9 at NIGHT (over an hour after it was scheduled) with already pissed off folks milling around outside ready to riot? And come on....the cops and NG couldn't guard 3 blocks worth of know targets? In Detroit summer of '67 there was finally an 82nd AB trooper every 20' in a section of the city about 5 miles long...and that ended that one.

And here is one of the victims of the looting and destruction last night: Charlie Davis, owner of the Ferguson Burger Bar & More. I wonder if Obama's slave owning ancestors owned any of Charlie's ancestors.

View attachment 34329

I saw Brown's cousin interviewed and while being pissed off about the verdict, he was disgusted by the rioting as were several other blacks in the middle of it, trying to get it stopped. Imagine being a black business owner or professional this morning having to face white friends who can't help but be walking on egg shells around them. I got in a fight earlier today with other cons trying to paint all blacks as mutant apes on welfare....I know better than that and am determined not to let my own past damning words about blacks ever come out of my keyboard again. :cry:

I don't remember George Bush Sr. being blamed for the Rodney King riots.

Can you remind us where and when the rightwing propaganda machine did that?

Unfortunately, Obama has ensured that we will not elect another Black President in this century.

Thank you Cpt Hyperbole

Your welcome, Private. By the way "hyperbole" is an exaggeration not meant to be taken literally. My comment was not intended to be an exaggeration. Obama's reflexive response to deal with issues in racial terms has fostered an impression that a Black President can't be trusted to put the Country's interests above his own feelings of historical injustice and victimization. This might be overcome by "conservative" Black candidates, but they are always subject to a special kind of character assassination.

I don't remember George Bush Sr. being blamed for the Rodney King riots.

Can you remind us where and when the rightwing propaganda machine did that?

I don't recall George Sr. making the race-baiting style comments that Obama and Holder have done.

Forum List

Back