Police learning to be more aggressive

Ironically, all this Ferguson mess would have been avoided if the police carried .45s.

The job of a police officer is to maintain Order and Lawfulness. It's not about protecting or serving, despite what their vehicles may say. The SCOTUS has ruled on that previously. If ensuring order requires military style equipment and tactics, I've got no problem with that. If it means putting criminals out of our misery rather than wasting time and money prosecuting them, I'm ALL for that.

The job of a police officer is to maintain Order and Lawfulness. It's not about protecting or serving, despite what their vehicles may say. The SCOTUS has ruled on that previously. If ensuring order requires military style equipment and tactics, I've got no problem with that. If it means putting criminals out of our misery rather than wasting time and money prosecuting them, I'm ALL for that.

Just as the founders intended.

Ban ghetto culture and any other culture that glorifies violence!

You mean like Traditional American culture, the values that this country was founded upon? The self-defense culture that says "I'm not waiting 35 minutes for a cop when this incident is going to be over in the next 30 seconds"? How about the military culture that truly protects and defends this nation from our enemies, both foreign and domestic?

Forum List

Back