the obama birth certificate media scandal...

the birfers are the racists. I have always found it both sad and amusing that racists call others racists. Stupid birfers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ma9xCv-8zsg#]Al Hendershot Promo Linking Barack Hussein Obama II and Harrison J. Bounel - YouTube[/ame]!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z72nIhbIVpc&feature=player_embedded]Breaking: 1940 Census Confirms Obama Alias; Born In 1890 - YouTube[/ame]

I keep birthers on the pay-no-mind list. Their efforts have no meaning, nor will they affect Americans in any meaningful way. I must say, however, that it is occasionally fun to poke my head in and see what's going on.

I have far more important reasons to criticize our President. The birther movement merely provides those that are mentally lazy a convenient boogeyman to take up their time and fears.

"Meh" is the mating call of the North American Unimpressed Online Political Debater. It's a magical sound.

Obama has already served one term as president. Now, I didn't vote for him and I really don't like him, but he's OUR president. OUR president. Call me old fashioned, but we all should at least respect him on that level. On the same note, I thought Bush stole the election from Gore, and I really truly objected to Bush's second term, but I accepted the fact he made it there. The people have spoken, this birther stuff along with questioning Bushes election, they are moot points. Accept the facts as they are, the rest is speculative pie-in-the- sky dreamers in a perfect word nonsense. I know, we all want a better world, we should be able to question Obamas Birth certificate as much as we want. But it’s a moot point NOW.

https://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/11924/

i want a thread just on this., which i will add to in the coming days ahead... it will come to be that the media was warned not to talk about the obama birth certificate. in fact i will go on to say that they media was directed to proactively sell the idea that no issue ever existed.
performances by sheppard smith, gregg jarrett, oreilly, hannity by cancelling jerry corsi hours before the interview, esquire magazine, anderson cooper, lawrence odonald, the rachal maddov lady.... and on and on. post scandal, i will make a video showing all of them (overacters) way over the top. robert gibbs, never answering questions about it. chuck todd and liberal drowning out les kinsolving when he rarely got a chance... the lies... and on and on and on....

this story is breaking open slower than i had hoped, but people are getting it now, and they are going to be pissed, which is how i've felt about the cover up from the begiining...

this is the unthinkable in a first amendment society...

there is no "media scandal"

there are just conspiracy toons...

"Meh" is the mating call of the North American Unimpressed Online Political Debater. It's a magical sound.

why don't you preach a little more about how much of your (precious) time we are wasting....

Last edited:
Obama has already served one term as president. Now, I didn't vote for him and I really don't like him, but he's OUR president. OUR president. Call me old fashioned, but we all should at least respect him on that level. On the same note, I thought Bush stole the election from Gore, and I really truly objected to Bush's second term, but I accepted the fact he made it there. The people have spoken, this birther stuff along with questioning Bushes election, they are moot points. Accept the facts as they are, the rest is speculative pie-in-the- sky dreamers in a perfect word nonsense. I know, we all want a better world, we should be able to question Obamas Birth certificate as much as we want. But it’s a moot point NOW.

like benghazi, it's important, if there is a cover up. but you are right, the pendulum swings both ways.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back